Our valued sponsor

Private bank options for crypto source of wealth (8 figs)

The fashion industry is less snobbish, at least they’re coherent…
(1) Having spent the past two weeks in Milano at Fashion Week and the Beauty Week, I 100% agree with @BigUnicorn, which pisses the f*ck out of me, and I've already expressed my vexation to all the private bankers I know and their compliance monkeys...:mad:

Bernard Arnault was more humble, gracious, and accommodating than ANY compliance officer I EVER had the displeasure of running into! stupi#21

These last two weeks, the most beautiful and wealthiest people in the world showed more grace, humility, and dignity than I've ever seen a banker or compliance officer display since 2007! stupi#21

Ponder on this... :rolleyes:

Now, as a counterbalance to my rant.... rof/% smi(&% ;)

(2) Having said that, Sygnum Bank did call me after I repudiated them and they offered all kinds of solutions, so check with them here: Sygnum Bank: Invest in crypto with a regulated Swiss bank Sygnum is a global digital asset banking group, founded on Swiss and Singapore heritage. Our mission is to empower everyone, everywhere, to own crypto with complete trust. Onboard with Sygnum today to buy, trade and earn crypto to future-proof your investment strategy.

I do use them, and they have been good to me, but NOT Wegelin and BSI pre-2008-level good. So, of course, YMMV. ;)