Our valued sponsor

P2P Platform Agoradesk/Localmonero shutting down

Samourai wallet shut down + devs arrested => Wasabi wallet's privacy features shut down => CZ and Roger Ver arrested

And today agoradesk/localmonero shutting down.

Reactions: jafo
Samourai wallet shut down + devs arrested => Wasabi wallet's privacy features shut down => CZ and Roger Ver arrested

And today agoradesk/localmonero shutting down.
Smart guys! It's time to put on their rollerblades and mosey out of here. smi(&%

If I were them, I'd move to Russia or China (if they are Chinese). That "unexplained" wealth is a major target for the unproductive vultures.

From personal experience, I can attest that no matter what you believe, hallucinate, or fantasize about, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Shanghai, Shenzhen, etc., they are a million times better than being locked up in MCC Federal NYC.
They have even suspended visits. ca#"!

The financial gestapo has come to the conclusion that forbidding mixed coins to enter KYC exchanges isn't enough and the tools for mixing should be wrecked too. Because the population will simply use two wallets, one with white coins for KYC exchanges and another with mixed gray coins for P2P operations. Another reason for this timing is the triple top on the one month BTC chart and the hope that their actions will slow cryptocurrency rise.

Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads