Our valued sponsor

Russia to allow crypto payments in international trade to counter sanctions

Russian lawmakers passed a bill on Tuesday that will allow businesses to use crypto currencies in international trade, as part of efforts to skirt Western sanctions imposed after Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
The new law will not lift an existing ban on cryptocurrency payments inside Russia.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

one step closer to the end game to the unipolar one world order.

To have some future, banks need to get rid of correspondence banking and in a later step of the international reporting requirements as well.

• Love
Reactions: Jorozey and jafo
NGL, Russians, and, by extension, Putin have a LOT of patience! :rolleyes:
If I were sitting on so many nuclear warheads, I would have leveled the "playing field" years ago and started "their Great Reset!"dev56"""

Nothing humbles and re-educates a petulant "child" more than having his clocks "cleaned."

NGL, Russians, and, by extension, Putin have a LOT of patience! :rolleyes:
If I were sitting on so many nuclear warheads, I would have leveled the "playing field" years ago and started "their Great Reset!"dev56"""

Nothing humbles and re-educates a petulant "child" more than having his clocks "cleaned."

true indeed, I think I could not.

but that being said, they might have studied sun tsu art of war. I can think of these quotes "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting" and “Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake”

The west is only very good at propaganda war, while in the rest I only see them making one mistake after another.

• Love
Reactions: jafo
looool.
again, this assliking of putin.
while you blame that west is do very bad in 'proxy war' with russia, I remind you that your life is 100% is obvious and simple.

while typical russian isolated from modern west banking, isolated from the number of west technologies, starting from simple groceries finished with cars, isolated from normal traveling for a number of countries.

sure everything could be avoid and reached, with using additional funds, things, time, but it still different from average life of ordinary western.
so, crying here how modern lifestyle in russia because they allowed international crypto in test mode - nothing but a bit of stupid.

I have a number of russian contacts who spend days and tons of papers just to get their tourist visas to travel some nearest countries.
Ordering simple spare parts for their BMW or Mercedes are quite not an easy thing. But someone still saying how good russian lifestyle, because they f.uck whole west by destroying some villages in east part of Ukraine...

looool.
while you blame that west is do very bad in 'proxy war' with russia, I remind you that your life is 100% is obvious and simple.

while typical russian isolated from modern west banking, isolated from the number of west technologies, starting from simple groceries finished with cars, isolated from normal traveling for a number of countries.

sure everything could be avoid and reached, with using additional funds, things, time, but it still different from average life of ordinary western.
so, crying here how modern lifestyle in russia because they allowed international crypto in test mode - nothing but a bit of stupid.

I have a number of russian contacts who spend days and tons of papers just to get their tourist visas to travel some nearest countries.
Ordering simple spare parts for their BMW or Mercedes are quite not an easy thing. But someone still saying how good russian lifestyle, because they f.uck whole west by destroying some villages in east part of Ukraine...

I guess you haven't seen Tucker in Moscow in grocery shopping action ?

I guess you haven't seen Tucker in Moscow in grocery shopping action ?
What was not clear in my previous message?:)
I clearly told that they was cut off from western products.
if you are impressed by locally produced products such as bread, apples and canned goods, then I didn't say anything about them at all. I didn't say that they die without food or anything like that. I just said that their life is limited compared to a typical western person. for those who see the world in black and white - they can pass by.

if you are impressed by locally produced products such as bread, apples and canned goods, then I didn't say anything about them at all. I didn't say that they die without food or anything like that. I just said that their life is limited compared to a typical western person. for those who see the world in black and white - they can pass by.
I know average life for a typical western person is like having a lot of month left over at the end of his salary, being burdened with unchecked mass immigration and degradation of public security, free stuff get handed out left and right, while he must pay outrageous amount of tax on top of rising cost.
If thats not enough, one can enjoy the preferred treatment of woke ideology while facing a dismal dating pool bc no one is impressed by an average office job with a ppp-measured quite meager pay.

If Im rich in the west, all of that doesn't matter much tho if I can keep the tax thing in check and Id say I can life a good life. But again, if one has money, Id say today you can life everywhere "relatively" decently (even in African countries).

looool.

Instead of derailing this thread, I started a new one, so ChatGPT can teach you a bit of this: What Do We Owe To Each Other?

;) You're welcome!

smi(&% rof/%
They got you so brainwashed.... rof/%

Bruh, even the Swiss have capitulated... February 4, 2023 - Russian supermarket shelves are full of Nestlé products like Nescafé: report. In response to Russia’s war on Ukraine, the Swiss multinational Nestlé announced that it would reduce its range of product in Russia to “essential” goods such as baby milk. But supermarket shelves in Moscow paint a different picture, according to the NZZ.

