Our valued sponsor

Relocate to Monaco, how money required?

• Love
Reactions: jafo
No chance. I'm guessing the minimum entry for Monaco that would make sense would be $10 million, and you'd probably be living in a studio. Do some online searches for Monaco real estate. It's some of the most expensive in the world.
you need to take a flight to Monaco and have a look for your self. Surfing Internet and facebook is not the real life.

• Love
100% this!
OP, this is it. If you don't want to spend much money, stay at a hotel "outside" Monaco within walking distance

or take the bus. This is the time to go...not too hot and not too cold. ;)
That could work for a short term trip but for a months or two stay trip it's really expensive. Isn't there AirBnB there?

Reactions: diro
After long consideration and following this thread until now, I’ve decided to catch a flight to Monaco next week and see for myself what kind of place it is. I will book some meetings with tax advisors, if such exist in Monaco, or other professionals so I can get information directly from people on the ground.

Once I’ve completed my trip, I will post what I’ve found out.

I will book some meetings with tax advisors
Only for businesses located within Monaco!
Monaco has no personal income tax filings, so personal income tax advisors are superfluous! Of course, if you are willing to pay and looking for one, you will find "thousands" in Monaco—they'll come out of the woodwork!

This means that PIT advisors in Monaco are as helpful as gynecologists at an all-male school. (OK...maybe nowadays, this isn't the best idiotic example rof/% smi(&% )

Just because most people are rich here doesn't mean they, unbeknownst to them, don't have their group of scammers in their inner circle. There are relatives and friends of wealthy people here who are the worst of the worst, too. They have no purpose in life and have not excelled at anything in life, so they are just entitled thieves masquerading as "heirs"!

Take just one of way too many examples of con artists looming in Monaco for prey:
1727432266284.png

1727432429464.png

Source: Inside Wealth-Conference Con Man Anthony Ritossa’s Wild Web of Lies

I spotted this guy's game a mile away a long time ago. He KNEW I spotted his game. He stayed CLEAR of me! Never offered me anything or even came in where I was. Others in Monaco weren't so lucky!

Even the Prince, Sheikhs, HNWI, etc., and all the other so-called "expert" service advisors, wealth management advisors, tax advisors, investment bankers, lawyers, private investigators, etc.," fell for his BS. However, most profited from his scams, and that is where people's incentive lies.
@A1988 dropped this uncommon knowledge & GEM here more than a year ago: UAE is on European Commission blacklist
@A1988 share was profoundly insightful and matched precisely the evidence-based conclusions in the book: Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything is the debut non-fiction book by University of Chicago economist Steven Levitt and New York Times journalist Stephen J. Dubner. Published on April 12, 2005, by William Morrow, the book has been described as melding pop culture with economics.

Furthermore, for the most part, the workers in Monaco live in France or Italy. Some try to put on a happy face, but living in France or Italy and being taxed to death is not something anyone strives for. I know. I have plenty of family members who are living in France or Italy. They are NOT happy or fulfilled.

So, OP, be vigilant while in Monaco. Don't look thirsty because if you do, you will get drowned by deliberate and indeliberate fraudsters...under the ruse of "helping you." ;)

Good luck, and if you are in doubt, holler at us. coo-:!y

PS. No lawyer, service provider, accountant, investment banker, etc etc will EVER disclose these landmines to you or anyone else. They earn "commissions" on EVERY event, and if a business conducts the event, it's a TAXABLE event for Monaco, so they get 30%, too!

If you speak Spanish, you'll understand this battle scream:
Paso corto, vista larga, mucha mala leche, y MUCHA, pero MUCHA mala fe! ;)

To my Spanish-challenged friends, roughly translated, it means
"Short step, long vision, a lot of malice, and a LOT, but a LOT of bad faith!" ;)

***"If you’re not on high alert every second, these crooks in suits and ties masquerading as licensed professionals will do you worse than if you squared off with prime Mike Tyson, only to drop your guard in the middle of a brutal brawl at Madison Square Garden."

PSS. And this is the BEST Europe has to offer, so I am NOT dunking on Monaco. I am just dunking on the scammers/fraudsters and incompetents in Monaco! I live here. ;)

PSSS. Before you ask...I don't sell services (never have) or meet EVER under ANY circumstances. My business, which can be seen in my profile, is a very labor-intensive export wholesale/distribution of tangible products to my existing clients. I do not accept any more clients.

Last edited: