Our valued sponsor

EMI and Offshore banks that works worldwide

You only take EUR or also CHF? Only in EU or also in Switzerland?
Not sure I understand, I'm looking to withdraw my own money, or rather my company's money, from my business account in cash so I can use the cash to purchase goods. Theoretically I wouldn't mind getting Swiss Francs from the ATM (or otherwise) rather than Euros as long as I don't lose more than a fraction on the exchange.

Looks interesting, thanks, though the website says withdrawals are capped at €20k per month, I need 10x of that, but they might be amenable.
Sir, those cards all have limits and you are asking to withdraw large sum of cash in short period of time. No bank will allow you to withdraw that much money in cash unless you go with traditional bank and visit the branch. Your only option is to spread your fortune through multiple banking systems and EMIs.

Sir, those cards all have limits and you are asking to withdraw large sum of cash in short period of time. No bank will allow you to withdraw that much money in cash unless you go with traditional bank and visit the branch. Your only option is to spread your fortune through multiple banking systems and EMIs.
Well, likeI said, I had €700k monthly till last week so it is doable, I guess, but I don't mind spreading across 3 or 4 banks if needed.

1) It is not for kids :)
2) Be advised that it is very trusted. Probably more than western banks ;)

At this moment I do not. BTW, hawala works in Europe as well – in the relevant communities. AFAIK.
Actually found the service using mentioned hawala! Send money transfer from abroad to Russia in 2024

One of the nicest services I've found, Vialet, Lithuanian digital bank. It is business banking service but they offer so much nice perks VIALET | Business Payment Solutions

Last edited:
sweet to have such a website
Blue Ridge Bank announced a partnership with Aeldra Financial, a Silicon Valley-based financial technology company, to launch a mobile neobank called Aeldra. The neobank bank will target customers in BRICS-Plus countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, and others) who have cross-border banking needs in the United States. Aeldra is a financial services company and banking services are provided by Blue Ridge Bank, N.A., member FDIC.

For people in Russia struggling to find banking service you can also use this.
https://aeldra-global-bank.en.aptoide.com/app

DECTA - if the banking system is not available in your region maybe it's time that you become a bank.
https://www.decta.com/products/digital-banking-platform
Yeah, and soon you'll see a bunch of new banks with no restrictions or rules—you can just go wild! None of them have a license, and in a few months, you'll hear all the screaming, crying, and drama here. Great idea for people to just start their own bank... LoL