Our valued sponsor

EMI suggestions for new, non-resident UK company.

Bankz is a white label of IFX (UK) to the best of my knowledge
Really? I am living under impression that they are just something as an introducer, arranging your contract with some financial institution (what may be IFX) – as an independent, third-party service that is not formally affiliated with any financial institution. At least their TOS still say so – Terms of Services - Apply for Bank Account in UK | Bankz.eu.
And I am afraid that they possess no banking-related licence at all, AFAIK, they are run/driven by certain Israeli based London accounting company named fkgb.
(All said above need not be anything wrong, just specific.)

Really? I am living under impression that they are just something as an introducer, arranging your contract with some financial institution (what may be IFX) – as an independent, third-party service that is not formally affiliated with any financial institution. At least their TOS still say so – Terms of Services - Apply for Bank Account in UK | Bankz.eu.
And I am afraid that they possess no banking-related licence at all, AFAIK, they are run/driven by certain Israeli based London accounting company named fkgb.
(All said above need not be anything wrong, just specific.)
From my experience they only provide accounts with IFX. At least its true for our clients.

Reactions: Clearsky Network
The application process continues with Currenxie.
Well, good luck!

I applied to Interpolitan Money not as a company but as an individual. And they wanted 2000 GBP opening fee. Too high.
Yeah, it's really high :(. For such an amount you probably can open an account with some brick-and-mortar bank in a reputable jurisdiction, with a proper introducer.

Reactions: Schopenhauer