Our valued sponsor

Free residence permit on the table: Mother Russia welcomes you

But you will do it from the comfort of your own house, a free man until proven otherwise.
In your dreams.
In Italy, for example, art 305 of the penal procedure code Art. 305 codice di procedura penale - Proroga della custodia cautelare
prescribes how the duration of preventive incarceration can be extended.
In summary, one can remain in the comfort of an Italian prison cell, waiting for a judge to hear him, up to 6 years (2 or 4 for lesser crimes).
Once you are out for expired terms, it’s not unusual for the prosecutor to request a new incarceration for additional crimes.

In Italy, for example, art 305 of the penal procedure code Art. 305 codice di procedura penale - Proroga della custodia cautelare
Does it apply to non-violent crimes? I assume we are here talking about tax or business litigations, not some assault or murder charges. In Russia there will be little difference, in the UK it will be.
P.S. Please don't start the whole "you can get in jail for a Twitter post" BS again, it's the same everywhere in the world - don't fight the official "religion".

Does it apply to non-violent crimes?
Yes, to all crimes.
I assume we are here talking about tax or business litigations, not some assault or murder charges.
These can easily be escalated to money laundering, “self laundering” (only in Italy), terrorism financing, mafia association, external participation in a mafia association (only in Italy) etc, all crimes that are considered very serious and come with harsher sentences than mass murder.
In Russia there will be little difference,
No, unless you are such an idiot to try to get in the way of the boss.
in the UK it will be.
404 no country with that name found.
Last time I was in London I saw yellow and blue flags on government buildings, it must have been taken over by a competitor circus organization.

Yes, to all crimes.

These can easily be escalated to money laundering, “self laundering” (only in Italy), terrorism financing, mafia association, external participation in a mafia association (only in Italy) etc, all crimes that are considered very serious and come with harsher sentences than mass murder.

No, unless you are such an idiot to try to get in the way of the boss.

404 no country with that name found.
Last time I was in London I saw yellow and blue flags on government buildings, it must have been taken over by a competitor circus organization.

What is self-laundering and external participation to mafia association?

What is self-laundering and external participation to mafia association?
Autoriciclaggio
Concorso esterno in associazione mafiosa
Sorry, but trying to understand these crimes goes beyond my abilities. All I know is that it’s very easy to indict someone for these.

Well, don't live in Italy then. DYOR.
It is just an example of a Western “developed country”, where the EU values are fully observed.
And it is relevant how?
You can’t even comment on that circus where servants of the Saxe Coburg and Gotha family wearing wigs send kids to prison.

Last edited:
It is just an example of a Western “developed country”, where the EU values are fully observed.
Again, don't know much about Italy, so have nothing to say.

You can’t even comment on that circus where servants of the Saxe Coburg and Gotha family wearing wigs send kids to prison.
Here we are again. If you go against the official "religion" - you might be prosecuted. There is no "freedom of speech", it's fiction. Nowadays most of the West follows the woke tolerance religion, Russia follows some WW2 patriotic/religious/leader cult etc. All sides happily send kids to prisons. I'm sure people from China or India will have their say.
Pick the country that fits you best and don't be radicalised by propaganda.

Reactions: vehzag
Autoriciclaggio
Concorso esterno in associazione mafiosa
Sorry, but trying to understand these crimes goes beyond my abilities. All I know is that it’s very easy to indict someone for these.

While Autoriciclaggio is defined as a crime, Concorso esterno in associazione mafiosa is a legal doctrine.

Money laundering by yourself - so, someone launders the proceeds from predicate offence(s) by himself/herself - quite ammused by Italian artistic pursuits.

The OCG association is probably related to aid and abbet doctrine.

Reactions: jafo
In your dreams.
prescribes how the duration of preventive incarceration can be extended.
In summary, one can remain in the comfort of an Italian prison cell, waiting for a judge to hear him, up to 6 years (2 or 4 for lesser crimes).
Once you are out for expired terms, it’s not unusual for the prosecutor to request a new incarceration for additional crimes.
It is 100% the same in Spain, the Netherlands, Belgium etc, etc. rof/%

I also know people from "The East" who ran into trouble back home, but they either SCAMMED their way to the top or went against the Big Boss! They challenged whoever was in a position of power to dethrone them. Yeah...challenging an army by myself is NOT my definition of a sane mind.

Here is one of MANY "dissidents":
1726574357738.png

Most (superficial) people think that an involuntary transgression should NOT be prosecuted, but we're on the other side of that equation!
(1) For argument's sake, let's assume that tax residents pay their taxes VOLUNTARILY in exchange for services "sold" to them by the State.
(2) Let's see these States as State-Owned Enterprises generating value for their customers.

Example:
1726579787583.png

(1) If a Russian or Chinese, aka dissidents in the West, steals from or defrauds one of these SOEs by ANY method, they should be prosecuted by any and ALL means necessary!
(2) The same applies to the other side, whether they are Americans, Germans, Brits, Spaniards, etc., aka dissidents in the "East" hiding in Russia, China, North Korea, etc. They should ALSO be prosecuted if they steal from or defraud a Western government!

Those who steal are GONNERS! Any involuntary transaction should NOT be tolerated!

Having interacted with MANY people shilling for one regime or another, this is absolutely lost on them, and I think this is the case of @manukahoney

I'm on the team that ONLY lives in Monaco. I do have "vanilla" companies out of Zug, Switzerland, where I did cut a deal a long time ago using Monaco as my leverage. I'm NOT here to "lower" my taxes in Monaco (an oxymoron) or even those in Zug. For what Zug provides, the ~9% CIT (after deductions) is fair ... in my personal opinion.

I spend more time in "non-Western countries" because they buy more from me (most of my clients are from there), and I can dribble the multinationals (e.g., Global Security) there with the thr**t of *************** hi%# . I can't do the same in the "West" because the corruption in the West is much larger and legitimized through the courts' sophistry, casuistry, and duplicity.
Yanni explains it well here:

My point is that if I slip and make a mistake, any of my "passport" issuers would try to steal/confiscate/seize from me (they refer to it as "taxes") for things they are NOT entitled to. This is MADNESS! Madness is contagious! Except for banks in Monaco and Swiss banks with branches in Monaco, every single bank, financial institution, EMI, Crypto exchanger, etc. are asking me for either a Tax ID or my last five years of tax returns! Every.Single.One.Of.Them! stupi#21

And I am NOT alone! @Martin Everson mentioned it here: https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/threads/dividends-as-sof.45804/post-316546

1726581596767.png

I'm so glad he mentioned it because I seriously started to worry if I was being targeted and was taking provisions. After all, there is NO way I'm going to go down as a weak b1tch victim of anyone! I started to dig (such a waste of time and resources stupi#21 ) into who was behind this "attack." Due to Martin's comment, I realized that this is simply Hanlon's razor! Just as you mentioned before, "Bank monkeys are criminals, stupid and ignorant!" stupi#21 stupi#21 stupi#21

I should have listened the first ten times you kept repeating this to us! stupi#21

What can I say? I'm a slow learner smi(&%

It is 100% the same in Spain, the Netherlands, Belgium etc, etc. rof/%

I also know people from "The East" who ran into trouble back home, but they either SCAMMED their way to the top or went against the Big Boss! They challenged whoever was in a position of power to dethrone them. Yeah...challenging an army by myself is NOT my definition of a sane mind.

Here is one of MANY "dissidents":
View attachment 7784

Most (superficial) people think that an involuntary transgression should NOT be prosecuted, but we're on the other side of that equation!
(1) For argument's sake, let's assume that tax residents pay their taxes VOLUNTARILY in exchange for services "sold" to them by the State.
(2) Let's see these States as State-Owned Enterprises generating value for their customers.

