Our valued sponsor

DLS and Fred MIA

Thanks everyone, I will also contact IFZA directly for renewal. Its sad that DLS (and Fred) ended up this way, it was a very useful service for a long time.
I had a registered office space through Fred before, I think he used it as a shared resource for all his clients. I assume i'll just have to forget this and register my own space. Anyone had any experience with this?

I got in touch with him yesterday over Skype. Honestly, sorry to say so, but I couldn't get a clear answer and he did not responds at all to this thread.

I can only encourage people to try reaching out to him through whatever channels you have. If you don't get a satisfactory response or if no one replies, then move on and find someone else.

Even I am uncertain whether I am actually speaking with Fred or someone else, but I will leave that in doubt and still hope that it is him and that he will get back to me soon.

Some people above mentioned licenced renewals. Curious if anyone has renewed recently and gotten a request for KYC documents from an IFZA email address which says renewal requires KYC document submission now? I am wondering if this KYC data is made public now by IFZA?
what kind of kyc are they asking?

This is getting pretty funny in Dubai. First the random inspections, now this.

Reactions: jorge
Hello OffshoreCorpTalk User, I hope you are all doing well!

Long story short, I haven't checked back here in the forum for months as there was nothing new to say.

Instead of writing posts here on the forum without any information or updates someone can work with, I decided to keep a low ball and work on my personal health.

At all times I had a good relationship with @JohnLocke so I had to accept the fact that I have to move the Advertising Space for a new provider which I did and at the same time everything was coordinated with the Authority we have a strong backing with till today.

I understand that people getting pissed as they no longer finding a DLS Dubai Service replacement at the same price but at the end of the day this is exactly what ruined my health.

Technically there is no possibility of someone not having received the paid services unless he did incorporate Months before the Business Closure of DLS Dubai and never moved ahead for Residence Visa or Bank Account opening and even here, just mention the Company Name as a PM and I'm looking into it, again the frustration comes from the fact that there is no replacement for the DLS Dubai Service as it was back then as no one is as crazy as me ruining his health for money.

For now I have rolled out the Trade License Renewal for existing DLS Dubai Clients with DLS Dubai Loyalty Discount and Residence Visa Free for Lifetime Promotion and give limited consultancy and assistance along with the Trade License Renewal for FREE!

The Trade License Renewal is only available for existing DLS Dubai Clients and comes along with the DLS Dubai Loyalty Discount which is nothing else then a Cashback to Loyal Clients from the Commission received from the Authority, everyone can renew directly with the Authority at a higher cost. As already mentioned here, nothing has changed in our Bank Details, Company or Ownership.

When I'm better with my health again and can onboard new clients, I discuss with @JohnLocke first and workout a Commercial Offer and Advertising with him, again my disappearing here in the forum was to make sure I'm not stealing the show for Active Advertisers paying a lot of money, as much as I like to help everyone and as much as I like the respect and recognition for delivering a great work I received in the Forum all the time, it's a fact that due to my strong Reputation and Name I did built with Hard Work and a great DLS Dubai Team I would still attract a lot of Business without being active Advertiser, when I'm back as Advertiser I start to share my knowledge in the Forum again.

Long story short, I haven't checked back here in the forum for months as there was nothing new to say.

Instead of writing posts here on the forum without any information or updates someone can work with, I decided to keep a low ball and work on my personal health.

At all times I had a good relationship with @JohnLocke so I had to accept the fact that I have to move the Advertising Space for a new provider which I did and at the same time everything was coordinated with the Authority we have a strong backing with till today.

I understand that people getting pissed as they no longer finding a DLS Dubai Service replacement at the same price but at the end of the day this is exactly what ruined my health.

Technically there is no possibility of someone not having received the paid services unless he did incorporate Months before the Business Closure of DLS Dubai and never moved ahead for Residence Visa or Bank Account opening and even here, just mention the Company Name as a PM and I'm looking into it, again the frustration comes from the fact that there is no replacement for the DLS Dubai Service as it was back then as no one is as crazy as me ruining his health for money.

For now I have rolled out the Trade License Renewal for existing DLS Dubai Clients with DLS Dubai Loyalty Discount and Residence Visa Free for Lifetime Promotion and give limited consultancy and assistance along with the Trade License Renewal for FREE!

The Trade License Renewal is only available for existing DLS Dubai Clients and comes along with the DLS Dubai Loyalty Discount which is nothing else then a Cashback to Loyal Clients from the Commission received from the Authority, everyone can renew directly with the Authority at a higher cost. As already mentioned here, nothing has changed in our Bank Details, Company or Ownership.

When I'm better with my health again and can onboard new clients, I discuss with @JohnLocke first and workout a Commercial Offer and Advertising with him, again my disappearing here in the forum was to make sure I'm not stealing the show for Active Advertisers paying a lot of money, as much as I like to help everyone and as much as I like the respect and recognition for delivering a great work I received in the Forum all the time, it's a fact that due to my strong Reputation and Name I did built with Hard Work and a great DLS Dubai Team I would still attract a lot of Business without being active Advertiser, when I'm back as Advertiser I start to share my knowledge in the Forum again.
Well, glad to see you in good spirits!
Health is wealth—protect it, nourish it, and thrive.

glad to see you back. You have been missed here. Best of wishes of getting in good health again.

Reactions: Fred and jafo

Very nice to have you back. Your service is needed.

Unfortunately, there hasn't really been a substitute for your service. What you offer is truly one-of-a-kind, and people, myself included, have really appreciated how you handle orders - always professional, quick, and ready to help.

It's not easy to find someone who's been as active on this forum as you have while consistently delivering top-notch service. When you were replaced by others who then went completely silent, I couldn't help but think it was a pretty costly replacement. Very few people and advertisers understand the real value of being active on OffshoreCorpTalk, but you got it. You attracted the customers who had the means and the need for your service.

It's unfortunate that it took a toll on your health, but I'm confident you can find a way to keep your activity less stressful in the future while still maintaining the same level of quality and presence here on OCT.

I wish you all the best moving forward and hope you're back on your feet soon.

Unfortunately, there hasn't really been a substitute for your service. What you offer is truly one-of-a-kind, and people, myself included, have really appreciated how you handle orders - always professional, quick, and ready to help.

It's not easy to find someone who's been as active on this forum as you have while consistently delivering top-notch service. When you were replaced by others who then went completely silent, I couldn't help but think it was a pretty costly replacement. Very few people and advertisers understand the real value of being active on OffshoreCorpTalk, but you got it. You attracted the customers who had the means and the need for your service.

It's unfortunate that it took a toll on your health, but I'm confident you can find a way to keep your activity less stressful in the future while still maintaining the same level of quality and presence here on OCT.

I wish you all the best moving forward and hope you're back on your feet soon.
Man, this what you wrote here is the oxygen of business life!
It proves how one man, Fred, can improve so many lives!

Thank you for writing this!

PS. I'm copying this and adding it to my diary...it is so good! Of course, I'll deidentify the data and anonymize it. ;)

Last edited: