Our valued sponsor

DLS and Fred MIA

Hello OffshoreCorpTalk User, I hope you are all doing well!

Long story short, I haven't checked back here in the forum for months as there was nothing new to say.

Instead of writing posts here on the forum without any information or updates someone can work with, I decided to keep a low ball and work on my personal health.

At all times I had a good relationship with @JohnLocke so I had to accept the fact that I have to move the Advertising Space for a new provider which I did and at the same time everything was coordinated with the Authority we have a strong backing with till today.

I understand that people getting pissed as they no longer finding a DLS Dubai Service replacement at the same price but at the end of the day this is exactly what ruined my health.

Technically there is no possibility of someone not having received the paid services unless he did incorporate Months before the Business Closure of DLS Dubai and never moved ahead for Residence Visa or Bank Account opening and even here, just mention the Company Name as a PM and I'm looking into it, again the frustration comes from the fact that there is no replacement for the DLS Dubai Service as it was back then as no one is as crazy as me ruining his health for money.

For now I have rolled out the Trade License Renewal for existing DLS Dubai Clients with DLS Dubai Loyalty Discount and Residence Visa Free for Lifetime Promotion and give limited consultancy and assistance along with the Trade License Renewal for FREE!

The Trade License Renewal is only available for existing DLS Dubai Clients and comes along with the DLS Dubai Loyalty Discount which is nothing else then a Cashback to Loyal Clients from the Commission received from the Authority, everyone can renew directly with the Authority at a higher cost. As already mentioned here, nothing has changed in our Bank Details, Company or Ownership.

When I'm better with my health again and can onboard new clients, I discuss with @JohnLocke first and workout a Commercial Offer and Advertising with him, again my disappearing here in the forum was to make sure I'm not stealing the show for Active Advertisers paying a lot of money, as much as I like to help everyone and as much as I like the respect and recognition for delivering a great work I received in the Forum all the time, it's a fact that due to my strong Reputation and Name I did built with Hard Work and a great DLS Dubai Team I would still attract a lot of Business without being active Advertiser, when I'm back as Advertiser I start to share my knowledge in the Forum again.
Finally a life sign, will you stay with us or ghost again?

Reactions: Fred
has anyone been able to reach them recently? I've spoken with Dina (or someone behind that email) in july, but nobody is replying to my emails anymore.
I advised Dina to hold back all communication not related to Trade License and Residence Visa, Emirates ID Renewal.

I renew my company trade license with DLS, all good!
Thank you for sharing this here, yes as in the past we handle every existing clients Trade License Renewal with DLS Dubai Loyalty Discount.

Finally a life sign, will you stay with us or ghost again?
For now I limit the communication here in the forum to this thread only, as mentioned earlier, once I'm in a position again to have a commercial offering I discuss with @JohnLocke and become active across the forum on all kind of topics again.

Thank you for all the positive feedback, much appreciated!

Hello OffshoreCorpTalk User, I hope you are all doing well!

Long story short, I haven't checked back here in the forum for months as there was nothing new to say.

Instead of writing posts here on the forum without any information or updates someone can work with, I decided to keep a low ball and work on my personal health.

At all times I had a good relationship with @JohnLocke so I had to accept the fact that I have to move the Advertising Space for a new provider which I did and at the same time everything was coordinated with the Authority we have a strong backing with till today.

I understand that people getting pissed as they no longer finding a DLS Dubai Service replacement at the same price but at the end of the day this is exactly what ruined my health.

Technically there is no possibility of someone not having received the paid services unless he did incorporate Months before the Business Closure of DLS Dubai and never moved ahead for Residence Visa or Bank Account opening and even here, just mention the Company Name as a PM and I'm looking into it, again the frustration comes from the fact that there is no replacement for the DLS Dubai Service as it was back then as no one is as crazy as me ruining his health for money.

For now I have rolled out the Trade License Renewal for existing DLS Dubai Clients with DLS Dubai Loyalty Discount and Residence Visa Free for Lifetime Promotion and give limited consultancy and assistance along with the Trade License Renewal for FREE!

The Trade License Renewal is only available for existing DLS Dubai Clients and comes along with the DLS Dubai Loyalty Discount which is nothing else then a Cashback to Loyal Clients from the Commission received from the Authority, everyone can renew directly with the Authority at a higher cost. As already mentioned here, nothing has changed in our Bank Details, Company or Ownership.

