Our valued sponsor

How Secure is Switzerland When it Comes to Protecting Wealth and Assets?

200w.gif

It's incredible how invested you are in these discussions, but you do contribute to the entertainment.

What is “nothing”?
What are the essential tools for business?
Internet: starlink.
Electricity: self production.
Office: you can build a skyscraper in those places with the budget of an apartment in Geneva.
Sad to see people accepting to give up freedom for “security” and “services”.
are you serious, you live with all this? I would not be able to do so. Starlink is getting massive negative reviews about their service on trustpilot. If you have to live where all this is required to stay connected to the rest of the world I seriously think again.

It's good if you can live like that with that, but I can sadly not.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
I can sadly not.
And that is why YOU shouldn't! ;)

My Godmother's son is as gay as a two-dollar bill! Flies through all of Africa to get sodomized by the BIGGEST rof/% smi(&%
He and his other gay friends love it.
They constantly tell the world how great it is on every social media post available.

Like, you
I can sadly not.
, so I do NOT! Thank God we have the "freedom" of choice to choose what suits us (no pun intended) rof/% smi(&%

are you serious, you live with all this? I would not be able to do so. Starlink is getting massive negative reviews about their service on trustpilot. If you have to live where all this is required to stay connected to the rest of the world I seriously think again.

It's good if you can live like that with that, but I can sadly not.
Starlink works perfectly for me, I only get short outages during heavy rainfall. Perfect on the sea too.
I am connected to the grid for electricity but I don’t use it as I produce and store enough by my own.
It’s a comfortable and relatively cheap setup.
The biggest challenge, if you want to call it that way, of living in a remote place is importing prime meat (black angus, Wagyu etc) and meds, which requires some logistical efforts.

you say @dany is gay ?
My Godmother's son is as gay as a two-dollar bill! Flies through all of Africa to get sodomized by the BIGGEST
Wow, it looks like your reading comprehension skills decided to take a day off! smi(&%
I get it, though—skimming is faster than actually understanding what’s written. But next time, how about we avoid turning a simple misunderstanding into a full-blown drama? A quick reread could save us all from the chaos.
Think of it like double-checking a recipe before accidentally setting the kitchen on fire! rof/% ;)

It’s not a matter weather there are legal foundations for this, which I consider normal. The issue is that Switzerland decided to participate in sanctions, breaking their neutrality.
If it benefits them, they'll unequivocally do it! ;)
(1) Whether it's financial gain
or
(2) self-preservation (aka...the Americans grabbing ANY of them outside Switzerland and taking them back to the "BOP" via the "Diesel Therapy smi(&% ". What is Diesel Therapy!

During the attack on the Swiss Financial Industry by the Americans, I saw EVERY I met Swiss cry and beg when they entered the BOP! Most of them are STILL receiving mental health therapy in CH after being released. These "bankers/big mouth/service providers" snitched even on their own mothers! rof/% smi(&%
As a prosecutor, Hoffmann, quipped... "We had to slap the Swiss to stop them from snitching on everyone they knew!" smi(&%
Every single European I met while fighting my case, with the exception of one European, who landed in US prisons, broke down the first week. They just can't handle the cruelty and roughness of the American prison system! rof/% smi(&%
I'm sure there are exceptions, but I only met one! One Italian guy! So intelligent and tough as f*cking nails! We still get together and have dinner in CH or Milano. Great guy with a solid personality and reliable all the way to the end.

As the joker said:
;)

Reactions: daniels27
Was speaking to one of my closest friends - Swiss based in Grindelwald have a family hotel - selling up and not intending to keep there funds in Switzerland - reason given : Switzerland has changed in their view and the Swiss gov is leaning towards collectivism since Covid as well as trying to control more of their lives

No clue the amount but it’s about 120,000 CHF a sqm there looking at Juangfrau

Was speaking to one of my closest friends - Swiss based in Grindelwald have a family hotel - selling up and not intending to keep there funds in Switzerland - reason given : Switzerland has changed in their view and the Swiss gov is leaning towards collectivism since Covid as well as trying to control more of their lives
There are some good reads about this topic. Like this one
Political settlements as a violent process: deconstructing the relationship between political settlements and intrinsic, instrumental and resultant forms of violence
Many countries are doing this, Isreal, China, USSR, etc. You have some minority that you do not like and you just settle your own people in this area to gain a majority there. That's what the EU did with Switzerland too. Germans and French already make up for a big part of the administration in Switzerland and many are to be naturalised within the next few years.

