Our valued sponsor

Relocate to Monaco, how money required?

Fanboying over jurisdictions is as dumb as fanboying over anything else.
"Fanboying refers to the act of expressing excessive, often obsessive, enthusiasm or admiration for a particular person, product, brand, or piece of entertainment, such as a celebrity, video game, movie, or tech brand. A person who engages in fanboying (often called a "fanboy" or "fangirl") may display intense loyalty and sometimes defend the object of their admiration to an extreme degree, often dismissing or downplaying any criticism."

I have NEVER EVER invited anyone to Monaco, but badmouthing or casting dispersion on something one has NO idea about IS BEYOND DUMB! One should stick to THEIR circle of competence! To opine on something one doesn't know is to lose instant credibility and reputation! ;)

If you can afford Monaco and if you like Monaco and it works for you — go live in Monaco.
Agree 100%!
The same goes for a wife or sexual preference! People should do what they like, but they should NOT try to "ameliorate" the decisions or preferences of others, especially from a position of nescience, weakness, or insolvency/economic distress! ca#"!
One can share their experiences, but no one can predict what is best for others! Anyone who believes they can is delusional!;)
If you either can't afford, don't like, or Monaco just doesn't work for you — don't live in Monaco.
Also, I agree 100%!
I have NEVER invited anyone to come or move to Monaco! Although several people on OCT have moved to Monaco, I have NEVER met with them, nor do I intend to! ;)
They are here and can be asked! We (the other Monégasque residents) have probably "run into each other" several times without knowing. smi(&%
Again, I share my experiences! Others can do what suits them best. If my experiences are not attractive to them, they are FREE to ignore them, scroll through, and not comment! Whatever their decision/choices, it is "no sweat off my @$$!" ;)

-------------------------------------

In summary, remember... a lot of people provide services that would be extinct in Monaco, so it's natural that they would subconsciously dislike Monaco—even when they will not openly admit it or even realize their own biases!

Just like Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger (RIP) disliked crypto, they couldn't profit from it then. Now, with NYSE:NU, they LOVE crypto! smi(&% rof/%

It is lol and if they do indtroduce an income tax it’s pretty much self-destruction for the principality
This is so painful to read ... but hey...let's share our experiences...

Q: Are you here to find out more ways to pay your local mafia more, or are you looking for ways to pay them less? :rolleyes:

----------------------
The legal implications:

The problem with jurisdiction (and people in general who lack morals & ethics - they MUST be solid as on or off switches) is the following:
When a jurisdiction closes a deal based on certain conditions being met (i.e., no need to file taxes), and those conditions are later repealed or not fulfilled, it is called "frustration of contract" or "breach of contract" if one party fails to meet the agreed conditions. "Rescission" may also apply if the contract is undone due to the conditions not being met.

--------------------------------
The psychological implications:

The problem with such jurisdiction is "bait-and-switch" or "betrayal," depending on the context and perceived intentions behind the change in conditions. For example, now we will charge you 30% taxes after you move your entire family and life here.

The Legality of Bait-and-Switch Fraud

Surely, this is easy to understand, right? :rolleyes:

Imagine if the same thing happened in a marriage...and it happens ALL the time! As time goes by, most original conditions are "breached." When either party seeks a divorce, it's perfectly understandable.

BTW, I'm 100% prepared for Dooms Day! I explain it here in Mnetor Gold, and it has NOTHING to do with zero income taxes!: Unlock the Gates of Success: Mentor Group Gold!

Last edited:
There’s nothing in Monaco that you can’t experience elsewhere in the world, but there are quite a few things you can’t do in Monaco.
Anyway, it’s not a bad place to be, if you like a small city, especially off season.
I remember having dinner with Roger Moore at Le Grill celebrating his birthday in the early ‘00s, and that must be the nicest memory I have of the place. All my friends “residing” there actually lived in Cap d’Ail/Antibes and all the entertainment took place outside of Monaco.

• Love
Reactions: Armani and jafo
. All my friends “residing” there actually lived in Cap d’Ail/Antibes and all the entertainment took place outside of Monaco.
hi%# smi(&% ;)

PS. We have lurkers on this forum... They are low-frequency, low-IQ, amoral, and unethical thieves...let's NOT give them reasons to start a "Monaco Papers" (like they did with the Panama Papers) hi%#

@jafo Of topic, but do you know GMK ? smi(&%
If you mean the French Youtuber...I don't know him personally, but I know of him. Many Monégasques are complaining about him. He's bringing "heat" to Monaco. According to my neighbor, there was a petition to ban him from Monaco.

