Our valued sponsor

Peru - 2 years citizenship

What about border crossing records?
I'm not sure about this.

Consult the details with these guys. It's $100 for consultation and they will deduct it from the legal fees if you proceed with them.

Argentina has tough Wealth Tax Laws. What is they say you have to pay 5% of your wealth to their tax department in a few years and you can't give up their passport because the law says so? Also living in Argentina has very low standards, apartment prices in Palermo are expensive (you don't want to live anywhere else) and their supermarket literally have nothing.
I would survive in Argentina because i speak spanish and I only eat meat, but the average Gringo wouldn't enjoy it for two years (which is more than 2 years since it takes 1 year at least to get the citizenship approved).

Reactions: jafo
What about border crossing records?
I think you may find this helpful
1706753298376.png

In Peru they're so accustomed to crypto that they use Solana -- SOL -- as their official and only currency. There's no fiat - only crypto.
What? ca#"!
1706753416730.png

and this
1706753538967.png

Source:

PS. Have you ever been to Peru? :rolleyes:

Argentina has tough Wealth Tax Laws. What is they say you have to pay 5% of your wealth to their tax department in a few years and you can't give up their passport because the law says so? Also living in Argentina has very low standards, apartment prices in Palermo are expensive (you don't want to live anywhere else) and their supermarket literally have nothing.
I would survive in Argentina because i speak spanish and I only eat meat, but the average Gringo wouldn't enjoy it for two years (which is more than 2 years since it takes 1 year at least to get the citizenship approved).
1. You don't have to become a tax resident to obtain citizenship, so wealth taxes don't really matter. If for whatever reason you need to become a tax resident, you could always transfer your assets to a family member and protect yourself via friendly lien or some other way depending on your home country.
2. As far as I know, you can renounce it if it's been acquired through naturalization.
3. I literally just came back from a Disco in Esmeralda (Retiro), it was stocked with goods. Yes, some shops are s**t but you can always just order stuff via Rappi or Glovo, which I do often.
4. You can get away with English just fine, although I would recommend learning Spanish anyway as it's spoken by half a billion people.
5. Let's be honest, Argentina is a banana republic. Even if they introduce citizenship-based taxation, which they won't, what is it that you think they would do if you decide not to pay or submit tax returns? It's not like they would request extradition or send a CIA rendition plane to pick you up...lol.

• Haha
They don't stamp passport but they have your entries and exit in the immigration system record visible with 3x mouse clicks.

1. You don't have to become a tax resident to obtain the citizenship, so wealth taxes don't really matter. If for whatever reason you need to become a tax resident, you could always transfer your assets to a family member and protect yourself via friendly lien or some other way depending on your home country.
2. As far as I know, you can renounce it if it's been acquired through naturalization.
3. I literally just came back from a Disco in Esmeralda (Recoleta), it was stocked with goods. Yes, some shops are s**t but you can always just order stuff via Rappi or Glovo, which I do often.
4. You can get away with English just fine, although I would recommend learning Spanish anyway as it's spoken by half a billion people.
5. Let's be honest, Argentina is a banana republic. Even if they introduce citizenship-based taxation, which they won't, what is it that you think they would do if you decide not to pay or submit tax returns? It's not like they would request extradition or send a CIA rendition plane to pick you up...lol.
1. How not? they want you to be at least 183 days a year in the country (possibly more) to qualify for citizenship, right? So you will become a Tax resident of Argentina.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe and jafo
Tax returns, utility bills, rental lease and anything that would show your presence basically. They are very lax.
Do you think an Airbnb ticket along with plane tickets would suffice as proof for the first 3 months of stay? Also I'm glad it can be less than 183 days as I'm trying to combine Cyprus non-dom residency with getting their citizenship... smi(&%

They don't stamp passport but they have your entries and exit in the immigration system record visible with 3x mouse clicks.
100% true!
But the judge doesn't have access to this and, at least not in the past, circa 1995, the judge didn't even request it. The whole thing was just a circus in court. The actual "thingy" happened in a restaurant called Hereford in Recoleta. :rolleyes:

PS. Answering for a "friend" ;)

Last edited:
1. How not? they want you to be at least 183 days a year in the country (possibly more) to qualify for citizenship, right? So you will become a Tax resident of Argentina.
You've missed a post on the previous page:
You don't need that. 180 days a year for 2 years is enough. sometimes, not even that. It's not the government who decides on citizenship applications. It's a judge.

In addition to this, per PwC:
Residents include the following:
[...]
  • Foreign individuals residing in Argentina (for reasons other than work) for more than 12 months, as of the 13th month of presence in Argentina.

