Our valued sponsor

OffshoreCorpTalk Scheduled Upgrade and Maintenance on September 25th

You have made posts afterwards... still same problem @mraleph - does not look like others have reported similar yet?

Can't reply with a screenshot. But, from console, it's 403 - forbidden. And, it's intermittent.
Sorry, but please try again now.

Click on your avatar (top right) => then the avatar icon with settings (3rd from left) . Then click on preferences . Then you should see a style select field . Then select Offshore corp talk (light)
Yes, this works in any case. @AndyAresa: In addition, at least on some platforms, there is a button for a quick theme change (Style Chooser) at the left bottom edge of the webpage (see attached screenshot).

Attachments

• Scheme_Change.webp
    Scheme_Change.webp
    57.4 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: AndyAresa
@JohnLocke please send me a PM, I can't start a conversation myself.

Start posting more to become Pro member or upgrade to mentor group light or gold so you can start PM people.
:) True; but if @cckuhqilfownnfctux wants to discuss something concerning the forum engine upgrade, I consider this request pretty legit. Just adding that all evt. malfunctioning and bugs are really better to report and discuss in public, to allow other members to add their feedback. Yet I can imagine some use-case (probably exceptional) when it is better to do it in private, as e.g. it is necessary to share some private data etc.

Reactions: Princess2024
:) True; but if @cckuhqilfownnfctux wants to discuss something concerning the forum engine upgrade, I consider this request pretty legit. Just adding that all evt. malfunctioning and bugs are really better to report and discuss in public, to allow other members to add their feedback. Yet I can imagine some use-case (probably exceptional) when it is better to do it in private, as e.g. it is necessary to share some private data etc.
why not
https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/misc/contact