Our valued sponsor

EU: Dystopia or Overreaction? Debating the Future Amidst Rising Concerns

What about the AfD in Germany or Jörg Haider in Austria (though he’s dead now)? They do push back, and I’m sure many resistance groups will emerge as the EU puts more pressure on individual citizens.

What’s your opinion?

If Austrians were pushing back they would not have a top rate of personal income tax of 55%. If you work and the state earns more than you then that is theft at best and exploitation at worse. Your basically working for the government but without government employee benefits. Yes you have to earn over 1m to get that tax rate [55%] but even if you earn between 99k-1m you pay 50% tax rate. Naturally this unfairness goes unnoticed as most people don't earn that much there but one day they might.

In general when it comes to EU if your poor, struggling or a migrant its a paradise. If your rich and can make use of slowly fading tax schemes available it can also be a paradise for now until they close those schemes down. Long term the region is doomed if it does not change course and slow down ever closer integration of countries. They need to give people time to adjust to the rapid changes and pause on endlessly increasing EU directives.

But yes the EU will start confiscating assets via exit taxes including assets of those that decide in the future to try to escape the EU sadly. It will also freeze assets of those who oppose the system i.e by labeling them as spreading disinformation or a Russian, Chinese or Iranian agent etc... Wait and see.....;)

But yes the EU will start confiscating assets via exit taxes including assets of those that decide in the future to try to escape the EU sadly. It will also freeze assets of those who oppose the system i.e by labeling them as spreading disinformation or a Russian, Chinese or Iranian agent etc... Wait and see.....;)
Right you are, Grigorii Rasputin, AKA Martin Everson ! :) :)

• Haha
Reactions: Martin Everson
does that mean there are 446 million people wearing tin foil hats, with chips on or in their arms, living like members of a cult and accepting it as a given without any resistance?
western people are physically and mentally enslaved organisms, evolutionary dysfunctional, dependent, intentionally modified by the "free education systems" to be good citizens (slaves and literally batteries to be drained), fed and kept busy and distracted by "bread and circuses" of various forms
the Matrix movies is an excellent analogy to what we see around, it couldn't get any better, masterpiece

unlike many others here I'm not buying to stories about the "might them", the deep state, secret society of those pulling the strings - it's maybe catchy for the news and movies, even locally maybe true but no need to look for overcomplicated reasoning where evolutionary principles and laws thermodynamics can explain the same - this is yet another example of a successful species fallen under it's own weight and success during a blink of time totally insignificant, yet fun to watch and sometimes even to be part of

If Austrians were pushing back they would not have a top rate of personal income tax of 55%.
They have up to 60% in Denmark and they are the happiest nation in the world according to their own propaganda!

People are happy yo pay more to the state than putting to into their own pockets, they are so brain washed they don't get in any longer.

In general when it comes to EU if your poor, struggling or a migrant its a paradise.
exactly

they are so brain washed they don't get in any longer.
Yes, as brainwashed as the other EU nations. Remember they were "invited" to vote several times until they vote "well".....
I disagree with @void on one particular point: the DS and what's above do exist. Nothing happens by accident. All the
EU decisions that look utterly insane to the mortal men we are, find their logic in a plan we know not of. Watch out !

Reactions: EliasIT
You can read many intersting articles on the subject written by a very distinguished and wise English gentleman, a former physician
and best-selling writer here: www.vernoncoleman.com Of course - as it should be expected - since the moment Dr. Coleman started
to expose the covid scam in 2020, he has been banned from every social media and labelled "conspiracy theorist" - see Wikipedia.... for once.
Nihil sub sole novum....

I’ve given my views many times.

My views are based on 5,000 years of credit, demographics, political movements.

The EU itself is a creation of the circumstances of its current position within the cycles that play over and over again.

Actually there is no escape “financially” due to how it plays out this time and the linkage of assets worldwide to debasement in-line with the $ when it all implodes.

There is only escape physically and even then I watch my dutiful Neighbours all EU or SWISS report home their finances etc and pay taxes

Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF
I don't know what I should think about all EU naysayers. It is bad on the other hand also good. You can't have it all I think.
I'm quite comfortable with the "EU-naysayer" and "conspiracy theorist" qualifications. Just use your wits and logic and you'll see it crystal-clear: The EU is Animal Farm from the very beginning and I'd invite you to read it if, by any chance, you haven't done so yet. :)

The EU is Animal Farm
"All animals are equal.... but some animals are more equal than others"
No wonder that most of us are here because we've had enough to work for good-for-nothing corrupt parasites.
"Men of England, wherefore plough
For the lords who lay ye low ?" , etc.
Have a quick look here. That happened over a decade ago:

And the situation is far worse today. Think about it!