Our valued sponsor

Millionaires are leaving the BRICS

Natives these days wouldn't even want to work in dirty or dangerous jobs for a living (even if it pays well) so those jobs are taken by law abiding and hard working immigrants. Europe needs the good ones, not the bad ones that recently came into the continent solely to engage in illegal activities and commit multiple crimes. Literally no one asked for them to come. And sadly this is what we see for the vast majority on the internet which severely tarnishes the reputation of arabs in Europe.
You hit the nail on the head; the biggest problem is the incompetent politicians who allow all the criminal immigrants to come to various countries in Europe and commit crimes, treat their prison sentences as if they were a vacation, only to go out and commit new crimes. Nothing serious happens in Europe if you commit severe violence or even murder!

But if you cheat on taxes, you almost get a life sentence. The foreign gangs that have established themselves in Europe are getting stronger and stronger and are laughing at the incompetent politicians who are leading Europe to ruin.

Europe needs to stop paying any kind of social benefit / welfare to any immigrant, like what is being done in Middle East and Asia and Africa where as a foreigner you will be let die if you cant pay the hospital. You are free however to try to get some sort of private insurance.
Which means, no pension, no healthcare, no socials whatsoever, whereas the immigrants often pay indirectly for the welfare of citizens by visa fees etc.

Its seemingly very easy to game the welfare system in europe so the best thing is to not have it available to immigrants.

That must happen in Europe as well to turn this mess around. Since most don't have citizenship yet and cant vote, it maybe has some chance of happening but it certainly won't be happening after the next generation.
rationality and (what Europe calls) democracy don't work together
what degenerated humans don't understand these days is that laws of physics applies to their social structures just like to any organism on the planet and they cannot cheat thermodynamics by creating artificial value and law

Just heading out so no time to go in-depth but will give partial parts of my reflections this morning when discussing the UK, EU, US.

1) The benefit of a passport from either is that you usually have warning to get out of a location before the country starts bombing the s**t out of the location.
2) You are immune usually to the bombing.
3) You have some benefits such as health/schooling etc.

This only works if you are <150k per household annually...

Once you get over such you are actually trapped in a system that is debasement, inflation, and taxed to the point that you can't take risk and you essentially get trapped crushed over time.

This is where the benefit of a tax haven (pacific/carib) passport comes into play because its protected by these countries, has relatively frictionless travel (and even if you have to apply for a visa its a mere process) you have the benefits of living most places outside of the West and the benefits of building wealth an retaining it, the education/health is usually covered by the income in private anyway and you'd have lost most to tax, debasement, inflation anyway.

Then it comes down to the wiliness to not live in the west.

As always my advice -> leave -> whilst you still can -> not forgetting to dump that western citizenship as its a ball and anchor.

• Love
Reactions: icecold and jafo
just popping in to say that for 5M freedom dollars you can get some (very) nice RE in the whole of Thailand.
Not up with EU standards in terms of construction quality thats a given but way better than average Thai quality.
If you are spending 5m$ on a property in Thailand then it’s going to be something valued specifically for its location - I.e waterfront and even our waterfront home didn’t cost anything like that back in the day and isn’t priced at that today. In addition the 100m$ property development I was involved in had a purchase price of 3m and a build cost of 450k each front piece.

Building costs in Thailand wholesale are 8,500thb phuket per sqm and rising to around 25,000 for furnishings included - retail it’s 15,000 - 45,000

Generally a build cost of less than 300k core for a large home with a pool - generally speaking in the luxury end.

So I am confused as to this 5m cost… unless you mean one on Kamala millionaires mile and those are already built and even though land parcels sell for about 600-800k a parcel the build cost is usually less than that on top.

My neighbors 200k

My friend is selling his 4000sqm home for 2,6m$

150625.webp

• Love
Reactions: clemens and jafo
If you are spending 5m$ on a property in Thailand then it’s going to be something valued specifically for its location - I.e waterfront and even our waterfront home didn’t cost anything like that back in the day and isn’t priced at that today. In addition the 100m$ property development I was involved in had a purchase price of 3m and a build cost of 450k each front piece.

Building costs in Thailand wholesale are 8,500thb phuket per sqm and rising to around 25,000 for furnishings included - retail it’s 15,000 - 45,000

Generally a build cost of less than 300k core for a large home with a pool - generally speaking in the luxury end.

So I am confused as to this 5m cost… unless you mean one on Kamala millionaires mile and those are already built and even though land parcels sell for about 600-800k a parcel the build cost is usually less than that on top.