PS. We're all on a WhatsApp group, which is easy in Monaco because we all need a 377 number to be included. It's NOT available to anyone without a residency or a business in Monaco. The internal (377) news is a treasure trove of opportunities. ;)

It was a totally different world
100%! It sure was! Hence why, assessing the direction of the world now, I have Plan B through K here: Unlock the Gates of Success: Mentor Group Gold!

I'm now currently working on plan L of "La Romana" ;) IYKYK! smi(&%

Last edited:
If you mean the French Youtuber...I don't know him personally, but I know of him. Many Monégasques are complaining about him. He's bringing "heat" to Monaco. According to my neighbor, there was a petition to ban him from Monaco.

PS. We're all on a WhatsApp group, which is easy in Monaco because we all need a 377 number to be included. It's NOT available to anyone without a residency or a business in Monaco. The internal (377) news is a treasure trove of opportunities. ;)

yes him. How it's possible to put him away of Monaco? He has the citizenship..

Reactions: Alonzo
There seem to be many studios of 35sqm for 3k/month, that leaves 17k/month for food and expenses, how is it not enough ? who spends that much living normally? Even renting a larger flat he would still not be able to spend all the remaining monthly income unless partying like crazy?
do you have a link to such flat's for rent for this price? You got my attention :)

Monégasque or French?

PS. I think in the interest of public safety, they could ban him if he is NOT Monégasque to avoid a repeat of this: Son-in-law of Monaco billionaire goes on trial for plotting her murder. Wojciech Janowski confessed to organising contract killing of Hélène Pastor but later retracted
Hmmm now you make me doubt... Parents are from Lebanon, and part of french, but He's born in 1992 in Monaco as the family lived there (died now) since the 80s, something like that.

For sure he is not linked to France for tax and everything, so maybe he removed/doesn't own the FR passport, only lebanese and maybe monaco?

If you consider that you don't have to pay taxes then this one could be suitable.

I assume it requires some minimum capital to get allowed to relocate there at all.

Reactions: jafo
Wow that’s triple the size of an average prison cell rof/%
smi(&%
I KNOW this will shock you, but growing up, my room (at my childhood home in the worst part of town - ghetto) was half the size of a prison cell hi%# ...and you ALL know I have been in prison cells...all (99%) due to assault & battery, stupi#21 especially in the SHU (Special Housing Unit) also known as "The Hole," except the indictment...that was for "inordinate amount of business" ca#"! ...but I've probably seen more prison cells than the cumulative of OCT members.

I'll take that Monégasque room ANY DAY for the rest of my life over being locked up in a SHU by gangs of much poorer, dumber, weaker, and lesser men than me. ;)

PS. My assault & battery charges mainly were for things like this:
Disrespectful people getting in my face and pushing their luck, notwithstanding the size difference! stupi#21
I have NEVER EVER initiated violence on ANYONE!

Parents are from Lebanon, and part of french, but He's born in 1992 in Monaco as the family lived there (died now) since the 80s,
Want to become a Monegasque citizen? It’s not that easy! In Monaco, neither residence nor birth on the territory entitles the individual to Monegasque nationality. Here’s a look at the non-exhaustive list of essential prerequisites, which were met in 2023 by almost 9,200 people.

I believe my neighbors because the gentleman is an absolutely brilliant scholar and businessman, and his wife is even brighter than him. She is Monégasque, born and reared by Monégasque parents in Monaco. She is into everything "Monaco." She is very well known in Monaco! She organizes just about everything, including but not limited to events.

Let's say you can find something 'correct' around 5/6K€ a month (1 bedroom flat, 50-60sqm with marina/port view)
An OCT member here found something for about €6K, and it was pretty big. He barely gets on here anymore.
Now that he has free time, he's probably traveling back and forth to his birth country and enjoying life with his parents instead of filling out stupid sheets of paper for the Den of Thieves of the State.

showed his Monégasque ID
This:
1724004140060.png

or this:

1724004155492.png

:rolleyes:

Last edited: