Our valued sponsor

Mentor Group Gold - AD Thread! I can help you to open a real US Corporate Bank Account for your US LLC remotely

Yes, that's Chase's new policy for the remote opening

- LLC formed more than 1 year ago
- $1M in annual revenue
- at least $80K in Chase cash balance.

I hope they revise those new policies

Why people love mercury?

Because they grew with Mercury and they built a trust on mercury even with all these changes people still trust mercury

I earn 8 figures yearly and its all in Mercury and when i started with them i was earning 5 to 6 figures only

I hope chase revise this at least for the members of this forum as they are a potential high growing businesses

Chase is great bank but they are giving an image that they are not a businesses growth bank rather than wealth management entity

I hope they revise those new policies

Why people love mercury?

Because they grew with Mercury and they built a trust on mercury even with all these changes people still trust mercury

I earn 8 figures yearly and its all in Mercury and when i started with them i was earning 5 to 6 figures only

I hope chase revise this at least for the members of this forum as they are a potential high growing businesses

Chase is great bank but they are giving an image that they are not a businesses growth bank rather than wealth management entity
I don’t think Chase cares about the users of this forum or their businesses.

I don’t think Chase cares about the users of this forum or their businesses.

This forum is really a business hub

There are a lot of future rich people in here who putting them self's on right business track

And there are a lot of current rich people who most of them dont reveal how much they earn and what businesses they run

I hope Chase considers this

I’m glad I was able to help some OCT members. Some were thinking for too long and missed the opportunity.

I wish the requirements were at least $100K in annual revenue.

Honestly, I’ve received lots of requests from sneaky guys with questionable business models, or from people with low revenue, I believe those people don’t even deserve to have such a bank account.

What business banks do you recommend that are crypto friendly?

is there any way I can create power of attoreny for a sibiling to open a bank account for me?
Bank of America - all shareholders that own at least 25% of the company need to be present to open the account
Citi Bank - Yes you can create power of attorney at least that what I was told on the phone by a banker

I don't know how crypto friendly are US banks

I’m glad I was able to help some OCT members. Some were thinking for too long and missed the opportunity.

I wish the requirements were at least $100K in annual revenue.

Honestly, I’ve received lots of requests from sneaky guys with questionable business models, or from people with low revenue, I believe those people don’t even deserve to have such a bank account.

What are the latest new requirements ?