Our valued sponsor

EMI and Offshore banks that works worldwide

If you travel you can pay yourself through WesterUnion in another country for 5000 or more, depends on the country you are traveling. How Hawala i did not know so thanks, but im not sure that those kids trust each other that much for this type of transaction. If you use card, gold jewelry is also an option. Let me know if you have any other ideas how to get cash but in Europe?
Bank transfer to a local account and then withdraw 1000 per day.

Reactions: Forester
How Hawala i did not know so thanks, but im not sure that those kids trust each other that much for this type of transaction.
1) It is not for kids :)
2) Be advised that it is very trusted. Probably more than western banks ;)

Let me know if you have any other ideas how to get cash but in Europe?
At this moment I do not. BTW, hawala works in Europe as well – in the relevant communities. AFAIK.

Reactions: offtobusiness
1) It is not for kids :)
2) Be advised that it is very trusted. Probably more than western banks ;)

At this moment I do not. BTW, hawala works in Europe as well – in the relevant communities. AFAIK.
Awesome just research it sounds interesting! But as you said in the relevant communities, we all need to take care of our boys. Thanks for this.
Aren’t the fees too high? Which bank do you use to get the card?
https://www.swissquote.com/en-ch/private

I'm interested in cash options for business accounts too, I'm currently able to withdraw €180.000 in cash monthly and pay 2% to the bank. I'm talking a legal and legit business model, it's just kind of cash heavy so I'm always looking for a flexible bank. Ideally I'd have a 2 mil monthly limit and then I wouldn't even mind the 2% all that much.

I'm interested in cash options for business accounts too, I'm currently able to withdraw €180.000 in cash monthly and pay 2% to the bank. I'm talking a legal and legit business model, it's just kind of cash heavy so I'm always looking for a flexible bank. Ideally I'd have a 2 mil monthly limit and then I wouldn't even mind the 2% all that much.

You can spread that trough multiple banks or maybe you can even try https://www.blackbanx.com but be careful.

For example Blackcatcard — You can bank on us works great for non eea with Advcash card, now Voleto.com that have card limit of 100 000 per month.

By the way why you need that much money in cash after all?

Reactions: ilke
You can spread that trough multiple banks or maybe you can even try https://www.blackbanx.com but be careful.

For example Blackcatcard — You can bank on us works great for non eea with Advcash card, now Voleto.com that have card limit of 100 000 per month.

By the way why you need that much money in cash after all?
I'm buying recyclables from individuals to then sort, grade, process and sell on to major players and these individuals are ethnic minorities for the most part, they don't trust traditional banking or they don't report all income so I get better rates if I pay cash.

€100k per month isn't that much, I used to have €700k but a compliance procedure cut it down to €180k.

Which country is the company from, which country do you want to widthdraw and which currencies?

Reactions: ilke
Not sure about the banks in Slovenia. But for example in Gemany, Switzerland etc. you can get large amounts of cash at much cheaper cost at the counter.
https://www.deutsche-bank.de/ub/unsere-loesungen/konto.html
Alternatively, you could use a personal bank account at ING and elevate the widthdrawal limit to 5000 EUR per day, you could then get 25k per week for free:
https://www.check24.de/girokonto/ne...k-und-ing-diba-hohe-bargeldbetraege-ab-62878/
You just need to find an ATM for that.

2% seems quite high for me, to be honest and 180k per year rather low.

Not sure about the banks in Slovenia. But for example in Gemany, Switzerland etc. you can get large amounts of cash at much cheaper cost at the counter.
https://www.deutsche-bank.de/ub/unsere-loesungen/konto.html
Alternatively, you could use a personal bank account at ING and elevate the widthdrawal limit to 5000 EUR per day, you could then get 25k per week for free:
https://www.check24.de/girokonto/ne...k-und-ing-diba-hohe-bargeldbetraege-ab-62878/
You just need to find an ATM for that.

2% seems quite high for me, to be honest and 180k per year rather low.
I'm talking business account, not personal, you can't just transfer money from your corporate account to personal and withdraw it, that'd be taxable income.

It's €180k per month, not year, but I agree that's rather low, I could digest €2 million a month.

2% isn't cheap, I agree, but I haven't been able to find a bank that would accommodate such high withdrawal limits for less and I'm willing to pay that much if it's a good Western bank with quality customer service. People underrate the importance of a good account manager and customer support in banking in general.

But if anyone has a solution for less, I'm all ears, I'll pay good money for a better solution.

Reactions: karlx and ilke
I'm talking business account, not personal, you can't just transfer money from your corporate account to personal and withdraw it, that'd be taxable income.

It's €180k per month, not year, but I agree that's rather low, I could digest €2 million a month.

2% isn't cheap, I agree, but I haven't been able to find a bank that would accommodate such high withdrawal limits for less and I'm willing to pay that much if it's a good Western bank with quality customer service. People underrate the importance of a good account manager and customer support in banking in general.

But if anyone has a solution for less, I'm all ears, I'll pay good money for a better solution.

Blackbanx have titanium card for which bank can incrase limit of a card as per cardholder's request. I guess you will just need to prove that you are not doing nothing ilegally because usually people dont withdraw that type of money in cash, if so they usually go with traditional bank.

Blackbanx have titanium card for which bank can incrase limit of a card as per cardholder's request. I guess you will just need to prove that you are not doing nothing ilegally because usually people dont withdraw that type of money in cash, if so they usually go with traditional bank.
I'm aware of those guys but they seem to require €100k to open an account and to keep that much in the account at all times. I could live with that, I just haven't seen any other bank ask that.

As for "proving you're not doing anything illegal", you can't really prove a negative, but I know what you mean, that's not an issue, we're not doing anything illegal.

You only take EUR or also CHF? Only in EU or also in Switzerland?