When I'm better with my health again and can onboard new clients, I discuss with @JohnLocke first and workout a Commercial Offer and Advertising with him, again my disappearing here in the forum was to make sure I'm not stealing the show for Active Advertisers paying a lot of money, as much as I like to help everyone and as much as I like the respect and recognition for delivering a great work I received in the Forum all the time, it's a fact that due to my strong Reputation and Name I did built with Hard Work and a great DLS Dubai Team I would still attract a lot of Business without being active Advertiser, when I'm back as Advertiser I start to share my knowledge in the Forum again.
i am a current DLS client and you have been ignoring me for months. My company setup is getting fined for VAT and getting requested every invoice from ifza that you were aware that i could not do for legality of the company. i messaged you on telegram please reply

Its funny how DLS fred have ignored all emails apart from when they want you to pay for renewal again! is this whole thing a scam? Ive had to go with IFZA now and they are requesting all sorts of VAT fines and documents proven the legality of my business which isnt great for dubai if you understand me. If anyone can know how i cant contact @Fred let me know

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Trayon and jafo
i am a current DLS client and you have been ignoring me for months. My company setup is getting fined for VAT and getting requested every invoice from ifza that you were aware that i could not do for legality of the company. i messaged you on telegram please reply

Its funny how DLS fred have ignored all emails apart from when they want you to pay for renewal again! is this whole thing a scam? Ive had to go with IFZA now and they are requesting all sorts of VAT fines and documents proven the legality of my business which isnt great for dubai if you understand me. If anyone can know how i cant contact @Fred let me know
You should have switched service provider and not just ignore the situation hoping for Fred to reply. It’s not great situation but you should have prepared better.

Fred's talent has always been a great marketing and presence on the forum, in order to attract new customers and giving the illusion that his knowledge could be sold to his customers for a bespoke service. Sadly, this was at the expense of keeping any contact with its client once they had landed in Dubai. If you had a question for Fred, the forum was the only place to ask it.

Fred took a leave of absence a long time ago. He mentioned that here. He was taking care of his health!

His telegram has been deleted a long time ago.

Although I (kind of) understand your situation, it's inhumane to ask another person to sacrifice their health (or anything else) for your benefit.
Regardless of what others promise or sell you, you are ultimately 100% responsible for the onslaught! No cop, judge, lawyer, service provider, etc., is coming to save you!

Example: If I tell you to enter a Lion's den on the promise that they won't bite or kill you and give you all the guarantees in writing, you still enter at your own risk! hi%# You can't expect me to sacrifice myself and face a 200 kg Lion, a beast with unfiltered violence, because you were careless and gullible and went where you did NOT belong! No one should punch above their weight! coo-:!y

Take this as a lesson in the real world! ;)

PS. Also, you just signed up for OCT today! A few minutes (9) before you posted this. The least you could do is to PAY for a Mentor Group Gold membership so you can DM Fred directly! We're NOT your mailman!

In about 5 minutes, you confirm you have TWO (2) qualities that are TOXIC AF!
(1) You want others to sacrifice themselves for YOUR benefit!
(2) You want others to do things for you for free!

See the next image:

1725366454452.png

and you wrote this at:
1725366497915.png

Like WTF???!!! :mad:

If residents in Dubai behave in this entitled manner, I better NOT go then! I would throw hands so fast.... The last thing I need in my life is more assault and battery charges, and I can only imagine that in Dubai, they would throw the book at me.stupi#21stupi#21stupi#21stupi#21stupi#21

Fred's talent has always been a great marketing and presence on the forum, in order to attract new customers and giving the illusion that his knowledge could be sold to his customers for a bespoke service. Sadly, this was at the expense of keeping any contact with its client once they had landed in Dubai. If you had a question for Fred, the forum was the only place to ask it.
I am not here to defend Fred (or anyone else) ***BUT***

Who goes to the hardware store, buys a shovel and a metal detector, and then comes back to the store months or years later complaining they did not find anything of value, and to top it off, they had to dig their own holes? :rolleyes:

Furthermore, adding insult to injury by complaining that the hardware store "salesperson" didn't help them dig holes or find precious metals? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

well, while i understand your frustration clearly, in 2023, you had 5 months to close your shop down peacefully and without rush or could use these 5 months to clean up your stuff and look for replacement.

Like WTF???!!! :mad:

If residents in Dubai behave in this entitled manner, I better NOT go then! I would throw hands so fast.... The last thing I need in my life is more assault and battery charges, and I can only imagine that in Dubai, they would throw the book at me.stupi#21stupi#21stupi#21stupi#21stupi#21
you will find this behavior by many there, often those who made some (often relatively smallish) amounts of money and now think their the king sitting on top of the burj expecting everyone to bow down.

But not all are this way, you gotta filter well and quickly while cycling thru a lot of people until a few stick. Strict filtering is key and then you're relatively good.

Last edited:
I new the company had shutdown but then came back months ago to ask for more money to continue to do the job they had no intention of doing? are you guys ok lol this is completely fair is it? i was also told no VAT etc needed but that wasnt the case as i found out end of the year and i have incurred fines.

I new the company had shutdown but then came back months ago to ask for more money to continue to do the job they had no intention of doing? are you guys ok lol this is completely fair is it? i was also told no VAT etc needed but that wasnt the case as i found out end of the year and i have incurred fines.
Who told you no VAT was needed? There has been endless talk on here that VAT and CIT registration was needed for free zones and any accountant in UAE would tell you the same thing.

