Our valued sponsor

EU Asset Registry

Everyone will follow. This is like CRS. It starts among wealthy countries and eventually becomes the norm. Won't be an overnight thing. CRS is still not totally global yet.

No government would oppose something like this.

It's up to the population to put an end to it. And if the population doesn't know or doesn't care...

Indeed. Like many things, the sheeple will simply sleepwalk into this dystopian nightmare because "nothing to hide, nothing to fear!" bollocks.

What's the solution here (I know that's not a simple question and depends on many, many variables)....an offshore trust (Nevis/Cooks) so you really do own nothing?
Exact answer my Belgium Neighbour had a few years ago - then he was debanked and his funds frozen for 6 months whilst he had to show where they came from over a life time of saving

Indeed. Like many things, the sheeple will simply sleepwalk into this dystopian nightmare because "nothing to hide, nothing to fear!" bollocks.

What's the solution here (I know that's not a simple question and depends on many, many variables)....an offshore trust (Nevis/Cooks) so you really do own nothing?
Simple one

Move to the global south where it’s so fucked up they can’t implement it - and renounce citizenship as you obtain a new one - leave your kids with the prior citizenship - they can make their own choice

Exact answer my Belgium Neighbour had a few years ago - then he was debanked and his funds frozen for 6 months whilst he had to show where they came from over a life time of saving
Taking hostage is common way of how one is treated by the sleazy banking monkeys.

As this expands, Id bet on many more people will come to hold like 90% in Bitcoin, stablecoins or other crypto whatsover. Since Im doing it I can just treat the bank monkeys with the treatment they deserve since they have exactly like 0% leverage.

Not much to do but
a) simple and cheap solution is holding majority of whatever you have in bearer assets like bitcoin or gold if youre locally put in a place. For it to be effective you need to escape the kyc dragnet info gathering operations.
b) Expensive solution is to be a western oligarch, especially good if you want to live in a western country.

All legalese will and can be undone, id not count on them overly unless youre somewhat falling under b). Its hard to prepare for this since you cannot really know when they come after you and for whatever begin reason, so you cannot count on any legal structure to really help as might makes right.

Simple one

Move to the global south where it’s so fucked up they can’t implement it - and renounce citizenship as you obtain a new one - leave your kids with the prior citizenship - they can make their own choice
this is also a good one. Maybe the best of a) and b), in combination with a)

Last edited:
Damn. That's crazy.

Simple one

Good point.

a) simple and cheap solution is holding majority of whatever you have in bearer assets like bitcoin or gold if youre locally put in a place. For it to be effective you need to escape the kyc dragnet info gathering operations.
Exactly. Which is what I do already (for the most part). BTC for long-term SOV and stables for spending day-to-day.

All legalese will and can be undone, id not count on them overly unless youre somewhat falling under b). Its hard to prepare for this since you cannot really know when they come after you and for whatever begin reason, so you cannot count on any legal structure to really help as might makes right.
Another great point.

---- quote start

Which assets would probably be recorded in the register?​

Numerous assets could be recorded in the register, including real estate, bank accounts, securities, vehicles and possibly also works of art or precious metals. The exact list of assets to be recorded will depend on the results of the feasibility study and the subsequent legislative decisions. The aim is to provide a comprehensive overview of the wealth of citizens.

---- quote end

As I said below back in 2022. Europe has not learned from what happened to the Jews in Germany that were forced to register their assets. If anyone thinks history wont repeat itself in Europe is a damn fool.

Registering all your assets just makes it easy for a government to confiscate/freeze them. History has taught us governments cannot always be trusted sadly.

P.S Get out of the EU while you still can damn_(

---- quote start

Which assets would probably be recorded in the register?​

Numerous assets could be recorded in the register, including real estate, bank accounts, securities, vehicles and possibly also works of art or precious metals. The exact list of assets to be recorded will depend on the results of the feasibility study and the subsequent legislative decisions. The aim is to provide a comprehensive overview of the wealth of citizens.

---- quote end

As I said below back in 2022. Europe has not learned from what happened to the Jews in Germany that were forced to register their assets. If anyone thinks history wont repeat itself in Europe is a damn fool.

P.S Get out of the EU while you still can damn_(
I'm ethnic Jewish (non-practicing) So yes, when i started seeing this it was obvious to recognise (British Jewish) but from my Grandparents era.

After reading the article, I wish one could trust public authorities, the EU, and similar institutions. I was taught in my childhood that you can always trust the authorities and must follow the law. It seems that those in positions of power in various countries had poor parenting, as they didn't learn this lesson.

It is shocking and appalling what these individuals plan for a world government and their potential for self-regulation of taxes and levies through confiscations as they see fit. It is deeply concerning what is happening in this world.

Does anyone believe they can access large undisclosed crypto holdings?

• Haha
Reactions: jafo and JohnLocke

They will try their best via future regulation. I doubt they will succeed however.

My problem is no one knows the type of governments that will come to power in EU years from now. So the people have to be protected from any rogue government. Asset registries is the perfect tool for government tyranny of its citizens. If you can't fight it escape it. Imagine refusing a future draft. They can just confiscate your assets.

Yes, it is very sad, and unfortunately, there is a lot of evidence that you are right and will continue to be right. I hope and believe that a new Steve Jobs or Elon Musk-like person will emerge who invents a method to escape the power of these governments. The same applies to the gigantic tech companies that have even greater power.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I was taught in my childhood that you can always trust the authorities
That’s the worst possible teaching: you have been brainwashed.
The authorities must always be questioned, monitored, deemed accountable for their actions and demanded to report regularly to those who must serve. Because the so called authorities are the people’s servants, not the other way around.

and must follow the law.
Only when it’s just.

Yes, it is very sad, and unfortunately, there is a lot of evidence that you are right and will continue to be right. I hope and believe that a new Steve Jobs or Elon Musk-like person will emerge who invents a method to escape the power of these governments. The same applies to the gigantic tech companies that have even greater power.
you will find a lot of this already in the global south.
It takes some adjustment and will always feel a bit off (if youre not from such a place initially), but its good overall.

After reading the article, I wish one could trust public authorities, the EU, and similar institutions. I was taught in my childhood that you can always trust the authorities and must follow the law. It seems that those in positions of power in various countries had poor parenting, as they didn't learn this lesson.

It is shocking and appalling what these individuals plan for a world government and their potential for self-regulation of taxes and levies through confiscations as they see fit. It is deeply concerning what is happening in this world.
we already have some sort of a (hidden) world gov (oecd, g7, who, fatf, nato and and and).
It looks like their hand is now increasingly weak and they acting desperate and increasingly totalitarian, causing their downfall and giving way to a multi polar world.
hard to say since I dont know your tech skillset and if youre interacting with it on the regular.