Example:
View attachment 7785

(1) If a Russian or Chinese, aka dissidents in the West, steals from or defrauds one of these SOEs by ANY method, they should be prosecuted by any and ALL means necessary!
(2) The same applies to the other side, whether they are Americans, Germans, Brits, Spaniards, etc., aka dissidents in the "East" hiding in Russia, China, North Korea, etc. They should ALSO be prosecuted if they steal from or defraud a Western government!

Those who steal are GONNERS! Any involuntary transaction should NOT be tolerated!

Having interacted with MANY people shilling for one regime or another, this is absolutely lost on them, and I think this is the case of @manukahoney

I'm on the team that ONLY lives in Monaco. I do have "vanilla" companies out of Zug, Switzerland, where I did cut a deal a long time ago using Monaco as my leverage. I'm NOT here to "lower" my taxes in Monaco (an oxymoron) or even those in Zug. For what Zug provides, the ~9% CIT (after deductions) is fair ... in my personal opinion.

I spend more time in "non-Western countries" because they buy more from me (most of my clients are from there), and I can dribble the multinationals (e.g., Global Security) there with the thr**t of *************** hi%# . I can't do the same in the "West" because the corruption in the West is much larger and legitimized through the courts' sophistry, casuistry, and duplicity.
Yanni explains it well here:

My point is that if I slip and make a mistake, any of my "passport" issuers would try to steal/confiscate/seize from me (they refer to it as "taxes") for things they are NOT entitled to. This is MADNESS! Madness is contagious! Except for banks in Monaco and Swiss banks with branches in Monaco, every single bank, financial institution, EMI, Crypto exchanger, etc. are asking me for either a Tax ID or my last five years of tax returns! Every.Single.One.Of.Them! stupi#21

And I am NOT alone! @Martin Everson mentioned it here: https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/threads/dividends-as-sof.45804/post-316546

View attachment 7786
I'm so glad he mentioned it because I seriously started to worry if I was being targeted and was taking provisions. After all, there is NO way I'm going to go down as a weak b1tch victim of anyone! I started to dig (such a waste of time and resources stupi#21 ) into who was behind this "attack." Due to Martin's comment, I realized that this is simply Hanlon's razor! Just as you mentioned before, "Bank monkeys are criminals, stupid and ignorant!" stupi#21 stupi#21 stupi#21

I should have listened the first ten times you kept repeating this to us! stupi#21

What can I say? I'm a slow learner smi(&%
Ever considered just calling it a day?
I am seriously considering it now

• Love
Reactions: jafo
Good, then they can send you to the battlefront.
I'm unsure who this was directed to, but I'm on the Non-Aggression Principle despite working out and sparring daily, and I'm a range shooter and range regular (a few times per week at the range).
Going to war against innocent people
(1) who have NOT harmed me,
(2) are NOT attacking me
(3) or invading my space
just because a few weak, dastardly, useless, unproductive cuckolds under the ruse of "politicians" say so is the ultimate confession that the order follower is not worthy of being called a "man." coo-:!y

I've never joined ANY army, and I NEVER will! That's a gang! I do NOT join gangs!

This is the ALL-TIME GOAT! At one time, the BADDEST man on the planet! He could whoop any man's a*s! Yet, you can see how the strongest and GREATEST men do NOT bully others just because they can!

This is what is called having morals and integrity!

As soon as someone wants me to fight others for them, they immediately reveal to me WHO my REAL mortal enemy is! dev56""" ;)

This Stockholm Syndrome is mind-blowing to me! How can you love or defend those who are actively ROBBING you, financially SODOMIZING you, and want to CAGE you if you resist? :rolleyes:
Actually I am American so I would obviously never defend whatever Russia is doing. I'm just stating my opinion.

I also know that going to Russia is not ideal at all, especially since the Russian banking system has to work with sanctions now.

Personally I would not advise anyone to do this. There are perhaps better methods for these people to get eg. an IBAN that are more expensive, so I think most people would only see this as a last resort. If they even see Russia as an option at all that is.

• Haha
Reactions: vehzag and jafo