Our valued sponsor

Mentor Group Gold - AD Thread! I can help you to open a real US Corporate Bank Account for your US LLC remotely

Please pm me as well.
I have a US LLC (SMLLC, pass through), non resident, non citizen. However, my business has an EIN, business address, account with Brex, Amex business card. I have an ITIN, credit score, mailing address, US phone number, personal account with truist, secured credit card with Truist.

Can you help open a personal account with Chase as well?

Reactions: yngmind
Just wanted to comment back on my experience as I just received the card.

All went good, I had a few hiccups along the way, none due to op here, but due to the address of my company and not having a US phone number.

Make sure you have a US phone number that works to get confirmation code from docusign.

Make sure that your address is set as residential or it will be problematic.

Cudos to op to help me to resolve this issue. Outside of that it was smooth sailing.

Account have been opened for a little while, card have been received. I haven't actually used the account for anything, as I don't really need it now, but I don't see why there will be any issues.

And to answer forester, for me too the account was opened in new York.

All in all, All is good and I can vouch for the service :)

All went good, I had a few hiccups along the way, none due to op here, but due to the address of my company and not having a US phone number.

Make sure you have a US phone number that works to get confirmation code from docusign.

Cudos to op to help me to resolve this issue. Outside of that it was smooth sailing.

Account have been opened for a little while, card have been received. I haven't actually used the account for anything, as I don't really need it now, but I don't see why there will be any issues.

Thank you for your review.

Where did you get the residential address from please?

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to share that I successfully opened a corporate bank account with Chase Bank remotely without needing an SSN, ITIN, or US residency. The only requirements were an EIN and a zoom call with a banker.

I highly recommend this service for anyone seeking a reliable bank account beyond EMIs, which can shut you down for no reason.

The total cost for setting up the account is $2,000, and a formal agreement will be signed. You will only be charged $500 if the bank rejects your application.

Please ensure that your business is legitimate and does not appear suspicious.

If you're interested, PM me.

Hey, I'd like to open an account with your support. Can you help?

Reactions: yngmind