My neighbors 200k

My friend is selling his 4000sqm home for 2,6m$

View attachment 7565
rof/% smi(&% Yeah, I applied "strategic taciturnity" to avoid encouraging certain people with a toxic mindset to be near the rest of us. dev56""" smi(&% rof/%

The last time I was in Thailand, I visited some homes with a friend who moved there, and the most expensive one we saw was <$5M. The quality was impeccable! He is now living there, overlooking the beach. If my memory serves me right, the area was called "Koh Samui, Surat Thani" or something like that. I remember because the interpreter made me repeat it a bunch of times. smi(&%

He offered them about 39% of what they were asking, and voilà! Sold! It was a round number! No banking, no finance! ;)

Those were sold (a couple) as leasehold for 200k during covid (forgot to add) 30y think

rof/% smi(&% Yeah, I applied "strategic taciturnity" to avoid encouraging certain people with a toxic mindset to be near the rest of us. dev56""" smi(&% rof/%

The last time I was in Thailand, I visited some homes with a friend who moved there, and the most expensive one we saw was <$5M. The quality was impeccable! He is now living there, overlooking the beach. If my memory serves me right, the area was called "Koh Samui, Surat Thani" or something like that. I remember because the interpreter made me repeat it a bunch of times. smi(&%

He offered them about 39% of what they were asking, and voilà! Sold! It was a round number! No banking, no finance! ;)
Koh Samui is much cheaper than phuket - stunning place but too small - otherwise I’d live there.

One of my Thai neighbours recently offered me their shack (down the road) which is beach front on about 300sqm land for about 100k

No interest to us but basically there’s a price and then there is a price

I bet - I know about private tropical island with couple of buildings and private runway for 4.6M :D
Yeah there’s one in Phang Nga - I look over it

Basically I face towards the set for King Kong island

Last edited:
Reactions: clemens and jafo
I assume you meant 400 sqm ... or you friend owns a hotel?

Is the building on the right the neighbour?
I've never understood people who can spend millions for a mansion in a great location where in the same time they can watch and hear their neighbour farts.
No, my friends property is 4,000sqm of which 1,600 is developed the rest garden, sloping down to the ocean, immediate Neighbour is the Kings daughter

Correction - over 5,000 sqm

If memory serves he paid 50k$ per 1,000 sqm

Oh and priced at 1.75m not 2.6m

All freehold (his wife’s name)

The Neighbour aspect was referring to one of my neighbours down the beach who offered their home and beach land for 100k

Can’t hear their farts just the laps of the sea on the shoreline -> oh and as i've consistently pointed out, none of us spent millions, the 5m idea for a property in Thailand is a 'figment of imagination' -> only a moron would pay such or be gullible thats the cost.

And we paid about 30k for our plot

Phuket again…

There’s a price for some and a price for others

Another friend offered us an entire bay for 10m thb a rai - to foreigners 15m THB

(Actually the person we bought off back in the day)

1724248482088.png

1724248499571.png

Attachments

• IMG_6996.webp
    IMG_6996.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jade33 and jafo
Do you mean get used to the landmass or the people/culture????? :rolleyes:
all of it. I know a few Daish guys that love Thailand and their Girls I think. I visited them in their houses they bought. Nothing og all of it is for me, these people must be very special or simply feel horny to stay there.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
all of it. I know a few Daish guys that love Thailand and their Girls I think. I visited them in their houses they bought. Nothing og all of it is for me, these people must be very special or simply feel horny to stay there.
Some people value "experiences, especially sexual ones with pretty girls" more than hanging out with "friends, family, or other relatives." Some of us learn quickly, and it also helps reading the lawsuits in family court. I figured this out with my first bible lesson in elementary...Cain & Abel was foreboding! ;)

I empathize with the Danish guys. dev56""" rof/% smi(&% ;)

A few Swiss friends recently told me how they went through H3LL trying to make friends in Singapore.
My next question left them baffled and insulted:
"When in Zug or Zürich, how many Singaporeans do you try to befriend?" smi(&% rof/%

Basically, if Gunther has NO interest in befriending Russians while in Berlin,
then he has NO business trying to befriend Russians when he is in Moscow!

Like the Singaporeans, the Russians can ALSO see the faux friendship a MILE away! ;)

The only surprising number for me is Greece getting 1200 net new millionares (not sure what that is about)
Could be lower cost of living, Christian culture that doesn't have too many Muhammads yet.

What countries do you think have good prospects in the coming decade, apart from the SEA?

and that women have children.
It's not a difficult thing at all. Do you want lots of citizens? Import a few millions of Asian women on work visa, pay them like $1k to get IVF with natives' sperm and egg, another $1k to take care of the many children they'll birth. Just like physical labour, reproductive labour can be outsourced to cheaper workforce.

Last edited:
Reactions: jafo
Asks the guy who lives in the Bahamas, as close as possible to the US, under US protection and using a USD-pegged currency.

If the West is so bad why do you live there? lol...

How dare you reproach people for not liking the West here?
They have long ago given up on Apple products and use the russian Yotaphone with Baikal PC.
They have exchanged dollars for rubles, Western bonds for russian and Chinese bonds.
They left IBRK/Robinhood and other Western brokers for russian Finam/Tinkoff/Otkritie or North Korea and their capital has not been in the West for a long time.
Not forget to crypto. No shitty Western (and controlled by west) bitcoin, monero, ethereum, stablecoins.
Only true russian made waves, bcn etc.

And they just live in the Bahamas, because the weather is simply good and the islands have a developed infrastructure (yes, not like the dirty, decaying Western countries).
Sure russia is even much more developed, nobody arguing, but a bit cold, and it prevent from moving there.