Brazil, India, China, especially China are selling HUGE amounts of products to Russia rof/%
Do you really think the Chinese living in the USA and Europe, able to buy lots of European products and ship them to China, care about sanctions? smi(&%
They LOVE the sanctions because now they get to earn BEAUCOUP ¥ they couldn't before rof/%

Last edited:
Instead of derailing this thread, I started a new one, so ChatGPT can teach you a bit of this: What Do We Owe To Each Other?

;) You're welcome!

smi(&% rof/%

Bruh, even the Swiss have capitulated... February 4, 2023 - Russian supermarket shelves are full of Nestlé products like Nescafé: report. In response to Russia’s war on Ukraine, the Swiss multinational Nestlé announced that it would reduce its range of product in Russia to “essential” goods such as baby milk. But supermarket shelves in Moscow paint a different picture, according to the NZZ.

Brazil, India, China, especially China are selling HUGE amounts of products to Russia rof/%
Do you really think the Chinese living in the USA and Europe, able to buy lots of European products and ship them to China, care about sanctions? smi(&%
They LOVE the sanctions because now they get to earn BEAUCOUP ¥ they couldn't before rof/%
i must conclude nestle having more balls than the spineless swiss gov ;)

• Haha
Reactions: jafo and polonieth

;) You're welcome!

smi(&% rof/%
not me, but you

you called it capitulated, i called it - nestle never leaved russian market by fact and was presented there from the times of war starting.
hovewer, message i mention is not related to nestle goods.

you are right, thats was my point.
instead of buying or supplying mercedes or audi, russians now enjoy full of chinese automotive industry for example.
enjoy xioami instead of iphones or buys grey import, etc.
it's a equal exchange and nothing have changed in their lifes? okay, continue to think so.

hovewer when you speak about *some huge market*, i believe ordinary russian can't name fastly even 5 products imported from brazil, because their market is so HUGE :D

again, you are writer, not the reader. :D
I wrote this in the first message. The sanctions are bypassed, it's just a question of price.
but it's better for you to write 1000 meaningless messages than to read what was wrote originally...

yep, and ordinary russian paid this price for the sake of great russia!!!

I like the rhetoric of anti-westerners and pro-russians who say that everything in the west is crap, everything is bad, nothing works.
Well, use products designed/made in asia, africa and other 3rd world countries. Don't tell us that sanctions are easy to get around or that they don't work, but follow your words and don't use what the west did in its time. :D

Last edited:
I like the rhetoric of anti-westerners and pro-russians who say that everything in the west is crap, everything is bad, nothing works.
Well, use products designed/made in asia, africa and other 3rd world countries. Don't tell us that sanctions are easy to get around or that they don't work, but follow your words and don't use what the west did in its time. :D
well most things I use were manufactured in China, for example I use a huawei laptop and I'm very happy with it, DJI and lenovo are chinese brands as well.

"enjoy xioami instead of iphones"
I dislike apple and would choose a high end xiaomi phone instead to be honest

Last edited:
well most things I use were manufactured in China, for example I use a huawei laptop and I'm very happy with it, DJI and lenovo are chinese brands as well.

"enjoy xioami instead of iphones"
I dislike apple and would choose a high end xiaomi phone instead to be honest

You made an example of 3 electronics items which are mostly produced in China.

I will give you another example.
I have a house in Europe, starting from concrete for the foundation, to bricks, windows - local production in Europe. tiles, parquet - Europe, sanitary - Europe, furniture, fittings - Europe. Only a small part of the electronics inside is from China. Most of the *large* household appliances are from Europe, Korea, Japan (individual components inside are from China, sure). clothes, shoes - well, different, but from China at most flip-flops. In the garage of this house there is a car made in Europe, where from China, again, only some of the electronic components. In total, China has a small part of what surrounds me and this is mainly electronics and its components, or some penny cost goods.

Phone, laptop, PS5 - not everything that surrounds us in everyday life. Individual components or parts, in large quantities, are produced in China, that's true. but to say that everything is made in China and nothing is produced in other countries is wrong.

And if we stick to topic, don't need to forget that a big role play headquarter location, design location. Assembly location of final product - not very important here. What was sanctioned for russia even with production in China must find workaround to be delivered and used in russia.

You made an example of 3 electronics items which are mostly produced in China.

