Our valued sponsor

Free residence permit on the table: Mother Russia welcomes you

oh i can't wait to see some russia lover/west hater from this forum take the chance of a lifetime and move to russia. and then periodically tell how he lives there. the stories will be epic.
No it's not that bad I've been to Moscow and Saint Petersburg and these cities suprised me in a positive way.
For business people it could have been a good place to live if not the severe sanctions
flat income tax of 13% or 15% (france left wing plans to do 90% above 400k eur yearly rof/% , wild nature, gorgeous women.
Drawbacks: you need to learn the language (easier to do if you are from a slavic country), not a strong rule of law but if you don't criticize mr Putin you should be fine, cold weather and sanctioned as hell (thats the worst part for me if doing business in the west).

No it's not that bad I've been to Moscow and Saint Petersburg and these cities suprised me in a positive way.
For business people it could have been a good place to live if not the severe sanctions
flat income tax of 13% or 15% (france left wing plans to do 90% above 400k eur yearly rof/% , wild nature, gorgeous women.
Drawbacks: you need to learn the language (easier to do if you are from a slavic country), not a strong rule of law but if you don't criticize mr Putin you should be fine, cold weather and sanctioned as hell (thats the worst part for me if doing business in the west).
no tax free / excempt ? that's not good then.
The women are amazing indeed, the food too, everything is amazing, Russia is huge and really beautiful. Language is very easy

This is great news for all the Russophiles. I'm sure it's only a matter of time until droves of them move from EU, UK, US, and other western nations to Russia.

There's no way there will be any kind of half-hearted excuses as for why they aren't moving. Surely the borders are filling up already with eager entrepreneurs, free spirited creatives, and whole families.

I am just commenting to stay on this thread, do not mind me
FYI: You can simply click on "Watch" at the very top to stay on it. Also, if you prefer to post, you can delete it right after as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 14-35-25 Free residence permit on the table Mother Russia welcomes yo...png
    Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 14-35-25 Free residence permit on the table Mother Russia welcomes yo...png
    33.7 KB · Views: 22
Depends how you are learning it . I would recommend listening to music while working and also book some live tutoring instead of Duolingo
Listening modern russian music to learn language? Hell no.
as russian my native language I could say big bunch of modern music in russian sing with such voices, words and accents that quite a large number of songs I have to listen attentively and repeat several times to understand the text correctly. just 0 chances that this will be useful to a person who knows the language very poorly.

This is completely opposite to english language music, where a large number of songs are performed with very clear and understandable pronunciation.

Listening modern russian music to learn language? Hell no.
as russian my native language I could say big bunch of modern music in russian sing with such voices, words and accents that quite a large number of songs I have to listen attentively and repeat several times to understand the text correctly. just 0 chances that this will be useful to a person who knows the language very poorly.

This is completely opposite to english language music, where a large number of songs are performed with very clear and understandable pronunciation.
Where did I say modern music ? I'm talking about music e.g from Pugacheva etc..

Residence permit is nowadays often the first mandatory step to get bank accounts anywhere.

So anyone interested in buying a property on mortgage in Russia, or set up a business, this is actually a great opportunity.

• Love
Reactions: Georgiabus and jafo