Hours averaged worked daily

How many hours a day do you work (avg)

Votes: 22 46.8%

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • 12^

Votes: 10 21.3%

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
24/7. Even though it's not needed since the majority of the work is being handled by my employees and co-workers, but there is that feeling that you get from interacting directly with your Customers Partners. The feeling of accomplishing what they desire, fixing their problems, hearing their thanks and Gratitude, nothing can satisfy me more than that. even though it's not always optimal, I, and by extension, my team, almost always try to do our best.
Who would spend time on this platform if he was working more than 4 hours per day (unless he counts the time here as work).
A lot of people do. OCT can be a lot of things, Working, advertising, chitchatting or networking. we have done all. It's a great and unique on it's own way, including shitposting!
Believe it or not, I know that there are plenty of people here who actually make quite a bit of money just by posting on OCT all day. It’s not uncommon for someone to make around 5-10K a day through leads from here.

How do I know? Well, I’ve been here for a long time and have a large network that includes OCT users, and I’ve even helped connect them with my own network. I also know that some of the main sponsors, who invest a lot of money in OCT, have gotten more than 10x their investment by being actively involved.

So, while your comment might make sense for some users here, there are definitely many who take a much more professional approach to this community.
True—around 30% of my clients are from OCT. Their volume is significantly higher, reaching eight figures. In fact, we have some Chinese clients processing 100 times what you've said on a daily basis. So yes, I'm definitely grateful for the forum. I even joked with some of my colleagues about buying the forum! but I know, that @JohnLocke wouldn't give it up for less than high 7 figures (or maybe he will, in that case, shoot me a DM ;)).

Last edited:
Believe it or not, I know that there are plenty of people here who actually make quite a bit of money just by posting on OCT all day. It’s not uncommon for someone to make around 5-10K a day through leads from here.

How do I know? Well, I’ve been here for a long time and have a large network that includes OCT users, and I’ve even helped connect them with my own network. I also know that some of the main sponsors, who invest a lot of money in OCT, have gotten more than 10x their investment by being actively involved.

So, while your comment might make sense for some users here, there are definitely many who take a much more professional approach to this community.
100% this! In my case, it's the valuable information. Like when everyone (@JohnnyDoe , @wellington, etc) kept browbeating me to swap excess USDT into Bitcoin! It's almost up 500%! 500%! Where in God's name can I earn 500% on my money in less than one year? :rolleyes:

An entrepreneur lives 24/7 for his businesses. That includes sleep, and all those activities that the uninitiated consider unrelated “travel&entertainment” (there’s a reason why the item goes into a balance sheet), but are essential to the business, like good mental and physical health. All the time and money spent on those are investments in the business, and will pay off big time.
So, depending on how one might look at it, an entrepreneur spends either 0 or 24 hours a day working. If not, he should rethink his business as there must be something wrong going on.

OCT is a good social venue, scientifically approved for maintaining good health:

With the added benefits that you don’t need to see ugly faces and smell bad (and unhealthy) odors
#Bingo!
These are things we can't put a value on. They are priceless!

If reading about finance, checking stocks, properties, etc. can be considered work, then many hours a day.

Self-development work, like going to the gym, getting better at languages, working on mental health issues, then many more hours.

Work in the traditional way, in the way I was prepared to do through school and college, as in exchanging time for money: maybe a couple of hours a month.

A lot of people, including my younger self, would think my current situation is great, but it's not, at least not yet. It's tough adjusting to this new way of living.

They must both be looking for a side gig, as it seems playing POTUS is not that time consuming: Biden’s astonishing vacation total revealed — prez took 48 years worth of leave in 4
The fact there is NO revolution and guillotine goes to show you that most of the populace is gullible and worthless. Just "working" slaves for consumerism! :rolleyes:

If reading about finance, checking stocks, properties, etc. can be considered work, then many hours a day.

Self-development work, like going to the gym, getting better at languages, working on mental health issues, then many more hours.

Work in the traditional way, in the way I was prepared to do through school and college, as in exchanging time for money: maybe a couple of hours a month.

A lot of people, including my younger self, would think my current situation is great, but it's not, at least not yet. It's tough adjusting to this new way of living.
Avoid the Matrix, and it will get 100% better!

PS. The Matrix is NOT some conspiracy BS with mean men trying to control the world. It's the people in your life, the people you run into who try to limit you, control you, or keep you down!
A "torear" se ha dicho! (=Bull-leaping!)

PSS. I wrote this in 1981 in an English final paper and was almost expelled from Uni! The Campus police even arrested me. stupi#21 Which actually proved my point. smi(&% rof/%

Last edited:
!Remind me function should be on the forum

All crypto bros should be pulling for Trump. Kamala and Gensler disastro.
Trump or Kamala, they are just different heads of the same hydra. If voting could change anything, it would be outlawed.

It keeps the plebs busy and entertained, and makes them honestly believe that the puppet on the TV is more in control of their life than they are themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
Yes, but isn't the purpose of the forum to help nice guys for free?
You need to learn how you make FREE to MONEY - that is the whole point of all of it. The only thing that is FREE and that you have to do for FREE is to die!

You need to learn how you make FREE to MONEY - that is the whole point of all of it. The only thing that is FREE and that you have to do for FREE is to die!
But why would I, for example, charge a nice guy like @jafo @Barney2201 @GPT @12345 if they also help many other's here for free? I make enough money elsewhere.