Our valued sponsor

End of EU started today

According to Wikipedia (European Union - Wikipedia), the EU still exists.

The doomsday for EU must've been postponed... Again... Seems it's always just around the corner, just x more years... Or does anyone have any more updated sources where I can read about the EU having ended?

What's really strange is that there are several countries vying to join. Albania, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, and Kosovo. If someone has the email or Telegram of the heads of state of those countries, we should hurry up and tell them the EU has ended/is ending, so they don't waste time.

Its a transfer of wealth from west europe to east europe.
Open your eyes and watch the massive subventions east europe is getting which west europe is paying.
I always said west europe in particular UK,DE,ES,FR,IT have to suffer and east europe will be pushed up.
In the end east europe will claim to have performed better and stick to their 3 sea initiative.

Reactions: cryptofriendly
Similar for the US around 2032-35.

This could happen overnight actually. Let me create a hypothetical scenario i.e China invades Taiwan and US retaliates by cutting China off from SWIFT and seizes its $760bn in US treasures (now established playbook since Russia saga). Countries continue to trade with China but this time totally outside the US dollar via China's CIPS payment network just like Russia using Yuan and local currencies. As it stands over 4,500 banking institutions from 183 countries have joined CIPS and more are joining each month. Remember China already has its banks in most countries around the world if you look at where i.e BOC has branches, so secondary sanctions by US will not work....lol. Business and trade will continue as China is and will remain a top trading partner to over 120 countries around the world. At this point dollars start flowing back into U.S causing inflation. US credit rating falls and US treasury yields rise as does US national debt, interest payments and foreign investment falls. A death cycle now emerges the US cannot escape and it implodes eventually and game over.

In terms of the EU it depends on how far they want to go which will cause their own end. Do they want EU to be a cold/hot war zone and uninvestable? What is Macron playing at? Do they want to be competitive by having cheap energy and low cost of production materials? A lot will be answered going forward. I don't like what I see happening in EU but the jury is out.

And as always......Get out of the EU while you still can damn_(.

P.S You can track the number of banks joining CIPS each month below in the annoucement releases. If anyone is betting on US and betting against China they are a damn fool.....lol.

https://www.cips.com.cn/en/index/index.html

This could happen overnight actually. Let me create a hypothetical scenario i.e China invades Taiwan and US retaliates by cutting China off from SWIFT and seizes its $760bn in US treasures (now established playbook since Russia saga). Countries continue to trade with China but this time totally outside the US dollar via China's CIPS payment network just like Russia using Yuan and local currencies. As it stands over 4,500 banking institutions from 183 countries have joined CIPS and more are joining each month. Remember China already has its banks in most countries around the world if you look at where i.e BOC has branches, so secondary sanctions by US will not work....lol. Business and trade will continue as China is and will remain a top trading partner to over 120 countries around the world. At this point dollars start flowing back into U.S causing inflation. US credit rating falls and US treasury yields rise as does US national debt, interest payments and foreign investment falls. A death cycle now emerges the US cannot escape and it implodes eventually and game over.

In terms of the EU it depends on how far they want to go which will cause their own end. Do they want EU to be a cold/hot war zone and univestable? What is Macron playing at? Do they want to be competitive by having cheap energy and low cost of production materials? A lot will be answered going forward. I don't like what I see happening in EU but the jury is out.

P.S You can track the number of banks joining CIPS each month below in the annoucement releases. If anyone is betting on US and betting against China they are a damn fool.....lol.

I think Germany might start edging back towards Russia. But they need to find some cohones. I mean the USA committed an act of war against them and Scholz did ZERO.

Reactions: cryptofriendly

In terms of the EU it depends on how far they want to go which will cause their own end. Do they want EU to be a cold/hot war zone and uninvestable? What is Macron playing at? Do they want to be competitive by having cheap energy and low cost of production materials? A lot will be answered going forward. I don't like what I see happening in EU but the jury is out.

Interesting scenario
But china's economic will suffer deeply when sanctioned by US and I don't believe China will survive doing business with 3rd world countries.
Usa will sanction china and everyone who deals with china.
Also I don't belive usa will leave the spotlight without a war.
The Chinese know very well that their money machine is USA and I don't think they will mess around with that. These days I see China is copying some tech of USA just to prove it's worth but I personally don't believe in a soviet run state, I believe in capitalism.

Reactions: DomOCT and Marshal
But china's economic will suffer deeply when sanctioned by US and I don't believe China will survive doing business with 3rd world countries.

China will switch to internal consumption to a large extent to offset a lot of this damage. But developed countries will still buy Chinese goods via these third countries. The same way Europe still buys Russia oil via India and other refiners. Demand for Chinese goods and components from west will not go away with sanctions as it has not with Russian oil and gas. That is the hard reality that nothing will work in west without Chinese components and even rare earth minerals etc..lol.

They cannot. BoC is in most countries and trade will continue outside the dollar.

In most scenarios I have seen with a war between US and China the US will lose. You cannot fight China in their backyard and hope to stand a chance of winning. You will be outnumbered and out gunned. China's military is huge and its capabilities are not limited.

The Chinese know very well that their money machine is USA and I don't think they will mess around with that.

Not true. US accounts for around 15% of China's exports. China has diversified its markets very well and can replace US demand by intenal demand down the line.

https://tradingeconomics.com/china/exports-by-country
China is copying some tech of USA just to prove it's worth but I personally don't believe in a soviet run state,

Again not true Tsinghua university in China alone is coming out with a lot of its own research in cutting edge technologies. China is leading in most tech and in next few years will likely lead in terms of semi conductor technology. It's frankly scary the speed of advancements China is making which is leading to US having no choice but to try and slow their advancement down by hook or crook.

