Our valued sponsor

Private bank options for crypto source of wealth (8 figs)

OKboomer

Nov 29, 2019
As per title. Too many banks I have spoken too asked a bunch of questions and collected a bunch of documents from me, just to ultimately tell me they don't like crypto as source of wealth. Many also ask for impossible (dumb) things like "can you get your bitcoin wallet statement with your name?" , refusing to understand that a bitcoin wallet is an alpha-numeric string and does not have your name attached to it, etc.

I am looking ideally for 2-3 private banks, ideally in neutral stable countries to open bank accounts. I have so far wasted too much time dealing with a lot of banks and each seems to have their own quirks, initially saying crypto is possible, but ultimately giving feedback that it is not.

Some banks that I was recommended who accept anything turned out to have really shady stories about them and I would not want to deposit my funds with so much hassle just to lose them. Generally, in light of a high chance of a financial collapse or military conflict, I would prefer to have my funds in the most stable banks possible (who will accept crypto as SoW)

Anyone has any good suggestions? Cheers

Reactions: Clank and jafo
  1. BitcoinSuisse
  2. https://aminagroup.com/
These two have worked GREAT for several people.

Give the banks anonymized, redacted info they can NOT use. If they agree, give them the original, but in person! Fly to them! They get to keep copies AFTER your account is opened. Don't take sh1t from anyone with less money than you! Never use just one bank! Split your loot.
You have to set boundaries. You are NOT dealing with a "bank" (an inanimate, soulless, fully logical object) —but humans traumatized by so many personal bad choices in their personal lives.

Many here will give you more options! Spread your wealth! 8 figs? I see at least 12 banks here. Don't be lazy.... pin at least 12 banks against each other and bully them to give you the maximum return! Do NOT disclose to ANY who the other banks are! They have absolutely NO loyalty to you or me, and they will throw us under the bus the first chance they get! coo-:!y

1. BitcoinSuisse
  2. https://aminagroup.com/
These two have worked GREAT for several people.

Give the banks anonymized, redacted info they can NOT use. If they agree, give them the original, but in person! Fly to them! They get to keep copies AFTER your account is opened. Don't take sh1t from anyone with less money than you! Never use just one bank! Split your loot.
You have to set boundaries. You are NOT dealing with a "bank" (an inanimate, soulless, fully logical object) —but humans traumatized by so many personal bad choices in their personal lives.

Many here will give you more options! Spread your wealth! 8 figs? I see at least 12 banks here. Don't be lazy.... pin at least 12 banks against each other and bully them to give you the maximum return! Do NOT disclose to ANY who the other banks are! They have absolutely NO loyalty to you or me, and they will throw us under the bus the first chance they get! coo-:!y
a lot of private banks I have spoken to have 5m USD minimum deposit. and anyway, I cannot imagine managing 12 bank accounts without having to hire someone to manage all those relationships. It already takes so much of my time. Either way, are you suggesting not to put more than 1m per private bank? I mentioned 8 figs, but it's high-end 8 figs, so would that mean having dozens of bank accounts?

I fully share your sentiment, but at the same time whenever I try to withhold information from banks, they just do not proceed with consideration of my account opening. And I did test whether they were bluffing by not sending them further information, and they just stayed silent. So it does look like they are not in a rush to open an acc for me. Also, I have talked to some senior level managers of some of the larger banks who told me that a hundred mil is a drop in the bucket for them, and they wouldn't bother (again if that's just bluffing, they kind of follow through their bluff).

I'm all for crypto and I utterly detest banks and bankers but even buying a solid house for myself or investing into funds who don't accept crypto is borderline impossible for me, which raises eyebrows from counterparties who start thinking I'm not serious. Or I sometimes have to send chunks of money from various accounts...

Reactions: PinkCat and jafo
open 2-3 accounts thats enough for diversification
get yourself a top-tier law firm to review and prepare your documents beforehand for Compliance
use the law firm to get introduced to the banks
fly to Switzerland and go to the banks personally with your lawyer

some of the larger banks who told me that a hundred mil is a drop in the bucket for them, and they wouldn't bother (again if that's just bluffing, they kind of follow through their bluff).
They are FULL of sh1t!

Follow @JohnnyDoe 's advice.

Or learn to bluff and tell stories (lie) like bankers. Bankers are all about psychology and lies! They want victims...NOT warriors! They want to STEAL your money and transfer it into their pockets!

PS. I personally know a lot of American, Swiss, British, German, etc etc bank representative offices in Latin America. They are chomping at the bit to onboard people with $100K (from Latin America). Yes...those same f*cking banks telling you that $100M is a drop in the bucket for them! They sized you up...
They are FULL of sh1t!
Record every conversation you have with them and send it to their board and majority stockholders of the banks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF
Again I fully agree with you in principle, yet if I want to invest in real estate outright (mid to high 7 figs), invest into some interesting startups or funds (mid 6 figs to low 7 figs) and have some other spare cash like options with low yield , Say mid-high 7 figs (problem of crypto is that you don't have a really solid option to hedge against crypto without a counterparty risk; I don't trust stables enough, exchanges have counterparty risk or if you just hold cash can deplatform you and are not insured) , then you kinda do need a bank ,right ?

I have missed out on a few interesting distressed real estate deals as I had no proper bank account that could accept and wire onwards a mid-7-figs amount to acquire the real estate...

And as described above, for some reason, they actually don't bluff. They don't get back to me after rejecting me for an account opening....
They are FULL of sh1t!

Follow @JohnnyDoe 's advice.

Or learn to bluff and tell stories (lie) like bankers. Bankers are all about psychology and lies! They want victims...NOT warriors! They want to STEAL your money and transfer it into their pockets!

PS. I personally know a lot of American, Swiss, British, German, etc etc bank representative offices in Latin America. They are chomping at the bit to onboard people with $100K (from Latin America). Yes...those same f*cking banks telling you that $100M is a drop in the bucket for them! They sized you up...
They are FULL of sh1t!
Record every conversation you have with them and send it to their board and majority stockholders of the banks!

Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF and jafo
I no longer recommend any bank, even those that I have a personal interest in. Some might not be as corrupted as others, but they all are the b*****s of governments.
If you are smart enough, and you surely are if you are holding a good amount of crypto, you can find solutions for your immediate crypto needs.
Start with exploring the mentor group gold section.

They keep telling you they don’t want your money, why should you insist? stupi#21
Keep your valuable crypto, don’t exchange it for a piece of paper stating that you own (or better, that someone holds on your behalf) x quantity of rubbish (fiat).

^This, absolutely. There are options to buy real estate for crypto almost anywhere if that is what you want. Very soon paper will return to its intrinsic value.

As per title. Too many banks I have spoken too asked a bunch of questions and collected a bunch of documents from me, just to ultimately tell me they don't like crypto as source of wealth. Many also ask for impossible (dumb) things like "can you get your bitcoin wallet statement with your name?" , refusing to understand that a bitcoin wallet is an alpha-numeric string and does not have your name attached to it, etc.

I am looking ideally for 2-3 private banks, ideally in neutral stable countries to open bank accounts. I have so far wasted too much time dealing with a lot of banks and each seems to have their own quirks, initially saying crypto is possible, but ultimately giving feedback that it is not.

Some banks that I was recommended who accept anything turned out to have really shady stories about them and I would not want to deposit my funds with so much hassle just to lose them. Generally, in light of a high chance of a financial collapse or military conflict, I would prefer to have my funds in the most stable banks possible (who will accept crypto as SoW)

Anyone has any good suggestions? Cheers
You have to explore a high impact EMI account. This involves real searching, analysis, comprehension of online data. The generic individual will tell you that EMIs will close your account. In reality this can happen at some of the mainstream options but there are choices where you can clear 7-figures easily without questions (I have done it myself).

If you are an EU citizen, you can try RB in Hungary or Romania. Hungary has higher fees and some related taxes but the banks are very relaxed currently. I do not associate with private banks because they often have weaker correspondent relationships and they are really submissive to the regulators and larger banks because of their common association with tax problems.

Lastly I can also somewhat recommend @The Kingdom Bank who is advertising here. This is basically a high impact EMI repackaged as a bank. I do not have direct experience with them but I know people that can clear nice amounts with them in a safe and simple manner; I am familiar with their clearing EMIs and sometimes banks in the EU.

They don't get back to me after rejecting me for an account opening....
My private banks do NOT even call me or call me back, and I've been with them since the late 80s.
They KNOW I call them out on their BS, which hurts their ears and egos.

They do NOT call you back because they can't ROB you! They are looking for victims, not challenges.

There are so many things in my head that I can't explain them, but try to watch all the Berkshire Hathaway Annual Shareholders' Meetings from 1994 to today. My language will make sense to you then.

Good luck!

Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF