Our valued sponsor

Mentor Group Gold - AD Thread! I can help you to open a real US Corporate Bank Account for your US LLC remotely

It’s not about being paranoid, but about reducing the risk of loss. I really hope that the words you're using hold true in the real world. I’ve just seen it before, where some users are here for maybe 10 months or even longer, and then suddenly disappear. Especially users who only advertise in one thread.

There are many examples of this. When they disappear, they’ve often caused harm to other users.

Just to make it clear

I referred my friend who live in one of GCC countries to this service

He paid the agreed payment and while the contract says clearly that if the account didnt open by Chase he will refund 1500 $ out of 2000 $

Well chase suddenly rejected my friend account because his new company is less than a year

And yngmind returned the full amount which is 2000 to my friend without any hesitation and he by him self informed my friend that he will refund him the full amount

My friend will do another attempt again in December where his new company will complete a full year

So you can know now what level of trust you should give to him

Just to make it clear

I referred my friend who live in one of GCC countries to this service

He paid the agreed payment and while the contract says clearly that if the account didnt open by Chase he will refund 1500 $ out of 2000 $

Well chase suddenly rejected my friend account because his new company is less than a year

And yngmind returned the full amount which is 2000 to my friend without any hesitation and he by him self informed my friend that he will refund him the full amount

My friend will do another attempt again in December where his new company will complete a full year

So you can know now what level of trust you should give to him
I returned the full payment since it wasn't his fault.

The new requirement had just been introduced when he applied, so if he had applied even a week earlier, he would have received his account

I returned the full payment since it wasn't his fault.

The new requirement had just been introduced when he applied, so if he had applied even a week earlier, he would have received his account

He got it refunded fully

He confirmed me that it was a sudden change by Chase so he will re apply again in December

I will be referring others i know for this service too

We can discuss it privately,
OK. Feel free to DM me, when you have time. Just be advised that I am just wondering, simply to be informed; I do not need it personally and do not think I will in the future. (But some friend might be happy sometimes...)

we still testing it, don't really wanna offer the service that I'm not 100% sure.
Really a praiseworthy attitude. Thumbs up!