Our valued sponsor

Luxembourg Tax Resident

Sure, you go live there and pay taxes there?

It mainly depends on where they guy does not want to pay taxes. Because not all tax treaties are the same. Also what kind of taxes does he not want to pay? The rules are not the same for dividends, interest, employment income etc. Without any details, apart from nationality, it is difficult for me to give you a quality answer.

Reactions: JohnLocke and AdH
Sure, you go live there and pay taxes there?

It mainly depends on where they guy does not want to pay taxes. Because not all tax treaties are the same. Also what kind of taxes does he not want to pay? The rules are not the same for dividends, interest, employment income etc. Without any details, apart from nationality, it is difficult for me to give you a quality answer.
This person, will live in Luxembourg, and will pay tax in Luxembourg. He will work for in a Soparfi company, i think like Administration department.
All help, will be good received.
AdH

This person, will live in Luxembourg, and will pay tax in Luxembourg. He will work for in a Soparfi company, i think like Administration department.
All help, will be good received.
AdH
Yes, I do not see any issue with that. Just go to the local city hall within 8 days of taking up residence and bring your passport/id card and your work contract. That's all that is needed.

Reactions: AdH
Yes, I do not see any issue with that. Just go to the local city hall within 8 days of taking up residence and bring your passport/id card and your work contract. That's all that is needed.
And also, importantly, when you have taken up residency in Luxembourg, make an appointment at the Italian embassy in Luxembourg to register at AIRE (registry of Italians living abroad) and bring the paperwork showing you are a Luxembourg resident.
See AIRE – Ambasciata d' Italia Lussemburgo

Reactions: AdH and JohnLocke
It is any way to do it online ?
Kind regards
AdH
It is with the local city hall. Hence, it depends on village you live. In some places, it may be possible if you ask nicely. But as a general rule in Europe, you need to show up yourself for that registration. In Belgium, the police normally even comes to your home in the next 14 days to check if you are actually there.

But why would you want to do it online? Are you not living there?

Reactions: AdH
The person, still is not fixed in Luxembourg; he is living a way where to live, and spend some days in Italy and some days in Luxembourg
Does he have an apartment that he rents? If yes, then he can simply go to the city hall and register next time he is there. He may even call them ahead of time to find out. If he does not live there, he cannot register. In this case, you can call / go to any village city hall and ask to register. They will then tell him what is missing.

It seems like a bit of a strange story to me. You start by asking if your friend can move from Italy to Luxembourg, and you get it confirmed that he can, but now he almost doesn't want to live there, and he would prefer the registration to be done online.

Normally, you just go down to the nearest citizen service center in the city and country you want to live in and get yourself registered. Within the EU, as an EU citizen, it doesn't even require a work contract.

Reactions: daniels27
Well, I will try to give full information, in order to clarify:

We have an Italian client, living in Milano, that work in a Luxembourg Soparfi; I think he is also shareholder of the Soparfi. He is going to be employee by the Soparfi in Luxembourg. He needs the Tax Resident in Luxembourg, and also, a room for renting for a year. He does not speak in English, and I was asking looking for online way, just for help him. This morning, I spoke to him, and his comments were that he will be pleased to pay somebody who could prepare everything, and this person was with him to do all necesary tramits for getting the Tax Residence. Until now, he is traveling a week to luxembourg and the next one in Milan. In resume:

1. He needs somebody who rent him a room for a year.
2. Somebody who prepare all necessary documents for getting the Tax Resident
3. Somebody who will go with him to make all tramits.

Of course, paying each service!

If any body could help, please, by PM

Thanks in advance

AdH

Latest Threads