I will give you another example.
I have a house in Europe, starting from concrete for the foundation, to bricks, windows - local production in Europe. tiles, parquet - Europe, sanitary - Europe, furniture, fittings - Europe.
Well that's because you live in europe and it would be expensive to transport bricks, furniture and this stuff from China, I think there are laws protecting local firms in the eu as well in that regard.

Im not fan of Russia invasion either but some pro western people are soo arrogant towards non western countries like China, China is very advanced in many fields and thats a fact, I work with them at my job

Well that's because you live in europe and it would be expensive to transport bricks, furniture and this stuff from China, I think there are laws protecting local firms in the eu as well in that regard.

I'll give you another example. For some time I worked in a company that produces certain electronic equipment that is sold all over the world and is the top #1 in the world in its industry. The equipment was not produced in China, but in Europe and the USA. However, 99% of customers thought that it was made in China, like most other electronics in the world. Most customers don't care, they won't even turn the box over to see if it says "made in China" or not. Stereotypes are like that, but reality is a little different.

Im not fan of Russia invasion either but some pro western people are soo arrogant towards non western countries like China, China is very advanced in many fields and thats a fact, I work with them at my job

There is certainly reason for it - China came to western market with their low cost low quality products.
Compete with top notch western companies it's a bit different stories and Chine can't beat them easily, so stereotypes are still here.

I like the rhetoric of anti-westerners and pro-russians
Nobody is anti-anybody or pro-others.
You KEEP missing the point entirely.... stupi#21 once more...

Neither you nor I nor anyone else has the right to tell anyone else what to do or not to do! Joe doesn't have to accept Karen's autodestructive behavior or support Karen. Karen has NO right to force Joe either. Joe can be enemies with Jim. That's their problem. Karen does NOT have to obey or side with either Joe or Jim. Get it? :rolleyes:

Would this presentation make more sense to you?

When forced or threatened to take

sides,

side

with the

side

that did NOT force or threaten you to take

sides.

;)

• Love
Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF
Neither you nor I nor anyone else has the right to tell anyone else what to do or not to do
I would like you to remember this your words when you next time will tell to the forum user what they need to do;)
because you are exactly person who like to tell what do to another.

Bigger, use bigger fonts for your useless words. Maybe they will have more sense then?

• Haha
i must conclude nestle having more balls than the spineless swiss gov
Nestlé is "gangsta!" rof/%

10/26/06 - ILRF sues Nestle for Complicity in Colombian Union Murders. Wife Claims Food & Beverage Giant Retaliated for Husband’s Exposure of Company’s Use of Expired Milk in Popular Drink. LABOR WATCHDOG GROUP MAY ASK MAJOR USERS OF DEER PARK BRAND NOT TO RENEW CONTRACTS. Nestle, the world’s largest food and beverage company, has been sued for complicity in the murder of a Colombian trade union leader by paramilitary forces with which the company has had a long-standing relationship. The suit was filed in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida by the Washington, DC-based International Labor Rights Fund (ILRF) and the Florida-based law firm of Conrad & Scherer, LLP on behalf of the wife of the slain unionist and his labor union, SINALTRAINAL.

Reading that lawsuit was WILD AF! The Godfather has NOTHING on Nestlé rof/%

I would like you to remember this your words when you next time will tell to the forum user what they need to do;)
because you are exactly person who like to tell what do to another.
Sharing my experiences and what I successfully did is NOT "ordering" you or others what to do. My experiences are NOT vaccine mandates! rof/%
No worries, though...your PROJECTION is noted. smi(&%

When the war comes, don't forget to be this eager to fight for the West against the Russians! I'll be sitting pretty in China watching the gullible and brainwashed who got hoodwinked by their overlords get wrecked! dev56""" :p

PS. BTW, why are you here? You should put your money where your mouth is and gift ALL your income to the bureaucrats in Brussels so they can MEGA (Make Europe Great Again). rof/% smi(&%

Last edited:
When the war comes, don't forget to be this eager to fight for the West against the Russians! I'll be sitting pretty in China watching the gullible and brainwashed who got hoodwinked by their overlords get wrecked
As a Ukrainian, I already involved in this for a years without your stupid recommendations;)

PS. BTW, why are you here?

You are a bit of short memory buddy. You already asked this question and I already answered. No wonder your lifestyle cause to this...

You should put your money where your mouth is and gift ALL your income to the bureaucrats in Brussels so they can MEGA (Make Europe Great Again). rof/%
Oh, you even was not able to keep your word even during one message. you just said in the message above that no one can tell anyone what to do, but here you are already telling. how sad.
You drunk or under drugs?