Our valued sponsor

Crypto is going down the toilet!

Same here, i don't see the value of BTC. It reminds of the dot com bubble of the late 90s

Same, I really don't see any value in FIAT money
fredgraph.webp

1720776697637.webp

Study Bitcoin the more the better for you.

Btw, always 1BTC = 1BTC thu&¤#

Having such assets I wouldn't bother spending my time here :rolleyes:
I think having such assets one HAS to spend more time here to learn how to safeguard your wealth from everyone who wants a part of it through taxes.

Not having any assets one doesn't need to worry about offshore this or offshore that.
Netflix and fastfood are of more interest for no coiners.

I think having such assets one HAS to spend more time here to learn how to safeguard your wealth from everyone who wants a part of it through taxes.
I doubt you would want to cash out your crypto all at once and doing just partial withdrawals to cover your monthly expenses I wouldn't bother about taxes. Just use crypto ATMs which are widely available for example. Of course if it's not in hundreds of thousands. But that's a different level and if you spend $200K+ every month you wouldn't search for an advice on forums IMO

Study Bitcoin the more the better for you.

Is there anything to study about bitcoin? What's the value of a currency that one day is valued at 100 and the day after you lose 25% of the value because somebody farts some fake news on Twitter?

it inherently doesn't have any

Finally somebody with some intellectual honesty so what are you betting on when buying BTC?

Is there anything to study about bitcoin? What's the value of a currency that one day is valued at 100 and the day after you lose 25% of the value because somebody farts some fake news on Twitter?

Finally somebody with some intellectual honesty so what are you betting on when buying BTC?
For some BTC is a holy grail of money, others see it as a pyramid scheme. Everyone in crypto for different reasons. I'm in it to make $$$ with the hope it will keep going up until I reach my goal. And the more believers are out there the better it is for me :cool:

For some BTC is a holy grail of money, others see it as a pyramid scheme. Everyone in crypto for different reasons. I'm in it to make $$$ with the hope it will keep going up until I reach my goal. And the more believers are out there the better it is for me :cool:
you will make your 5M you dream of if you stick with the right asset
however it seems you're missing the fact that BTC is like internet in 1994 and what it did to your local post office, bookshop or type writer manufacturer is nothing compared to what will happen to the banks, overpriced assets (misused as inflation hedge) and all the parasites... I'm on the 'holy grail' side I guess

I doubt you would want to cash out your crypto all at once and doing just partial withdrawals to cover your monthly expenses I wouldn't bother about taxes. Just use crypto ATMs which are widely available for example. Of course if it's not in hundreds of thousands. But that's a different level and if you spend $200K+ every month you wouldn't search for an advice on forums IMO
Funny, we must live in a parallel universe.

I thought everyone is waiting for 250K and cashing out then, instead of doing small sums of $1000 today, at 57K (and losing additionally 8% commission at that crypto ATM you mentioned, so basically selling BTC for 52K.)

That doesn't seem very smart to me, but it makes me understand why poor people wear brands to show off and can't look into the future, and millionaires are driving old Toyota's, while investing for the future instead.

That is fair, but you will never regret owning an asset that you can always liquidate instantaneously, that is always scarce, and that no entity has the ability to freeze. Reaching your goal is one thing; staying there is another.

When I finished University, I was lucky enough to work with some very old businessmen who BEAT this idea OUT of me...and they had a few "Guidos & Vinnies" on the sideline in Manhattan waiting to bash my skull in if I had NOT wised up about "continuous learning." hi%#

Here are two billionaires, Charlie Munger and Warren Buffet, who are probably the richest duo on planet Earth explaining the importance of continuous learning:

;)