Hours averaged worked daily

How many hours a day do you work (avg)

Votes: 22 46.8%

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • 12^

Votes: 10 21.3%

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
Yes, but isn't the purpose of the forum to help nice guys for free?
So you think that all service providers offering their services here on OCT should give everything away for free? Have you perhaps written to all of them and told them that you don’t understand why you should pay for their services, so you’d like to have them for free and asked them when they can deliver ?

But why would I, for example, charge a nice guy like @jafo @Barney2201 @GPT @12345 if they also help many other's here for free? I make enough money elsewhere.
What can I say, you're playing for the other team, so any comment is like talking to a door.
Just for the record, I would NEVER EVER ask ANYTHING from ANYONE for free! ;)

"No one will work indefinitely without some form of compensation. No intelligent person will either request or expect another to work without adequate compensation, although this may not always be in the form of money."
- Napoleon Hill (Think & Growth Rich - I think he wrote that in Chapter 7)

Note: If anyone is impersonating me, the easy way to find out is if they do not ask what the costs are and are unwilling to pay upfront for the service or product! Dead giveaway: It is NOT me! smi(&%

Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF
Just for the record, I would NEVER EVER ask ANYTHING from ANYONE for free! ;)
Ok, but do you EVER provide ANYTHING to ANYONE for free?

So you think that all service providers offering their services here on OCT should give everything away for free? Have you perhaps written to all of them and told them that you don’t understand why you should pay for their services, so you’d like to have them for free and asked them when they can deliver ?
I have not asked you anything for free, have I?

What I mean is that there are a good number of users here who treat the other users like friends (in the not-Herbalife sence) and give them advice in their spare time just for fun. Of course, they have a business somewhere and I am pretty sure they pay their suppliers there too.

• Haha
Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF
"Real-life" information, no BS, that would cost the users millions of dollars in legal fees and years, if not decades, of wasted life!

Long story, but you can bet the farm that if an individual is a POS while working for the government or ANY other MAFIA/criminal organization, he is and will ALWAYS be a POS...even working in the private sector! ;)

Identify conflicts of interest, whether in buyers, suppliers, relatives, friends, etc. and NEVER FORGET:

A Taipan venomous snake will ALWAYS be a fierce venomous snake, whether in Australia, Japan, China, South Korea, Monaco, Switzerland, etc., regardless of whether experts/pundits, billionaires, lawyers, Supreme court judges, etc. give you a written opinion, a law, and all the guarantees in the world that the Taipan now identifies as a "rabbit."
rof/% smi(&%

PS. One day, when I have time, I will pull some of my personal examples out of my diary as a general guide for others. ;)

Routinely and for years donated anonymously to victims of political witch hunts, state abuse, accident victims, impoverished / malnourished people, medical expenses, legal expenses well over 7 figs now.

Grew up in a family that devoted most of its life towards charitable or community commitments for causes or activities - one of the core tenants I live by.

1 = 4 (savings, investment, spending, charity).

Routinely and for years donated anonymously to victims of political witch hunts, state abuse, accident victims, impoverished / malnourished people, medical expenses, legal expenses well over 7 figs now.

Grew up in a family that devoted most of its life towards charitable or community commitments for causes or activities - one of the core tenants I live by.

1 = 4 (savings, investment, spending, charity).
I admire this! Wished I could do it, too.... ***BUT***
I'm afraid to do it because I don't want the retaliation that could come with it if my OPSEC is not hermetically sealed. stupi#21

Obviously, you know how to do it. I sort of knew how to do it until the former prosecutor passed away in 2012. I no longer have ANY "intel." hi%#
He was the "last of the Mohicans." The rest of the old guards have also "cashed in their one-way ticket to the great beyond," with very few exceptions, such as those who were forced to retire and are now "residents of the Department of Stories on Repeat." smi(&% rof/%

PS. A client of mine got his business closed down after he donated to WikiLeaks during those initial tumultuous days. He fought the bastards for almost a decade, but between audits, court cases, legal fees, inspections, raids, bank account closure, product seizure, etc.... He had NO more money left to fight! I lost a GREAT client. That guy and his company used to buy 8 (low) digits from me every year. He got divorced. Eventually, he passed away during the COVID scamdemic. He got sick, and the hospital kept putting him off. cry&¤

Last edited:
I'm afraid to do it because I don't want the retaliation that could come with it if my OPSEC is not hermetically sealed. stupi#21

Obviously, you know how to do it. I sort of knew how to do it until the former prosecutor passed away in 2012. I no longer have ANY "intel." hi%#
He was the "last of the Mohicans." The rest of the old guards have also "cashed in their one-way ticket to the great beyond," with very few exceptions, such as those who were forced to retire and are now "residents of the Department of Stories on Repeat." smi(&% rof/%

PS. A client of mine got his business closed down after he donated to WikiLeaks during those initial tumultuous days. He fought the bastards for almost a decade, but between audits, court cases, legal fees, inspections, raids, bank account closure, product seizure, etc.... He had NO more money left to fight! I lost a GREAT client. That guy and his company used to buy 8 (low) digits from me every year. He got divorced. Eventually, he passed away during the COVID scamdemic. He got sick, and the hospital kept putting him off. cry&¤

Honestly I just do it

Only time I take precautions perhaps is when the individual is being attacked via law fare (Wikileaks etc) but mainly I help those that are in need (noodle seller shot by a drunk cop a few years ago etc)

Good friend of mine passed from cancer during Covid period inherited a private bank % with his sister from their father / mother and were a sub set of the de-beers lot.

Connected me with some people for helping the needy etc, he used to do 1-10m euro annually so I’m guessing it still can be done in Europe

It all depends on how my week looks and what projects I’m working on. Sometimes, I don’t work at all for 3 weeks and just do things I enjoy, while other times I might work 8 hours a day for several weeks.

I run an online business, so it’s not physically hard work anyway.