Our valued sponsor

Pavel Durov Arrested France

No, but related branch, offshoot.

Fortunately ? -> most of the content ref ours was in Chinese/Spanish.

Over the years most has disappeared gradually of the internet or rolled into archives

only about 32 links to pages on google remaining referencing some of it just spaghetti

I wouldn't read too much in to my typing -> i short type mob, as for web it depends on my mood.

Reactions: jafo
I'd imagine you'd use WeChat for a very simple reason.

1) You use the tools of the enemy of your state
FYI most Chinese apps including WeChat have differing policies depending on where the account was created. If the account was created outside of China they will share more info. If it was created inside China they share nothing.

FYI most Chinese apps including WeChat have differing policies depending on where the account was created. If the account was created outside of China they will share more info. If it was created inside China they share nothing.
Then use Line as its encrypted.

Or wikr,
I thought this was a well-known fact! Hence, if you can't go to China, you can just use a static Chinese IP to open the account, but you will still have a foreign number. That's a position I'm not comfortable with.

The critical thing is to have a Chinese number (+86) and install and register WeChat and all other apps while ***IN CHINA***. coo-:!y

PS. For those claiming this is expensive... This whole process costs less than €2000, including but not limited to air travel, hotel, food, entertainment, and a new Chinese Huawei phone (seriously....do NOT ever get a "Western" phone and do this BS - make sure the IMEI is Chinese). Never EVER mail your phone! Also, activate your PrivateSpace. Your business partners need to do the SAME thing! All my clients overseas have the SAME setup! We're inside the closed system! Never had an issue or a hiccup!

Note: To those who know...Even the prosecutors at my trial had to admit they had d1ck! No data, no emails, no messages, no calls....f*cking NOTHING! What they do have is a few people who have NEVER met me, never done business with me, never spoken to me, never seen me, willing to testify under oath! smi(&% - I sh1t you not! If you read the trial transcript, you would think it's a joke! But those who cannot defend themselves Pro Se, will spend millions of dollars on their defense! The prosecution hoisted on their own petard! dev56""" ;)

That roman chap (Tornado) legal fees so far are 2.5m$.

Crazy when you have a system where justice is only for the wealthy.
Yep! He'll be in debt!
Wealth transfer!
Indicted by lawyers (i.e., prosecutors) and have to pay "other" lawyers (friends of the prosecutors) to defend you against the charges, and the State gets a +35% monetary reward, too (from the taxes his defense attorneys end up paying from the money we pay them) smi(&%

PS. My former college General Advisor (the federal prosecutor) went back to most of his clients (through other lawyers/colleagues) ***he*** indicted and offered them all kinds of motions... e.g., 28 U.S.C. § 2255, which is a motion on attacking a sentence as a remedy while the defendant is incarcerated.

So, get this: Al (RIP) would seek sentences of +30 years for defendants and then "retire" from the DOJ and have his buddies in the law firm go see the same people he prosecuted, had sentenced (by the judge, but the State's recommendation is what judges follow), and incarcerated with a proposal to file a motion for ineffective assistance of counsel, 28 U.S.C. § 2255, and Al would get a cut (~30 - 60%; depends if he does the work or not attacking his own "prosecution") from the fees. They ALL did it. rof/%
It's the MOST evil sh1t you have EVER seen! :rolleyes:

Yep! He'll be in debt!
Wealth transfer!
Indicted by lawyers (i.e., prosecutors) and have to pay "other" lawyers (friends of the prosecutors) to defend you against the charges, and the State gets a +35% monetary reward, too (from the taxes his defense attorneys end up paying from the money we pay them) smi(&%

PS. My former college General Advisor (the federal prosecutor) went back to most of his clients (through other lawyers/colleagues) ***he*** indicted and offered them all kinds of motions... e.g., 28 U.S.C. § 2255, which is a motion on attacking a sentence as a remedy while the defendant is incarcerated.

So, get this: Al (RIP) would seek sentences of +30 years for defendants and then "retire" from the DOJ and have his buddies in the law firm go see the same people he prosecuted, had sentenced (by the judge, but the State's recommendation is what judges follow), and incarcerated with a proposal to file a motion for ineffective assistance of counsel, 28 U.S.C. § 2255, and Al would get a cut (~30 - 60%; depends if he does the work or not attacking his own "prosecution") from the fees. They ALL did it. rof/%
It's the MOST evil sh1t you have EVER seen! :rolleyes:

I highly doubt that Mr Durov is capable for defence pro se, particularly considering his personality and lack of appropriate experience or training at least. He is now a pray surrounded with vultures.

This legal wealth transfer is why within confines of my business, all financial, tax and legal matters are performed internally. We use attorneys only for signature and stamp where there is a statutory requirement for representative and accountants for submitting annual and consolidated accounts.

That phenomena was always present in legal industry, nowadays in financial compliance industry (opening bank account for days, weeks or even months ns2 ) but I personaly experienced the same with medical doctors :rolleyes:

Pro se requires not only knowledge but awareness and adaptability. I respect counselors, introducers and lobbyists, but not the vultures with hourly rates and zero results.

Reactions: jafo and 0xDEADBEEF
In France, like in all civil law jurisdiction I know of, pro se representation is not allowed in criminal proceedings.

European legal systems do have a statutory requirement for an attorney as a defense lawyer when a penalty is above certain treshold.

My comment is about the general ability of a person - Mr Durov in this case - to comprehend, plan and execute proper legal strategy thru attorneys. Personaly, I would never ever give to any lawyer to represent me in any case if I didn't concieved and authorized his legal activities.

In France, like in all civil law jurisdiction I know of, pro se representation is not allowed in criminal proceedings.
100% Correct! That's why one does NOT want to fall into the French legal system. The American system is better suited for pro se in this case. If my indictment was in France, I would NOT be writing this or anything else today or in the foreseeable future rof/% smi(&%

but not the vultures with hourly rates and zero results.
#Bingo! You are 99.99% ahead of the world! ;)

:oops:

1725708805009.png

European legal systems do have a statutory requirement for an attorney as a defense lawyer when a penalty is above certain treshold.

My comment is about the general ability of a person - Mr Durov in this case - to comprehend, plan and execute proper legal strategy thru attorneys. Personaly, I would never ever give to any lawyer to represent me in any case if I didn't concieved and authorized his legal activities.
Nearly all cases have money laundering bolted on these days as it is the easiest avenue to steal s**t whilst also increasing the prison time to push the defendant for a plea

Money laundering has become such a broad brush and almost bad a word as conspiracist etc I e it’s meaning has been watered down

Yes! And then come out and "erase" the bad gene pool that put him there! Why not? What would you do? :rolleyes:

I'm partial to being the Finest Kind of Men:
:cool:
I would negotiate a deal and that's what he did. Because he is trapped in Jail..
Anyone would do same. You can't blame him. He is billionaire. He can simply shutdown telegram and enjoy life with his billions. I still don't understand why he is still accepting the deal and obey. I would look at the judge in the face and say: Oh Mr judge you want access to people data ? Ok here I delete everything, I shutdown telegram and I quit and I'm going to enjoy my billions. End.

• Love