Our valued sponsor

Unlimited virtual cards with crypto deposit?

You can look at below in MentorGroup

Which services are you already using so we don't waste time posting stuff you already have?

Reactions: kilor
You can look at below in MentorGroup

Which services are you already using so we don't waste time posting stuff you already have?
Here are services I use and pro/cons:

Advcash: 3D is not available, not widely accepted, high fees
Capitalist.net: 3D is not available, high fees
PST.NET: Good cards, multiple cards available, very high fees (20 usd + 10% of topup)
EPN.NET: High fees, 3D is not available
Bitnob: 3D is not available, low fee
Offramp.xyz: Great cards, 3D available, low fee, but only 1 card per account
Exchange/Wallet cards (Binance, Bybit, OWNR etc): Good, low fee but only 1 card per account

Ok thanks. The one I had in mind has crazy fees.

Reactions: kilor

PST.NET: Good cards, multiple cards available, very high fees (20 usd + 10% of topup)
Exchange/Wallet cards (Binance, Bybit, OWNR etc): Good, low fee but only 1 card per account
Have you tried looking into PST.net private subscription, which can reduce your top-up fees to as low as 4% and provide adspening cash back?

Otherwise, they tick all the boxes for your use cases.

if you signup for the 3 companies you have a good number of cards already.

Why do people need all these cards?

Thanks for sharing! What topup fee does offramp.xyz have if you send from wallet to card in usd? They promote only 1,5%exchange fee. is that right or there are more?

Have you tried looking into PST.net private subscription, which can reduce your top-up fees to as low as 4% and provide adspening cash back?

Otherwise, they tick all the boxes for your use cases.
Unfortunately their private subscription does not provide fee discount for Ultima (3D) cards.

Thanks for sharing! What topup fee does offramp.xyz have if you send from wallet to card in usd? They promote only 1,5%exchange fee. is that right or there are more?
I think what they say is true, I made some local payments but small amounts so couldn't test the FX rate. But it seems like no fee for USD payments. Just make sure you deposit directly from exchange with USDC, otherwise their Swap partner charges 2-3% fee to deposit USDT or other token.

if you signup for the 3 companies you have a good number of cards already.

Why do people need all these cards?
I use it for online shopping, multiple accounts on multiple platforms and trying to scale at the moment.

Are you sure EPN doesn't have 3Ds?. At least some months ago you could choose cards with 3Ds.

I feel like they are changing their fees every other day.

You can also check them. First 50 Cards FREE. 4,5% FEES USDT for DEPOSIT.

Are you sure EPN doesn't have 3Ds?. At least some months ago you could choose cards with 3Ds.

I feel like they are changing their fees every other day.

You can also check them. First 50 Cards FREE. 4,5% FEES USDT for DEPOSIT.

Last time I checked they didn't have 3D cards but it was around 8 months ago, I wouldn't use EPN even though they have 3D cards. It's a scammy service, they suddenly change all fees in one night, randomly deduct money from balance.
Brocard allows online ad payments and digital service payments (host domain etc.) afaik, I need cards for mostly e-commerce spendings.
The card have higher limits
Is it a must to have multiple different cards per month,
Or
will 1 card with a lifetime 500k usd limit will be sufficient ?
As I mentioned in first post, I need multiple (unlimited if possible) cards. Otherwise the services I listed already provide high limits.