Our valued sponsor

Pavel Durov Arrested France

Could you name few? If it related to the ru-ua war and if they popular I'm pretty sure I might know them.

Also you should don't mix up banning by TG team during moderation, and for example deleting one when police arrested owner of the channel, got access to it and delete it/restrict or channel removes automatically due to inactivity.
I really dont remember names.

I am aware of the distinctions between banning/moderation and deleting. Specifically the apple issue is very clear as I use both apple and android. The moment I cannot find the group or channel anymore on apple and android is deletion for me.

Where accounts have been deleted which managed a channel or group you are right with saying that a message pops up that its scheduled for deletion. At the same time I see some of those groups/channels being present long after they are allegedly scheduled for deletion.

TG -for me- is just a nightmare from the beginning. Its for sure not private by default and I think that a lot of people are misled by that (on purpose?) and that its now out of control for the collective governments, hence the attacks on TG / free speech.

I really dont remember names.

I am aware of the distinctions between banning/moderation and deleting. Specifically the apple issue is very clear as I use both apple and android. The moment I cannot find the group or channel anymore on apple and android is deletion for me.

Where accounts have been deleted which managed a channel or group you are right with saying that a message pops up that its scheduled for deletion. At the same time I see some of those groups/channels being present long after they are allegedly scheduled for deletion.

TG -for me- is just a nightmare from the beginning. Its for sure not private by default and I think that a lot of people are misled by that (on purpose?) and that its now out of control for the collective governments, hence the attacks on TG / free speech.
I remember a few covid channels being removed/moderated.

TG is not end-to-end encrypted, so is anyone actually using it for serious illicit activity and not just run-of-the-mill small crimes?

1) France can't extradite its own citizens. So if US wanted him he would be arrested somewhere else.
2) A rumor is a rumor until it is officially denied, and it was officially denied by Macron, so it is likely that Macron administration ok'ed a high profile arrest.
Telegram has been accussed of having a backdoor for the Russian government in the past.
3) It's not a backdoor only for the Russian government but for any government because secret police all over the world have access to SMS on any local mobile phone number (more complicated for them to hack a foreign number but it can be done in many cases by using an old flaw in GSM standards, namely advertising a foreign number being abroad, say in Russia, and using roaming GSM standards to get access to SMS and Telegram/Whatsup/etc). For some very mysterious reasons Telegram has always relied on that convenient mobile phone trojan horse and saved all the chats on their servers unencrypted by default to give you (or your government's secret police) access to your Telegram conversations from another device. For precisely these reasons Pavel is also known as FSB Major General Durov in many countries. How a team of very talented and educated developers ended up with an excellent messenger and at the same time offered zero encryption by default and no alternative secure sign up methods - why do you have to register via a mobile phone number? Many people, especially developers, think if a messenger was designed in a way that is a gold mine for secret service (easy access to conversations and easy deanonymization via mobile phone number) they must be controlled by FSB/CIA or have some secret arrangements with them.
4) Auto moderation of content in Telegram is bizarre to say the least. FSB has learned that all they need to do to ban the channel or give FAKE icon to it is simply report this channel as illegal content from hundreds or thousands of their Telegram bots/trolls and voila is is banned or discredited with a FAKE icon. No way to undo it. So there is an "AI" moderation at its best which again give a reason to nickname Pavel as FSB Major General.
5) A leaked border crossing database indicates that Pavel visited Russia more than 50 times since his "exile", and some of his visits are very suspicious - for example he visits Russia and the next day Telegram is no longer blocked in Russia despite the court order to block it. So maybe at some day he really started cooperating with FSB full time.
6) WSJ leaked that Pavel's phone was hacked by French secret police as early as 2017. I guess they didn't learn much since Pavel goes to Russia to talk with important people there eye to eye while being in exile. He is probably one of the most valueble FSB assets, not just a usefull idiot as mentioned above. I guess France wanted him to become a double agent and he refused and denied any cooperation/secret deals with FSB and was arrested. Some people say it is adding his TON crypto wallet in Telegram that triggered the arrest because governments don't like crypto very much unless they control it.

They’ve just openly admitted in court docs that both French and Dubai security services hacked his phone a few years ago.

Having experienced UAE secret police years ago (forced interview ref AI) the first thing I did was drop my phone and computer into a bin at the apple shop after I picked up new devices immediately after.

It says a lot about his operations to be so careless but also a lot about the French.

In the world of tech it’s best to never give your number and never have the phone under your name whilst replacing routinely without transferring but fresh start - due to the nature of tech being dual purpose (i.e giving adversary states technology that can be utilised against your own state).

Last edited:
1) France shouldn't extradite its own citizens.
rof/% smi(&%
There! I fixed it for you!

PS. France, the landmass, is NOT extraditing anyone. Weak gender-confused cuckold gang members under the ruse of the "government" of France will do it (...IF...it is beneficial and advantageous to them. What is anyone going to do? Fatal & mass destructive violence is the ONLY deterrent in the world) ;)

" Pavel Durov said that he was lured to France by President Macron.
It turns out that the French president invited Durov to dine together. Pavel told about this during interrogation by the police, the French newspaper Le Canard Chainé claims.
But instead of lunch, Durov was met in France by local police. Macron did not officially confirm this. But local politician Florian Philippot said that this was quite in the spirit of the French president
."

rof/%rof/%rof/%
Macron is a joker and everyone knows that.

I'm sorry for Pavel, but how tf are you so gullible to believe that guy is a good one?
oh wait let's see...
"Durov is a libertarian. He is a vegetarian and abstains from alcohol, recreational drugs, caffeine, and fast food."
ok, noting wrong but meat... you should eat meat dude.

