Our valued sponsor

Euro Pacific bank is a scam

yes the IRS had the OCIF commission lie to shut down the bank. The IRS also got the OCIF Commissioner to reject the sale of the bank to Qenta, which she had already supported. This was done solely so the J5 would have something to brag about. The only success they have is their failed investigation of Euro Pacific Bank. Since their massive two year investigation found absolutely nothing, they got the OCFI Commissioner to shut down my bank so they could save face. It's too bad the main stream media refuses to tell this story. Incredible example of government corruption, that goes all the way to the top of the IRS.

the buyer you presented is NOT fit and proper to run a bank as demonstrated in this thread!
No legit buyer would buy a PR offshore bank with NO fedwire account
but good to have you back from vacation!
Obviously not according to OCIF since opt in clients are going to Quenta anyway. So according to OCIF Quenta is both unfit and fit to manage the money of the customers of EPB. Also according to them EPB was both insolvent and not insolvent at the same time. But why blame them when we can blame someone who lacked the power to do anything? Makes sense I guess. Maybe, perhaps.

Obviously not according to OCIF since opt in clients are going to Quenta anyway. So according to OCIF Quenta is both unfit and fit to manage the money of the customers of EPB. Also according to them EPB was both insolvent and not insolvent at the same time. But why blame them when we can blame someone who lacked the power to do anything? Makes sense I guess. Maybe, perhaps.
The bank lost tis Fed account as we did not get our financial done in time. That's because the auditor quit after the J5 investigation was exposed by the media. Qenta would have gotten it back. But there were other qualified buyer. The OCIF Commissioner refused to allow the bank to be bought. That is not what the IRS wanted. The J5 needed the bank shut down so it would have a "success" to show for all the taxpayer money they wasted.

Not off the top of my head. But there was more than enough cash to cover all deposits.
Thank you for the reply.
As i read the latest reports from the reciever he has taken there was about 113 million USD that the reciever needed to get back from different sources. As of the latest report he has retrieved about 112 million USD.
I am just wondering if these numbers sound about the amount owed to the depositors?