Reactions: jafo and Houdini
Who told you no VAT was needed? There has been endless talk on here that VAT and CIT registration was needed for free zones and any accountant in UAE would tell you the same thing.
to be fair, it was long the consensus that if all income is non-gcc (vat exempt anyway) you dont need vat registration (which would be the exemption for vat-exempt).

It would also not be too much to ask of the IFZA freezone to send an email to all their fzcos holders, to do so. After all they have any data known to man about their clients.

I want to pick up this post to make things more clear and explain in detail.

On 01.06.2023 when Corporate Tax in UAE was introduced there was a lot of pressure sitting on my shoulders not only because everyone was looking at DLS Dubai what we have to say but also expanding the services of DLS Dubai for Accounting and Bookkeeping Services which would have required to hire at least 5-10 people.

At this point I had to conflict myself with the fact that my mental and physical health conditions are not in place to conquer the situation. I decided to disregard a lot of business, privileges and cash flow to act in the best possible way.

In this case we did sent out - after coordinating with relevant authorities - an Email Newsletter informing everyone about the Business Closure caused from my health issues and that you should reach out to your Licensing Authority.

To still keep around for a couple of people really appreciating my information I launched The Mentor Group to help people, providing them with Consultancy and Personal Meetings in Dubai.

At some point clients did start to reach out about DLS Dubai Residence Visa Free for Lifetime Promotion or the Trade License Renewal with DLS Dubai Loyalty Discount.

Most DLS Dubai Clients do understand the situation and just want to benefit from the things that are in place.

@khabib111 you are twisting facts blaming DLS Dubai for offering a Residence Visa Free for Lifetime Promotion or a DLS Dubai Loyalty Discount while you obviously want to keep your existing Dubai Company.

With the Residence Visa Free for Lifetime Promotion you safe 3750 AED for 2 Year Residence Visa Renewal and with the DLS Dubai Loyalty Discount on the Trade License Renewal you safe another 1500 AED.

Total savings are 5250 AED, for this Amount you can sign up for VAT Service (if even required) and CT Registration with almost any Accounting and Bookkeeping Service Provider in UAE including the Service from the licensing Authority.

So even if we would ignore all messages and requests from everyone (which we obvious don't), still by just taking advantage of the DLS Dubai Promotions and Discounts you have a better deal then paying for 2 Residence Visa, paying more to the licensing Authority for the Trade License Renewal (or even overpaying a lot more to a 3rd Party Provider).

For me it looks like a personal ego thing from your side, twisting facts to get what you want. Others here in the forum realizing this.

About all other comments, me being a Marketing Mastermind, well I was at the right time at the right place and did provide as long as my health was up and running a decent service, some of you might see this different which I'm fine with, I can't please everyone but again saying I'm a Marketing Mastermind and the service was not existing and you haven't received any replies as soon as you arrived in Dubai is far away from the truth.

@khabib111 if you did perform the Trade License Renewal with DLS Dubai you have an ongoing conversation with either me or Dina, if not, well you figured it, overpay a Consultant and get a VAT Service (if even required) and on top overpay the Trade License Renewal and Residence Visa Renewal without PRO Service.

It's becoming again too time consuming and everything has been said, the topic is what happened to DLS Dubai and Fred, this has been answered and elaborated now.

we wanted to do the renewal with you. There was no response for months. We were already with IFZA by the time you reached out to get the renewal money as you closed down and disappeared. Anyway i only commented here to try to get in contact since ive been getting no reply. Wasnt trying to call you out but when you try every measure to contact someone this is the only way. I understand the issue now and will leave it at that.

Reactions: Trayon and icecold
I advised Dina to hold back all communication not related to Trade License and Residence Visa, Emirates ID Renewal.

Thank you for sharing this here, yes as in the past we handle every existing clients Trade License Renewal with DLS Dubai Loyalty Discount.

For now I limit the communication here in the forum to this thread only, as mentioned earlier, once I'm in a position again to have a commercial offering I discuss with @JohnLocke and become active across the forum on all kind of topics again.

Thank you for all the positive feedback, much appreciated!

My messages were related to topics you mentioned and it was after procuring paid services from you couple weeks back when Dina said you guys were back in business . And after a month and a half I've gotten a reply but by now my confidence is lost.

Reactions: khabib111
Wonder when you will be back Fred and 100% in business. I have some projects going where I need a reliable service like yours used to be.
If you want, I have someone in the ground there that would be of assistance. The right-hand man any business owner needs in Dubai. Let me know if you'd like to get his contact details. I have NO interest whatsoever, other than having been fortunate enough to have been introduced to him and having worked my way through the UAE landscape with ease. Luckily for me, I did not end up in any bucket shop like Fred's or any other similar (consulted with 6 and all looked the same, just a tiny price difference, in the end).

NVO