Hours averaged worked daily

How many hours a day do you work (avg)

Votes: 22 46.8%

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • 12^

Votes: 10 21.3%

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
Who would spend time on this platform if he was working more than 4 hours per day (unless he counts the time here as work).
true like elon musk claiming he works 18 hours a day with no holiday meanwhile he is s**t posting on twitter every day

For me it depends on how the business is doing, sometimes its 12 hours a day + sometimes a few hours a day. On avarage 50-60 hours a week. I enjoy working so it's fine for me. By the way do you work from home or in office ? I prefer to work from home since getting office is a headache, waste of money and waste of time to commute

Last edited:
true like elon musk claiming he works 18 hours a day with no holiday meanwhile he is s**t posting on twitter every day

For me it depends on how the business is doing, sometimes its 12 hours a day + sometimes a few hours a day. On avarage 50-60 hours a week. I enjoy working so it's fine for me. By the way do you work from home or in office ? I prefer to work from home since getting office is a headache, waste of money and waste of time to commute
I prefer working in airports and airplanes as I can focus best. Otherwise, I am squatting friends' places or other people's offices.

Who would spend time on this platform if he was working more than 4 hours per day (unless he counts the time here as work).
Believe it or not, I know that there are plenty of people here who actually make quite a bit of money just by posting on OCT all day. It’s not uncommon for someone to make around 5-10K a day through leads from here.

How do I know? Well, I’ve been here for a long time and have a large network that includes OCT users, and I’ve even helped connect them with my own network. I also know that some of the main sponsors, who invest a lot of money in OCT, have gotten more than 10x their investment by being actively involved.

So, while your comment might make sense for some users here, there are definitely many who take a much more professional approach to this community.

Believe it or not, I know that there are plenty of people here who actually make quite a bit of money just by posting on OCT all day. It’s not uncommon for someone to make around 5-10K a day through leads from here.

How do I know? Well, I’ve been here for a long time and have a large network that includes OCT users, and I’ve even helped connect them with my own network. I also know that some of the main sponsors, who invest a lot of money in OCT, have gotten more than 10x their investment by being actively involved.

So, while your comment might make sense for some users here, there are definitely many who take a much more professional approach to this community.
Yes, but isn't the purpose of the forum to help nice guys for free?

I’m not sure where this is coming from. Just because you feel that everything should be free doesn’t mean there aren’t things people still need to pay for. The fact that 95% of the content here is freely available doesn’t change the reality that there are service providers who make a substantial income by offering quality services that many people here are actively seeking.

So, whatever you meant with your comment, it hasn’t been fully understood.

An entrepreneur lives 24/7 for his businesses. That includes sleep, and all those activities that the uninitiated consider unrelated “travel&entertainment” (there’s a reason why the item goes into a balance sheet), but are essential to the business, like good mental and physical health. All the time and money spent on those are investments in the business, and will pay off big time.
So, depending on how one might look at it, an entrepreneur spends either 0 or 24 hours a day working. If not, he should rethink his business as there must be something wrong going on.

OCT is a good social venue, scientifically approved for maintaining good health:

With the added benefits that you don’t need to see ugly faces and smell bad (and unhealthy) odors

Last edited:
An entrepreneur lives 24/7 for his businesses. That includes sleep, and all those activities that the uninitiated consider unrelated “travel&entertainment” (there’s a reason why the item goes into a balance sheet), but are essential to the business, like good mental and physical health. All the time and money spent on those are investments in the business, and will pay off big time.
So, depending on how one might look at it, an entrepreneur spends either 0 or 24 hours a day working. If not, he should rethink his business as there must be something wrong going on.

OCT is a good social venue, scientifically approved for maintaining good health:

With the added benefits that you don’t need to see ugly faces and smell bad (and unhealthy) odors
lol - until a regulator/tax agency sues you and claims those costs are not deductible