Our valued sponsor

Millionaires are leaving the BRICS

If the West is so bad why do you live there? lol...
So many hypocrite on this forum...

They left IBRK/Robinhood and other Western brokers for russian Finam/Tinkoff/Otkritie or North Korea and their capital has not been in the West for a long time.
Also many of those people are full into ETFs that are 100% betting on the Western market going up.
Even if they are really think they are betting on the Global South with their choices, likely most of the Global South companies secretly just betting on the West market because thats where you can make money.
And they just live in the Bahamas, because the weather is simply good and the islands have a developed infrastructure (yes, not like the dirty, decaying Western countries).
And they don't even realize in a world ruled by China/Russia tiny island nations with 0% tax would never exist.
A Russian superpower would never allow it's citizens to go to Dubai and save on tax, they wouldn't even let Dubai to exist.

So many hypocrite on this forum...

Also many of those people are full into ETFs that are 100% betting on the Western market going up.
Even if they are really think they are betting on the Global South with their choices, likely most of the Global South companies secretly just betting on the West market because thats where you can make money.

And they don't even realize in a world ruled by China/Russia tiny island nations with 0% tax would never exist.
A Russian superpower would never allow it's citizens to go to Dubai and save on tax, they wouldn't even let Dubai to exist.
smi(&% rof/%
I'll diagnose your mental illnesses for FREE...since you LIKE free stuff and spend NO money on this forum, except coming here to b1tch and defend your slave masters.

The following are extrapolated from this book:
1724546271588.png

(1) Cognitive Dissonance (This is easy to Google)

(2) Stockholm Syndrome (Another easy task for Google)

(3) System Justification Theory: This is a psychological tendency to defend and justify the status quo, even if it is disadvantageous FOR YOU (because you are NOT here to learn how to pay your slave masters more TAXES smi(&% unless you are a CIca#"!). "People" do this to reduce uncertainty and cognitive dissonance, leading them to rationalize or support the existing system (e.g., tax laws) even if they are personally harmed by it.

(4) Internalized Oppression: This occurs when individuals in a subordinate position (weak-minded people/slave mentality) start to accept and even defend the dominant ideology, including aspects that are harmful to them (is this getting through to you, yet?) In this context, someone might (maybe YOU?) defend the tax system and their oppressors because they have internalized the belief/hallucinations that it's "legitimate," even if it's to their detriment. ;)

1724546696109.png

1724546771766.png

You're like a dumpster fire of entitlement—burning up free stuff (unpaid member) and still managing to whine about the smoke. :cool:

Asks the guy who lives in the Bahamas, as close as possible to the US, under US protection and using a USD-pegged currency.

China's and UAE's currencies etc are pegged to USD its nothing special to see. Oh and yes we are a vessel state of U.S like many countries are sadly. We also don't want U.S to invade us like they did Grenada
smi(&%

If the West is so bad why do you live there? lol...

I was born and raised in Bahamas if you don't know I did not move there
hap¤#
. And for the record Bahamas is my base and tax home as I travel the world being retired ;). And from what I see and where I have been I prefer the global south hands down over the west.

Where do you live...Austria as your profile says...lol? Explains your anger at life as I wouldn't want to live in Austria either....lol smi(&%

smi(&% rof/%
I'll diagnose your mental illnesses for FREE...since you LIKE free stuff and spend NO money on this forum, except coming here to b1tch and defend your slave masters.

The following are extrapolated from this book:
View attachment 7596

(1) Cognitive Dissonance (This is easy to Google)

(2) Stockholm Syndrome (Another easy task for Google)

(3) System Justification Theory: This is a psychological tendency to defend and justify the status quo, even if it is disadvantageous FOR YOU (because you are NOT here to learn how to pay your slave masters more TAXES smi(&% unless you are a CIca#"!). "People" do this to reduce uncertainty and cognitive dissonance, leading them to rationalize or support the existing system (e.g., tax laws) even if they are personally harmed by it.

(4) Internalized Oppression: This occurs when individuals in a subordinate position (weak-minded people/slave mentality) start to accept and even defend the dominant ideology, including aspects that are harmful to them (is this getting through to you, yet?) In this context, someone might (maybe YOU?) defend the tax system and their oppressors because they have internalized the belief/hallucinations that it's "legitimate," even if it's to their detriment. ;)

View attachment 7597
View attachment 7598

You're like a dumpster fire of entitlement—burning up free stuff (unpaid member) and still managing to whine about the smoke. :cool:
Now that I see his post history, he could be a NAFO bot, which have invaded the internet since February 2022. Apparently, "unjust" wars didn't exist prior to that date.
A friendly reminder that these bots are everywhere on Quora and Reddit. I wouldn't be surprised if they've started to pop up here as well.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Could be lower cost of living, Christian culture that doesn't have too many Muhammads yet.

What countries do you think have good prospects in the coming decade, apart from the SEA?

It's not a difficult thing at all. Do you want lots of citizens? Import a few millions of Asian women on work visa, pay them like $1k to get IVF with natives' sperm and egg, another $1k to take care of the many children they'll birth. Just like physical labour, reproductive labour can be outsourced to cheaper workforce.
Greece is a great place to live - I would but it’s part of the EU otherwise I’d set up shop there and enjoy my life until the lamb kebab induced heart attack takes me away

^ had three lamb kebabs whilst in the city last week waiting for the new born to be discharged - what can I say I’m a sucker for lamb kebabs

China's and UAE's currencies etc are pegged to USD its nothing special to see. Oh and yes we are a vessel state of U.S like many countries are sadly. We also don't want U.S to invade us like they did Grenada
smi(&%

I was born and raised in Bahamas if you don't know I did not move there
hap¤#
. And for the record Bahamas is my base and tax home as I travel the world being retired ;). And from what I see and where I have been I prefer the global south hands down over the west.

