Our valued sponsor

Looking to buy a USA LLC

AHK84

Jun 28, 2021
London
Visit site
Hi All,

Am about to acquire some Real Estate in the USA and would like to acquire a ready made LLC in either Nevada or Wyoming in order to register the property under.

I am not too demanding, a simple LLC would do, ideally with bank or EMI account attached to it, it can be 1 day or 100 years old.

If you have something available let me know the price and state, many thanks in advanced.

Hi All,

Am about to acquire some Real Estate in the USA and would like to acquire a ready made LLC in either Nevada or Wyoming in order to register the property under.

I am not too demanding, a simple LLC would do, ideally with bank or EMI account attached to it, it can be 1 day or 100 years old.

If you have something available let me know the price and state, many thanks in advanced.
You can make one yourself in a couple of days and get banking within one week.

You can get an EIN in 3 days, look in fiverr. There are people offering this for 20$.

You can get a bank account without ITIN or SSN for your US LLC, you only need EIN.
Yes to the first, however I find these offers of dubious and suspicious value and would never recommend them for any self respecting business.

You cannot most definitely open a bank account in the US financial institution without SSN or ITIN anymore.
Just opened a few over the last few months - both EMI and brick and mortar.

Have a nice day

Thomas

You can get an EIN in 3 days, look in fiverr. There are people offering this for 20$.
Even without some fiverr guy. It seems to be still possible to manage it in real-time from abroad, despite there were some plans to condition it with having a ITIN. In addition, many of company incorporation providers are willing to do it for you, even the cheap ones like startfleet.io.

You cannot most definitely open a bank account in the US financial institution without SSN or ITIN anymore.
Well, you can; but it is not common and definitely not cheap, some thousands bucks (talking about bank). If you find the introducer, you can get it. (You can find him even here at forum, am I correct, @yngmind? ;) )

If you buy LLC from somebody then you need to apply for EIN again, the old number won't do. It's pointless to buy registered company, registering US LLC is really quick, usually 2 business days
as US citizen yes, ut non us citizen you need to apply with fax which can take 2-3 weeks

If you buy LLC from somebody then you need to apply for EIN again, the old number won't do.
Are you sure? At this moment I do not recall exactly how it is but it seems strange to me, an EIN just denotes a company, Employees Identification Number...

It's pointless to buy registered company,
I can imagine some use-cases when it makes sense, like when you need some company with history.

registering US LLC is really quick, usually 2 business days
Completely true.

as US citizen yes, ut non us citizen you need to apply with fax which can take 2-3 weeks
International applicants can apply by telephone and it should work instantly, see How to Apply for an EIN | Internal Revenue Service (the citizenship does not matter, just the residence).

International applicants can apply by telephone and it should work instantly, see How to Apply for an EIN | Internal Revenue Service (the citizenship does not matter, just the residence).
ah okay, I didn't know that
Are you sure? At this moment I do not recall exactly how it is but it seems strange to me, an EIN just denotes a company, Employees Identification Number...

"Generally, businesses need a new EIN when their ownership or structure has changed."
I can imagine some use-cases when it makes sense, like when you need some company with history.
Yes in some cases yes but for OP no in my opinion

"Generally, businesses need a new EIN when their ownership or structure has changed."
Yes, I have gone through this. It seems to be a little bit more complicated, especially wrt LLC's, but generally, in many/most cases it is necessary, really. Thanks for the quick clarification.

Well, if he claims that “ it can be 1 day or 100 years old. ” then you are definitely right :) (My answer was general.)

ah okay, I didn't know that

For change of ownership, if it's still single owner you don't need a new EIN you just need to file a form to update the records.