Our valued sponsor

Free residence permit on the table: Mother Russia welcomes you

they probably interviewed like 1000 people and chose interviewers that said such things. Or maybe they are paid actors. It's all a show. Trying to show to Americans how bad Russia is and create conflict so that they get distracted and don't fight the satanic elites that exploit them. Of course the same other way around, in Russia, constant threat, spies are hiding under your bed! I wish people were not that stupid and would not allow themselves to be played around like this.
This is why Africa and to a degree Asia/Latin America - it’s so fucked you can live a good life in and out and ignore the s**t going on in the West but also having citizenship you get to enjoy the remaining plusses of the West

There is no law
smi(&% rof/% The irony...

(1) There is literally a thread called" Pavel Durov Arrest France

(2) Pavel fled Russia NOT to be censored and arrested by Russia because, as you claim,
There is no law
and the West applauded and cuddled him. rof/% smi(&%

(3) Only to arrest him a few years later In France, the cradle of "democracy and the rule of law!" rof/% smi(&% dev56"""
You can't make this sh1t up! rof/% smi(&%

(4) Then the West governments had the low-IQ losers/cuckolds who couldn't run a lemonade stand without gang members of the state protecting them, claiming this:
Pavel Durov's arrest is a defense of the rule of law rather than an attack on freedom of expression. Musk's view that the arrest of the Telegram boss is 'censorship' is, at best, a mistake and, at worst, a demonstration of bad faith.
smi(&% rof/%

(5) The word acrobatics here reminds me of this comedy skit by Eddie Griffin:
smi(&% rof/%

I hope you all have a good Monday morning to start your week laughing. Of course, credit to @vehzag for providing the irony-laden comedy gold he's generously supplied—it's like watching a masterclass in unintentional satire! The way he effortlessly entertains while aiming for seriousness is simply priceless. You’ve truly outdone yourself, and we're grateful for the endless amusement! rof/% smi(&%

Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF
smi(&% rof/% The irony...

(1) There is literally a thread called" Pavel Durov Arrest France

(2) Pavel fled Russia NOT to be censored and arrested by Russia because, as you claim,

and the West applauded and cuddled him. rof/% smi(&%

(3) Only to arrest him a few years later In France, the cradle of "democracy and the rule of law!" rof/% smi(&% dev56"""
You can't make this sh1t up! rof/% smi(&%

(4) Then the West governments had the low-IQ losers/cuckolds who couldn't run a lemonade stand without gang members of the state protecting them, claiming this:
Pavel Durov's arrest is a defense of the rule of law rather than an attack on freedom of expression. Musk's view that the arrest of the Telegram boss is 'censorship' is, at best, a mistake and, at worst, a demonstration of bad faith.
smi(&% rof/%

(5) The word acrobatics here reminds me of this comedy skit by Eddie Griffin:
smi(&% rof/%

I hope you all have a good Monday morning to start your week laughing. Of course, credit to @vehzag for providing the irony-laden comedy gold he's generously supplied—it's like watching a masterclass in unintentional satire! The way he effortlessly entertains while aiming for seriousness is simply priceless. You’ve truly outdone yourself, and we're grateful for the endless amusement! rof/% smi(&%
This bunch of letters here does not change the fact that I have stated - there is still no law:(
You just have to go there for some years and try to run your own business there and live there and try to feel that non-west freedom - then you can let us know about your experience, would be very glad if you won’t face any problems there

So you aren't able to assemble a decent car (before the war Russians imported Western cars, now they are importing Chinese ones) but nevertheless call someone who invented automotive conveyor a century ago stupid. Nothing wrong with that at all.
smi(&% rof/% Whaaaaaaaat are you talking about? Seriously? rof/% smi(&%

I bet you most "fled" Russians do NOT even know of the existence of this marvel.

Bruuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my AFF (Acquaintance of a Friend of a Friend) owns several Pombrons. rof/% smi(&%

1727087057859.png

and here:
1727087272311.png

etc., etc.,

Source: Black Diamond Lifestyle : DARTZ CARS
coo-:!y

PS. Also, my AFF moves tons of cargo in AN-225! :cool:

How do you like them apples? smi(&%

No bad, I have never seen one in real, but it looks like a hell of a car if equipped with all sort of security equipment.

I'm not surprised that there are rich people in Thailand that found their way to the German Brabus Invicto, must be amazing vehicle to drive there.

Reactions: JohnLocke
No bad, I have never seen one in real, but it looks like a hell of a car if equipped with all sort of security equipment.

I'm not surprised that there are rich people in Thailand that found their way to the German Brabus Invicto, must be amazing vehicle to drive there.
Surprised there are 'rich' people in Thailand?

25% of the cars in the cities are BMW, Benz (with 200% import tax)
2% of the cars in the cities are super cars (with 200% import tax)

mid-tier cars (30%)
Lower end tier is Japanese/Korean Cars 30%

then 8% is EVs (Tesla->Chinese alt)
2% old bangers

Avg resale prices: NC Supercars Bangkok Liab Duan Ram Inthra-Kasetnawamin Used Car Dealer

Specific Version Brabus Thailand | Bangkok

Admittedly i am content with my 'rover'.

People often don't realise, a wealthy Thai is wealthier than a European King/Queen.

Avg middleclass Thai has a networth of 1m+ just from land assets, asset rich is an understatement.

Lower end are destitute sure, but after a while you don't notice it.

You just have to go there for some years and try to run your own business there and live there and try to feel that non-west freedom - then you can let us know about your experience, would be very glad if you won’t face any problems there
smi(&% rof/% Bold of you to assume we haven't and that we are NOT!

Search the forum! This has already been answered numerous times.
Nobody here is trying to discourage you from establishing roots in the West. More power to you! You need to go where YOU are comfortable, safe, and prosper.***

Let's face it: if you are a petite guy and skinny with no male characteristics, it's better to become a jockey at the Kentucky Derby than to try to dethrone the Greco-Roman Champ Craig Pittman in a fight!

***BUT*** what you can NOT do it to tell others, for example, a demigod like Alexandr Karelin, that he can't do it just because YOU have FAILED miserably!

Your FAILURES and YOUR LOSSES in life (or in Russia) will NEVER apply to great men like, e.g., Alexandr Karelin.

Now enjoy:

Do you get it now? coo-:!y

This is what you drive if you live in Russia and have some sort of money, everything else is kids toys.
I can buy three to four of these for the price of ONE Pombron. rof/% smi(&%

Alexandr Karelin
Hehe so nice. BTW I went to the same coach As Karelin of Greek Roman style wrestling while I was living in Novosibirsk and as well I was running some business there and earlier worked for some company in some closed to government engineering projects, let’s say so

All I am saying just go there and try to run a business with at least 3m+ dollars revenue a year, that was more or less the limit couple of years ago when you could stay under radar and still did not have to manage with some FSB guys wanting part of your business
If you are under that limit and you don’t open your mouth wide - then you MIGHT be okay
there is no need to say so many pompous words buddy
People on this forum just need to know what kind of risks they do have doing smth (residing in Russia for example)
I lived there for more than a decade btw and can definitely say that there are many risks

I have no doubt that you need to be a very specific type of person and have strong support behind you to live in Russia - it’s definitely not for everyone. And I would never even consider moving there, not even if I had to pay 100% in taxes elsewhere.

I have no doubt that you need to be a very specific type of person and have strong support behind you to live in Russia - it’s definitely not for everyone. And I would never even consider moving there, not even if I had to pay 100% in taxes elsewhere.
That’s the most interesting
you just have to understand how much taxes you pay in Russia especially if you run a company there
The overall corporate tax is very big there even comparing to many European countries
I am not even saying here regarding the hidden taxes for physical persons
And since this year there won’t be 13% flat tax rate btw

What you need to know about "deep" knowledge about russia from russophiles in this forum.

Just in one message parrot jafo called Dartz Motorz company produced Prombron as a russian one, while it Latvian.

And then he called AN-225 russian aircraft, while it Ukrainian one.

Lol. These are our experts "about great russia"
They were BOTH Soviet! Started by the Soviet Union!
Get back on your meds and vaccine, and then go BACK to sleep! dev56"""
Just because you FAILED miserably in Russia because you couldn't compete among REAL men with NO gender issues doesn't mean the rest of us aren't winning BIG time! :cool:
BTW, aren't you supposed to support the West and go back to Ukraine and fight until the last Ukrainian? rof/% smi(&%
All I am saying just go there and try to run a business with at least 3m+ dollars revenue a year, that was more or less the limit couple of years ago when you could stay under radar and still did not have to manage with some FSB guys wanting part of your business
If you are under that limit and you don’t open your mouth wide - then you MIGHT be okay
there is no need to say so many pompous words buddy
People on this forum just need to know what kind of risks they do have doing smth (residing in Russia for example)
I lived there for more than a decade btw and can definitely say that there are many risks
I've written on this forum PLENTY of times that I have been doing business in Russia for +4 decades! Have you NOT read that? smi(&%

I also mentioned that due to Western sanctions, we are "obediently" staying away from Russia, while the ones who sanctioned Russia keep doing business with Russia, earning even MORE money than before! dev56"""
1727136614713.png

How do you like Western hypocrisy? rof/% smi(&%

All I am saying just go there and try to run a business with at least 3m+ dollars revenue a year,
One of my clients in Russia does this on a bad week! An awful week!
I should know... An AFF buys from him! ;)
He's NEVER had an issue in Russia. Not even one! coo-:!y

Hehe so nice. BTW I went to the same coach As Karelin of Greek Roman style wrestling while I was living in Novosibirsk
BTW, did you compete?
If affirmative, did you compete locally or also internationally?
Did you win anything?
What was the name of the coach?
What weight class did you compete in?
How is your Par Terre game?

Last edited:
No need to do business inside Russia when you can do business with Russians that own 49% of a company and a native of the country owns 51% thus is a majority shareholder so no business with a Russian owned company which then does business with another native company which does business with a HK company which does business with a Chinese company which does business with a Russian company…

Sure costs rise but your % take doesn’t because the 51% owner signed a bit of paper saying they don’t actually own the company and receive a salary

No violations occur because it’s all paper based hidden ownership off the books and no sanctions violations occur because of the intermediaries and the companies are in countries that don’t sanction Russia.

= this is basically what’s going on, see it first hand when friends sold their businesses to Russians when the war broke out

* they had the relevant licenses and infrastructure to be attractive buy outs

• Love
Reactions: jafo
Makes sense - but living in Russia for five years - f**k that - easier to just buy a passport and float around with the School in tow
I totally agree, I would not like to live there for 5 years. I can imagine all the trouble that is waiting for you if you make a few millions in profits a year.

• Haha
Reactions: vehzag and jafo
They were BOTH Soviet! Started by the Soviet Union!
Get back on your meds and vaccine, and then go BACK to sleep! dev56"""
It don't change anything.

Russia != USSR. It's a just one of countries from former union, even it largest one.
What you called earlier - is total bulls**t.

It's a same as to call BMW a French car or VW Greek one, just because they are in same EU with Germany.

BTW, aren't you supposed to support the West and go back to Ukraine and fight until the last Ukrainian? rof/% smi(&%
You certainly shouldn't care what I should or shouldn't do.
But you can definitely go f**k yourself, as you continue to attack me based my on nationality.

You whined loudly earlier that you put me on ignore, so act like a man, make your words and actions match. I have no desire to have a dialogue with you.