Where do you live...Austria as your profile says...lol? Explains your anger at life as I wouldn't want to live in Austria either....lol smi(&%
Bahamas is great - I’d move back - but - it’s too close to the US and bends to the will of the US privately

Fiji looks ok if you don’t have kids

I’m at the point where it may be better to have a set of teachers follow us

Also educate the locals so the kids socialize - the ideal places alas are missing every tick

Thailand is great but the new tax system won’t work for me if they introduce world wide taxes

Having said that I intended to just revert to changing the company more so as a distant shareholder but my chief guy had a astra Zeneca induced heart attack last week.

So might have to just convert all the chips and let the gov debase it but it’s then just savings

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke
I’m at the point where it may be better to have a set of teachers follow us

Also educate the locals so the kids socialize - the ideal places alas are missing every tick
I hear you but these worries education are mostly based in old habits and natural inertia - once you let this go you and your kids will feel better - it was clearly never easier to learn anything from anywhere and from the best teachers in the world for free

Reactions: wellington
I hear you but these worries education are mostly based in old habits and natural inertia - once you let this go you and your kids will feel better - it was clearly never easier to learn anything from anywhere and from the best teachers in the world for free
Alas mine are 2 week and 1.8 yrs so have educate them still mind the boy is a bit of a genius

Started school 6 months old and he was talking by 9 months and now speaking multiple languages and understands context

Reactions: JohnLocke and void
Guys it's simple, go where you're treated best!

If the West is your vibe, then go for it!
If SEA is more your style and you're down to explore and meet new people, more power to you!
If you're all about that sweet, tax-free cash in MENA, grab those dollars while you can!
And if Latin America's calling your name with that Ayahuasca high, then indulge as much as you want.

Bottom line: nobody gives a damn where anyone decides to go. I just do what's best for my own situation. What you might think is a sh!thole could be someone else's paradise. You don't have to agree, but you do have to accept it.

Suck it and move on.

You can call Rome in many ways, but not a shithole. Unless you are blind or mentally impaired, its beauty never ceases to overwhelm visitors and residents alike, despite all those who have ruled over it across the centuries.
I couldn’t live there, but that goes down to personal preferences. While nobody can survive the Italian state mafia and at the same time follow the official rules, Italy remains the best destination for vacations and entertainment.

as a slave - you forgot to specify this.
also be aware of the....:D

• Love
Reactions: jafo
Wonder why none of them choose Switzerland or Monaco for their next home?
My guess is that Western countries already have huge ethnic communities. People leaving BRICS countries likely already have friends and family in places like US, UK, Canada, Australia.

These ethnic communities or enclaves become social networks. For example there are places like Dearborn Michigan where over 50% of the population is North African or Middle Eastern.

Switzerland is quite small in population, so they might not know anyone there.

Places like Switzerland, Monaco, Bahamas, could be better choices for taxes, but if your cousin or uncle already lives in New York its easier to go there.

My guess is that Western countries already have huge ethnic communities. People leaving BRICS countries likely already have friends and family in places like US, UK, Canada, Australia.

These ethnic communities or enclaves become social networks. For example there are places like Dearborn Michigan where over 50% of the population is North African or Middle Eastern.

Switzerland is quite small in population, so they might not know anyone there.

Places like Switzerland, Monaco, Bahamas, could be better choices for taxes, but if your cousin or uncle already lives in New York its easier to go there.

I think your spot on with your analysis.

Ethnic communities from global south do have their ethnic enclaves in the western countries they migrate too. I have witnessed this in most countries I have visited in Europe from France, Italy, Germany, UK, Sweden etc etc. For them it ensures they can continue their culture, speak their language, be around people with similar values and access a support network that may also help them get jobs in those communities. It is naturally not good for integration but the English do the same in Spain. In Span the English form their own enclaves, speak only English, eat egg and bacon, get drunk out of their heads and don't bother to integrate with local Spanish...lol.

I think your spot on with your analysis.

Ethnic communities from global south do have their ethnic enclaves in the western countries they migrate too. I have witnessed this in most countries I have visited in Europe from France, Italy, Germany, UK, Sweden etc etc. For them it ensures they can continue their culture, speak their language, be around people with similar values and access a support network that may also help them get jobs in those communities. It is naturally not good for integration but the English do the same in Spain. In Span the English form their own enclaves, speak only English, eat egg and bacon, get drunk out of their heads and don't bother to integrate with local Spanish...lol.
100%! @DarkRevoMan hit the nail right on its head!

Furthermore, I would like to add that, based on my own personal experiences and how I have behaved in these cases, it's because ( think?) those who go there (immigrate) don't have what it takes to add anything of value to the country's economy!

Of course, maybe I'm biased because if I had to look for my enclave, I would have to look for 5 different ethnicities, and that sh1t gets tiring AF! On top of it, they usually don't care much for one another. ca#"!

When I first arrived in the USA for college as an international student more than 40 years ago, I never looked for "my people." I just hung out with the guys on my floor, mostly Americans (+90%), and the other engineering students, mostly Asians and Arabs (+70%).

Reactions: DarkRevoMan