After the EU forcefully resettled all their law-abiding citizens to Switzerland, what do you expect the place to become?

It’s not a matter whether there are legal foundations for this, which I consider normal. The issue is that Switzerland decided to participate in sanctions, breaking their neutrality.
The neutrality of Switzerland was centuries ago when it was surrounded by powers at war with each other. Back then, the conclusion of the Swiss was simple: "Wenn zwei sich streiten, freut sich der Dritte." (When two fight, a third one wins.) Years passed since then and with the end of the world wars, there was more and more "peace" in Europe and the UN was very happy with the cartels of the governments. There is just one problem, cartels are bad for competition and they also turned out to be bad for Switzerland who no longer was the one not participating in the fight but became a party of the fight of the EU against the countries not collaborating as they wish.

If you want neutrality, you need to look further.

Reactions: jafo and wellington
There are some good reads about this topic. Like this one
Political settlements as a violent process: deconstructing the relationship between political settlements and intrinsic, instrumental and resultant forms of violence
Many countries are doing this, Isreal, China, USSR, etc. You have some minority that you do not like and you just settle your own people in this area to gain a majority there. That's what the EU did with Switzerland too. Germans and French already make up for a big part of the administration in Switzerland and many are to be naturalised within the next few years.

After the EU forcefully resettled all their law-abiding citizens to Switzerland, what do you expect the place to become?

The neutrality of Switzerland was centuries ago when it was surrounded by powers at war with each other. Back then, the conclusion of the Swiss was simple: "Wenn zwei sich streiten, freut sich der Dritte." (When two fight, a third one wins.) Years passed since then and with the end of the world wars, there was more and more "peace" in Europe and the UN was very happy with the cartels of the governments. There is just one problem, cartels are bad for competition and they also turned out to be bad for Switzerland who no longer was the one not participating in the fight but became a party of the fight of the EU against the countries not collaborating as they wish.

If you want neutrality, you need to look further.
#Bingo!
in the USA.

All over the world!
Some islands in the Caribbean are chock-full of Chinese, from imports to local stores.
They are trying this in Brazil big time and have been able to have some victory on the imports and in São Paulo. Some storefronts are also Chinese, and Middle Eastern, but the biggest malls and large stores are still of the endemic first families of Brazil and command the lead...but NOT for much longer...those families were from hardworking European descendants. Their offspring have NO interest in continuing to slave away, while the Chinese offspring focus on work and saving their money, notwithstanding winning Gold at the Olympics and being a star!
Source: Viral Chinese Olympian helps at parents’ restaurant after return from silver medal win!

In Brazil, the "original" families have been trying to "disappear" Chinese businessman Law Kin Chong, for more than 30 years already, without much success despite numerous illegal arrests by the Brazilian Federal Police.
Source: December 12, 2005 - PF prende mais oito e tenta desmontar esquema de Law Kin Chong.

Most of the original families have passed away, and their offspring want the "easy Brazilian life." The three Bs, which are the Beach, Bunda, and Beer. rof/%
Meanwhile, the offspring of Law Kin Chong are working non-stop around the clock to grow their massive empire. coo-:!y

PS. Most of Law Kin Chong's wealth is repatriated back to China, which is something so hard for Westerners to understand since he "obviously" fled "communist China," so why stash his money in a dystopian society? :rolleyes:

Reactions: daniels27
PS. Most of Law Kin Chong's wealth is repatriated back to China, which is something so hard for Westerners to understand since he "obviously" fled "communist China," so why stash his money in a dystopian society? :rolleyes:
It mainly is hard for Chinese to understand. Most of them want to take out the money of China. Various rails have been closed already, some are still open. In any case, he probably good a good markup on his RMB in China while another Chinese was happy to take out his money for a lower "fee"

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
It mainly is hard for Chinese to understand. Most of them want to take out the money of China. Various rails have been closed already, some are still open. In any case, he probably good a good markup on his RMB in China while another Chinese was happy to take out his money for a lower "fee"

Chinese triads’ money laundering schemes are fueling Canada’s fentanyl nightmare​

Opium War Revenge! rof/% smi(&%

Most people are incapable of thinking long-term: We ALL reap what we sow!

Most oppressors/transgressors use the weapon they fear the most against their (perceived) enemies, but THIS reveals to their enemies what their oppressors fear the most! I'll say it once more...an oppressor is a VERY stupid person!

PS. Do something bad to a crow, raven, etc., and generations down the line, their descendants will exact revenge! stupi#21 cry&¤