"On his Vkontakte profile, he calls himself single, libertarian, pastafarian, and inspired by Steve Jobs and Che Guevara"
there we go, now i get it, the guy was already confused from the start... add that some fine pussy and he's easily controlled rof/%rof/%rof/%
smi(&% rof/%
I came to post this, but I see you beat me to the punch by a HUGE margin! ;)

Yeah, Pavel got what he deserved! Maybe now he'll understand my message to him over a decade ago: "There are NO mutes in prison!" smi(&%

To every OCT member here:

1. Bad business with bad people = ALWAYS bad business!
  2. Bad business with "good" people = ALWAYS bad business!
  3. Good business with "bad" people = ALWAYS bad business!
  4. Good business with GOOD people = ALWAYS GOOD (or even GREAT) business! coo-:!y
Here's a simple TRUTH TABLE (Excel) to help you make decisions in your daily life.

Good Business with Good people is ALWAYS Good Business.png

Last edited:
Durov graduated from the Faculty of Military Training of St. Petersburg State University on the specialization of Propaganda and Psychological Warfare, after which he received the rank of lieutenant of the reserve. Immediately after the university, he created VKontakte, the largest social network in Russia at the moment.

You can see this in his Russian Wikipedia webarchive -2017.. later this info was removed almost all places in internet

Also he secretly traveled to Russia 60 times over couple of years and Telegram was magically ublocked in Russia.

So you can ask yourself. Is he really fighter for free speech or is he just another KGB agent?

Is he really fighter for free speech or is he just another KGB agent?
He is like +99.99% of most humans!
Durov is looking out for his OWN personal interests! ;)
He's after the money $$$ and securing a place of political connections and privilege for himself!
So be it if he has to throw millions of people under the bus or to the gallows. dev56"""
It's something he's willing to "live" with while "suffering" and being surrounded by billions of euros, supermodels, Champagne, and Beluga Caviar! rof/% smi(&%

He is like +99.99% of most humans!
Durov is looking out for his OWN personal interests! ;)
He's after the money $$$ and securing a place of political connections and privilege for himself!
So be it if he has to throw millions of people under the bus or to the gallows. dev56"""
It's something he's willing to "live" with while "suffering" and being surrounded by billions of euros, supermodels, Champagne, and Beluga Caviar! rof/% smi(&%
He doesn't hold $$$$ he holds BTC...

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
So you can ask yourself. Is he really fighter for free speech or is he just another KGB agent?
Interesting theory

I believe more in this.

• Love
Reactions: jafo

French judge to decide next step in probe of Russian-born Telegram boss Durov - https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/french-judges-decide-next-step-durov-probe-2024-08-28/

Mr Durov is released from police custody but handed over to investigative judge that have a statutory time limit until today at 8PM CET to make decision about his detention and further investigation into the matter.

It appears that Mr Durov has a fate of Jesus Christ - he is guilty of everything ns2

Attachments

• IMG_7781.jpeg
    IMG_7781.jpeg
    294.2 KB · Views: 30
It appears that Mr Durov has a fate of Jesus Christ - he is guilty of everything
Yep!
I especially like the part about "refusing to pass information to authorities." ca#"!

I don't speak to cops or anyone in government (any government) unless it is specifically because I need something I can't get on my own, and 11 out of 10 times ;) , I am recording that convo!

If they are talking to me and asking questions, it is because they have NOTHING! If they had something, there would be +300 of them armed and handcuffing me.

Sh1t! If I were him, I'd be in Russia in a picosecond! F*ck anyone who is trying to cage any of us for mala prohibita crimes! It's mortal combat at this point! dev56"""

Durov graduated from the Faculty of Military Training of St. Petersburg State University on the specialization of Propaganda and Psychological Warfare, after which he received the rank of lieutenant of the reserve. Immediately after the university, he created VKontakte, the largest social network in Russia at the moment.

You can see this in his Russian Wikipedia webarchive -2017.. later this info was removed almost all places in internet

Also he secretly traveled to Russia 60 times over couple of years and Telegram was magically ublocked in Russia.

That's wrong , the source of this "rumor" is this tweet from durov in 2012 ( ) but it's clearly addressed at an other user (@wolodyawggu) . That's also the reason it got removed . It wouldn't even make chronologically sense

• Love
Reactions: mraleph and jafo
At this point he would be wise to deal, which means plead and play ball.
Never! EVER! No mercy! Take NO prisoners!

I said it here above:
1724870772122.png

You can't do ANY deals with Bad People! You take one for the team! The bad people get exposed (we get their names), and the rest is survival of the fittest! dev56"""

He made a mistake! He now pays for it! No excuses!

I mentioned this over a year ago here:

1724871036839.png

Source: Where are you going after the UAE?

;)

Reactions: GPT and mraleph
Mr Durov lost the war even if he win the battles

BBC wrote about Telegram refusing to fight CSAM and other sexual delinquency

before he was formally put under investigation for those

Via Euronews: Telegram CEO Pavel Durov freed from custody and will appear before French court Telegram CEO Pavel Durov freed from custody and will appear in court

Fear inducing narative that children are endangered - they are, but the governments are to blame as they apparently can't solve the paedophiles' rings.

Mr Durov lost the war even if he win the battles

BBC wrote about Telegram refusing to fight CSAM and other sexual delinquency

before he was formally put under investigation for those

Via Euronews: Telegram CEO Pavel Durov freed from custody and will appear before French court Telegram CEO Pavel Durov freed from custody and will appear in court

Fear inducing narative that children are endangered - they are, but the governments are to blame as they apparently can't solve the paedophiles' rings.
The same BBC that covered up Jimmy Savile and gave Hugh Edwards a pay rise

Did those guys in Rotherham use Telegram?