Our valued sponsor

How are you making money?

I run a company that created a crypto trading bot that, if you are interested let me know i can provide you with more details and support about the setup because our crypto trading bot works both on buying and selling - current market conditions goes in our favour so it's perfect time to make a smart investment. I dont want to go into details on this thread but we do for sure make more then you cig-:,

A lot of people around here have reached that point where the question "What do you do for a living?" is literally impossible to answer.

How can I forget the old good days, fresh out of college at my first job, where I could easily answer that question without making anyone uncomfortable or look at me suspiciously, as if I were hiding something.
The only problem about getting rich is that you dont want to see other people getting rich, unless they are already rich then it's okay lol

Last edited:
I run a company that created a crypto trading bot that, if you are interested let me know i can provide you with more details and support about the setup because our crypto trading bot works both on buying and selling - current market conditions goes in our favour so it's perfect time to make a smart investment. I dont want to go into details on this thread but we do for sure make more then you cig-:,

The only problem about getting rich is that you dont want to see other people getting rich, unless they are already rich then it's okay lol
Interesting ventures also used crypto trading bots as their product. BitConnect comes to mind.

If you'd have a bot that generates money, you wouldn't sell it. You would scale it and make as much money with it as possible.
Funny thing that you've mentioned it because original idea was to create a joint account so that we can all earn as much as possible together. Something like a blackbanx do by allowing you to create corp account but you will need to maintain your balance above 100 000$ however we just accepted that we are not goverment sponsored project, as any other move is too much hassle for chump-change.