Our valued sponsor

Emi sepa for chinese resident

Could you maybe give more details on the problem? I am asking because your request is hard to fulfil. EMIs typically don't change commission on very limited monthly amounts. And also it is not clear whether personal or for business as Airwallex was recommended.

Where is the money currently located? And where does it need to be. What currency does he have and what currency does he need? They are probably better solutions than Revolut Ultra for £45/month and still a £2000 cash out limit. He can do more than that already for free.

I personally would recommend any Hong Kong bank. He can open it in person and they are catering the Chinese with their "problems" very well. But I am sure he is aware of that already.

Reactions: jafo and mraleph
try

they have the highest limits for cash on ATMS

Thank you ..
We need in Europe. For cash out in Europe average from 10 to 20k x month , I know paysera allow 600 eur x day for free ( i asked them and waiting )

She would receive wire transfer in eur from Hong kong

Revolut apply 2% commission , if possible I would like to find someone like paysera if exist
HSBC Hong Kong
Free from any HSBC ATM in Europe. You can withdraw EUR directly from the card if you hand EUR in Hong Kong.

I’m a Jade customer and I don’t have free withdrawals at any ATM outside the country of my bank account.
Are you Jade / Premier Elite in Hong Kong? If yes, you can apply for the card here:
You get 0.4% cash back (with a debit card) and free withdrawals anywhere with Premier (except in Hong Kong) or Jade. You can check the fees here:
You can basically put your other debit card in the drawer once you have this one.

Are you Jade / Premier Elite in Hong Kong? If yes, you can apply for the card here:
You get 0.4% cash back (with a debit card) and free withdrawals anywhere with Premier (except in Hong Kong) or Jade. You can check the fees here:
You can basically put your other debit card in the drawer once you have this one.
My bad, by free i understood they reimburse atm fees like some US banks do.

Reactions: jafo
Thank you a lot for all info .
Is there any requirement to be a jade or premier account ?
The Chinese resident can open the account remotely ?
Considering eur account , do you know daily /monthly cash out limit ?

You are very kind

Thank you a lot for all info .
Is there any requirement to be a jade or premier account ?
The Chinese resident can open the account remotely ?
Considering eur account , do you know daily /monthly cash out limit ?

You are very kind
You need to set the limit first:
I think the maximum is 40k HKD per day.

For HSBC Hong Kong, she should be able to open the account online or she can check with a branch in China. Premier requires a minimum balance of 1,000,000 HKD in Hong Kong, otherwise it is 380 HKD per month (depending on the situation, you may be better off paying 40 HKD per widthdrawal).