Our valued sponsor

Euro Pacific bank is a scam

Obviously. The bank did not make any loans so it wasn't making much money, if any.
EPB was just a side gig. I expect Peter's net worth to be over a 100 mill, but that's just my opinion.
Peter's net worth is not the point here. We should not steer in the wrong direction/bark up the wrong tree. The Bank was shot(*) down for false reason, that's obvious to me. Besides, all the story of AT and AML is BS "to make a trap for fools", meant to attack our fundamental rights such as freedom and privacy and make a step further to our assets' full control. I strongly believe that Peter (like his father, AFAIK) did something that the self-appointed globalist elite and the States at its service could not allow.
The EPB wasn't a scam. It was a victim, like we all are in this case. And I'd add: the writing's on the wall for those who would fancy doing the same thing. That's the bottom line, as per my understanding.
(*) Yes, I mean "shot", not simply "shut".

No dept, sound money, gold accounts and privacy? That is a libertarian pipe dream and a FED nightmare.
You can call it pipe dream if you are more comfortable that way. If you are less than 30-40, you certainly can't recall that in the 90s, for instance, economic freedom and privacy were no pipe dreams. And I myself thought that the EPB was too tough to conduct rather hard a KYC process. Well, that didn't help. When you start being compliant, it's never enough and you end in the dumps, all the same. However, that's not the subject of this thread either.