Btw don't forget a ton of girls here have Italian ancestry. I haven't looked into it but if you do end up with an Argentinian girl (which is not the worst thing one can do), you might be able to get Italian citizenship as well.

Last edited:
  • Love
1. You don't have to become a tax resident to obtain citizenship, so wealth taxes don't really matter. If for whatever reason you need to become a tax resident, you could always transfer your assets to a family member and protect yourself via friendly lien or some other way depending on your home country.
3. I literally just came back from a Disco in Esmeralda (Retiro), it was stocked with goods. Yes, some shops are s**t but you can always just order stuff via Rappi or Glovo, which I do often.
Most of this is false information. They won’t let you renew your residency if you don’t provide tax returns and you can’t renounce an Argentinian citizenship. Argentinians even has an exemption when it comes to becoming of citizens of no-dual citizenship countries like Singapore. Since you can’t renounce your Argentinian citizenship, Singapore will allow your naturalization. Same with other countries.

Avoid using misinformation to discourage members from pursuing easy citizenships.

rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%

In Peru's defense...This is ALL over the world...
Most "gang members under the ruse of government" in underdeveloped countries only see us, "the gringos", as cash cows! doh948""

PS. I have TONS of stories of million-dollar business deals that NEVER happened in underdeveloped countries because the locals wanted me to hire them, their cousins, their goats, their dogs, their neighbors with stipends and bonuses etc etc... maybe amounting to US$5K per month, while had they done the deal independently from being a wage slave, they would have earned +$1M a year. How their "logic", for lack of a better term, functions is mind-boggling & a mystery to me. :rolleyes:
Ironically this has also occurred to me.

We had a meeting with the Indonesian Government, and they were ready to sign a MoU.

But one of the parties (worked for Nokia Mesh Division) at the time, that did the introduction(s), said they wanted a salary of 10,000$ (equivalent) via a Dubai vehicle for themselves, and someone else.

Basically at that point we pulled out, due to the discussions being tainted, and under UK law (non UK company) but UK Citizen, that could have landed me in prison.

Similar in Kenya mentioned previously where the Presidential appointed department head first words on entering the room "whats my cut" - discussions ended -> flew out immediately.

They just can't help themselves, no one can be charged (yourside) if they do their dirty deeds on their side of the relationship and you are unaware.

• Haha
100% true!
But the judge doesn't have access to this and, at least not in the past, circa 1995, the judge didn't even request it. The whole thing was just a circus in court. The actual "thingy" happened in a restaurant called Hereford in Recoleta. :rolleyes:

PS. Answering for a "friend" ;)
I suppose that today the citizenship application file includes all electronic entry records. Can someone verify if this is the case?

I haven't looked into it but if you do end up with an Argentinian girl (which is not the worst thing one can do), you might be able to get Italian citizenship as well.
you get Italian citizenship only if the girl is also an Italian citizen.
Anyway you can’t be sane of mind if you want to marry an Argentinian girl.

To a crypto Youtuber? No way. In Peru they're so accustomed to crypto that they use Solana -- SOL -- as their official and only currency. There's no fiat - only crypto.
I’m dying rof/%

Ironically this has also occurred to me.

We had a meeting with the Indonesian Government, and they were ready to sign a MoU.

But one of the parties (worked for Nokia Mesh Division) at the time, that did the introduction(s), said they wanted a salary of 10,000$ (equivalent) via a Dubai vehicle for themselves, and someone else.

Basically at that point we pulled out, due to the discussions being tainted, and under UK law (non UK company) but UK Citizen, that could have landed me in prison.

Similar in Kenya mentioned previously where the Presidential appointed department head first words on entering the room "whats my cut" - discussions ended -> flew out immediately.

They just can't help themselves, no one can be charged (yourside) if they do their dirty deeds on their side of the relationship and you are unaware.
In their house it’s their game and their rules. If you don’t like them, don’t even enter, it would be disrespectful.
Prison sentence aside (easily avoidable), their short sightedness leaves more money on the table for you, so why not to happily accept their offer, after some bargaining and an extra bonus at the end?

Last edited:
PS. Have you ever been to Peru? :rolleyes:
No, man. I can't even affrod to visit Internet.

Btw don't forget a ton of girls here have Italian ancestry. I haven't looked into it but if you do end up with an Argentinian girl (which is not the worst thing one can do), you might be able to get Italian citizenship as well.
What would be the worst thing one could do?

I think you may find this helpful
I got Argentinians stamps in my passport .

Last edited:
  • Haha

Latest Threads