Reactions: thomasparra
China will switch to internal consumption to a large extent to offset a lot of this damage. But developed countries will still buy Chinese goods via these third countries. The same way Europe still buys Russia oil via India and other refiners. Demand for Chinese goods and components from west will not go away with sanctions as it has not with Russian oil and gas. That is the hard reality that nothing will work in west without Chinese components and even rare earth minerals etc..lol.

They cannot. BoC is in most countries and trade will continue outside the dollar.

In most scenarios I have seen with a war between US and China the US will lose. You cannot fight China in their backyard and hope to stand a chance of winning. You will be outnumbered and out gunned. China's military is huge and its capabilities are not limited.

Not true. US accounts for around 15% of China's exports. China has diversified its markets very well and can replace US demand by intenal demand down the line.

https://tradingeconomics.com/china/exports-by-country

Again not true Tsinghua university in China alone is coming out with a lot of its own research in cutting edge technologies. China is leading in most tech and in next few years will likely lead in terms of semi conductor technology. It's frankly scary the speed of advancements China is making which is leading to US having no choice but to try and slow their advancement down by hook or crook.
2 things i don't agree with
1- Usa vs china at war
Usa will win 100%
2- usa tech vs china??? For real??

2 things i don't agree with
1- Usa vs china at war
Usa will win 100%

Fair enough. Not gonna argue with that. We have seen US performance in Vietnam, Afghanistan and now against Houthi's in Yemen.....They achieved nothing in all cases I say no more....lol.

2- usa tech vs china??? For real??

OK what tech does US posses that is more advanced than China?

Tsinghua University’s Taichi Chip Surpasses Nvidia H100 in Energy Efficiency by Leaps and Bounds​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/tech...gy-efficiency-by-leaps-and-bounds/ar-BB1lE8X3
Keep up with what is going on in China....lol game over for Nvidia. Youtube video is here giving more detail on the tech.

Chinese scientists create chip that can perform AI task 3,000 times faster than Nvidia’s A100: study​

https://www.tsinghua.edu.cn/en/info/1320/12535.htm

Interesting scenario
The Chinese know very well that their money machine is USA and I don't think they will mess around with that. These days I see China is copying some tech of USA just to prove it's worth but I personally don't believe in a soviet run state, I believe in capitalism.
They are already suffering.Export crashing.However in my opinion there is full intention in it by changing the econemy from an export one to a domestic one.

USA a money machine ?All they got what china wanted is gold.Once china has its gold to establish the yuan as second world reserve currency there is no more need for the US economy

Chinese are people from warriors.
Total diffrent thinking than western people and way more capable of pain.
In the old times china already planned to attack USA to get rid of their control.
They asked russians for nuclear bombs so they could attack USA as their estimates was that from 700 million arround 300 million chinese would survive which was a good outcome for them.
The russians were shocked and refused to provide the nuclear bombs

If somebody just compares western youth to asian youth in general is frightening for us westerners as our youth
has been made dump as hell compared to the asians one.Our old advantage is now in the big favor of the asians

Tsinghua University’s Taichi Chip Surpasses Nvidia H100 in Energy Efficiency​

You know the chinese company maybe which will produce these ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF
You know the chinese company maybe which will produce these ?

If I did I would buy the stock today and hold. I can only guess maybe SMIC.

If someone thinks that any country on this planet can win a total war with USA they must be nuts.

Then the Viet Cong, Taliban and Houthis are all nuts I guess conf/(%. First two already sent US back home with tail between their legs and scrambling to exit and last (Houthi's) will do same if the US thinks they can defeat them...lol. How is US doing with stopping Houthi attacks - not going well is it. They should have spoken to Saudi who were at war with them for 10 years bombing them to death with U.S and British help and weopons and then just gave up as it was an unwinable conflict.

Lets keep to thread topic anyway....

The jury for me is out on whether EU will look the same in the long term as wealth is flowing east. A peaceful EU could be a force for good in the world but a militarised EU would be a disaster. The world is splitting in two and it is clear that most member states of the EU are fully or partially drining the US coolaid which is a high risk strategy getting into bed with the U.S. The U.S has no good intentions for the EU other than to sell them weopons, oil and gas and make them a vessel block that can never challenge the U.S hedgemony.

The biggest takeaway from the Ukraine war is the importance of drones . Chinese drones are used by both sides (DJI,MUGIN ,Altuel etc.. ) . China has the biggest drone manufacturing capabilities in the whole word (over 90%) . So I wouldn't think usa would win in a conventional war. And also larger drones like bayraktar(usa equivalent => mq9) have proven to be useless after the first months , because they are bulky and slow which makes them easy to shoot down .

And currently us stockpiles arent the best because of ukraine

Yes, China has become increasingly significant in the production of electronics, including for the arms industry and warfare. It's astonishing that major powers have not initiated their own production to become self-sufficient, especially in these times when it becomes apparent that they cannot necessarily trust others.

One thing we can be absolutely sure of is that if a war breaks out between China and the USA, or the USA and Russia, or the EU/NATO and Russia, it won't cost many civilian lives, and the Earth will also survive. However, I firmly believe that Europe and the USA will be technologically set back to the Stone Age, and above all, I don't think they will be able to withstand the barrage of cyber attacks they will face.

I don't have the imagination to envision the scenario, but it will have fatal consequences worldwide without directly costing human lives.