Our valued sponsor

OffshoreCorpTalk Scheduled Upgrade and Maintenance on September 25th

Yeah, we are working on iPad right now first with Chrome and Safari. Developers say it should work now after they patched software, but indeed it does not.

Will update here once we have a fix.

Safari and Firefox on iOS have a glitch with notifications - once read, the list can't be re-displayed o_O And, the general responsiveness is quite bad in any of the menus :confused:
Safari and Chromium on Linux work flawlessly - but I don't write from desktop :rolleyes:
I know you know your tech :)

Can you check if you get the same result as the developers do:
With browserstack, it's actually using a real iPad to test; It's basically capturing my input and feeding it to the iPad via a remote interface, so I can confirm that it worked on a real iPad.

I know you know your tech :)

Can you check if you get the same result as the developers do:
With browserstack, it's actually using a real iPad to test; It's basically capturing my input and feeding it to the iPad via a remote interface, so I can confirm that it worked on a real iPad.

After the new notification is read, menus can't be navigated. But, when the page is reloaded or navigated on any thread, menus are unresponsive before new notification arrive or browser is re-entered.
Access and use from Safari on macOS also works flawlessly.
As I can observer, only the iOS and iPadOS versions are affected.
I assume what the problem is - and that is a particular reason why I don't like Web design.

Absolutely perfect, thank you so much for the help. Now I hope the developers can find the issue and fix it as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, this is something that can happen when upgrading to the latest software it's nothing new.

Reactions: mraleph
Absolutely perfect, thank you so much for the help. Now I hope the developers can find the issue and fix it as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, this is something that can happen when upgrading to the latest software it's nothing new.

Not probable for as-soon-as-possible. We have similar glitches in our web administrative portals with some browsers - quite a hurdle - you guessed properly - Safari and Firefox.
Can't test from iPad - or I would be announced as dead - my spouse is a user :cool:

Still same problems.
And I keep being sent to the bottom of the page whatever I do
Can you check now... it works on my iPad right now.. they applied the a fix.
After the new notification is read, menus can't be navigated. But, when the page is reloaded or navigated on any thread, menus are unresponsive before new notification arrive or browser is re-entered.
Access and use from Safari on macOS also works flawlessly.
As I can observer, only the iOS and iPadOS versions are affected.
I assume what the problem is - and that is a particular reason why I don't like Web design.

Reactions: mraleph

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240925_224735_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20240925_224735_Chrome.png
    100.5 KB · Views: 8
Not working, this is what I see
please try to delete your cache again, then close the browser and load OCT - that worked on my iPad - I have no options for Android sorry.

Reactions: uranium
sent to page bottom not
okay, this I can't replicate. Have you made an OS upgrade to your iPad and delete the browser cache, closed browser reopen and reload?

okay, this I can't replicate. Have you made an OS upgrade to your iPad and delete the browser cache, closed browser reopen and reload?
Yes.
For re ample now I clicked on the alert showing your reply, and instead of being addressed to the post I’m taken here:
IMG_9514.jpeg

And I I have to scroll up to the post.
Same happens when I press enter while typing in text.
And when I click on “post reply”

okay, damn.... they are following this thread so I assume they will fix it as we go. Will update here.