Our valued sponsor

Mentor Group Gold - AD Thread! I can help you to open a real US Corporate Bank Account for your US LLC remotely

Just wanted to give a quick feedback here.
Op helped me open a platinum business checking account with Chase. He made the intro to a couple Chase bankers and it was basically smooth sailing from there. The account was open within less than 24 hours of talking to the banker via Zoom for the first time.
Granted I had all the requirements already (US address, LLC, EIN, US phone number, etc), but still even with all this information it's not as easy to open this type of bank account - certainly not easy to do it virtually.

They send the documents via docusign and you have to verify your US phone number via SMS. So make sure you have a number that can receive SMS. Mine for some reason couldn't receive the SMS, so I had to ask them to change it to my second number which then worked fine.

Thanks again!

Just wanted to give a quick feedback here.
Op helped me open a platinum business checking account with Chase. He made the intro to a couple Chase bankers and it was basically smooth sailing from there. The account was open within less than 24 hours of talking to the banker via Zoom for the first time.
Granted I had all the requirements already (US address, LLC, EIN, US phone number, etc), but still even with all this information it's not as easy to open this type of bank account - certainly not easy to do it virtually.

They send the documents via docusign and you have to verify your US phone number via SMS. So make sure you have a number that can receive SMS. Mine for some reason couldn't receive the SMS, so I had to ask them to change it to my second number which then worked fine.

Thanks again!
Thank you for your feedback! Enjoy your banking with Chase!