Our valued sponsor

EMI and Offshore banks that works worldwide

offtobusiness

Aug 18, 2024
France
Because of the situation in the world and many updates that we dont like cause many banking services to update their policy or even close their services, so i want to ask all good people of OffShoreCoprTalk to give your idea, opinion and contribution and share EMI and Offshore banks that works worldwide with their opinion or review.

https://advcash.com/ that is now Volet.com: Secure Digital Wallets & Payment Solutions | Volet.com payment hub - I would say that they have potential especially becuase they moved from UnionPay with that wordwide card have insane limit but again insane fee for the card. They provide free deliver of the card, however we need to take in mind that this type of service provider is only for the ' go through ', in other words dont keep your moneys there.

Dukascopy Bank - terrible, they will make you hate swiss banking.

Prepaid Credit Card in Switzerland | Order online | Swiss Bankers - very nice card allow you to top up directly from the mobile app as they dont support web app anymore.

Swissquote: Trade Forex & CFDs with an Expert in Online Trading - i would say that they are actually very good option.

https://www.blackbanx.com - shady but can be good option as a go-through-bank

https://bankera.com/ - good option, however many complaints lately about transaction delays, bad support.

Your Digital Banking Manager | The Kingdom Bank - good option, despite that they are very expensive.

Friends, let us know if you know about any other option, how to get bank account, top up card or withdraw cash.

Reactions: Edge
Did you use them any ideas?
BlackBanx is ran by Michael Gastauer, who is an interesting figure. Whole lot of lawsuits. A lot of fake events - started an assembly in Germany for the best FinTech, which had no attendees and he introduced the award that he gave to himself - and many other similar performances. And even more unauthorised money service business operation (convincing banks they are solely a tech firm, then routing FFC finance through the accounts with no registration) and facilitation of fraud in the US (unregulated stocks and more).

For the past while, he used a Canadian MSB license and stated that his business has both more users and a higher valuation than Revolut (lol) - while Similarweb reported just a few thousand monthly visitors.

Now, he has apparently obtained a bank license from the UOCO Financial Authority. This is, according to Blackbanx, meant to represent the Anjouan regulator. The Anjouan 'regulator' (if you can even call it that) is not a very trusted institution, and it definitely cannot represent "UOCO" (the Union of Comoros) because the banks and institutions in the union itself are regulated by the Central Bank on Grande Comore.

You can try it out - they report having dedicated IBANs in many jurisdictions and with many currencies supported - but their operation does not appear trustworthy for sure.

More info available on Fintelegram - see Michael Gastauer; they are not the greatest or most objective of sources, but they did a few decent 'exposé' posts on him.

Thanks for letting us know! Michael Gastauer, fake it until you make it haha.

FV Bank - they are offering USD bank account apperently internationally. Personal Banking - Manage crypto & USD in one place | FV Bank

YourSafe - Used to be Bitsafe, i would say that is a go through bank but they offer card internationally Yoursafe - Protecting Your Identity Online

Payoneer - Can be a good option if you first open USA bank account as LLC and then pay yourself a salary to personal account. Online Payment Processing Platform for Digital Businesses | Payoneer

Reactions: ilke
There are plenty of banks and EMIs working “worldwide” (well, in any case there are some exceptions/blacklisted countries). The crucial questions are
– Do you search for a personal account or for a business one?
– What services do you need: Just a card? Payment transactions? Cheques? Loan? Asset management?
– Are you willing to deposit some amount? How much?
– Are you willing to visit a bank in person or you want to manage everything on-line?
After you answer, you will be even able to find some appropriate discussions in older threads here; in addition, you can expect an enhancement to your list :)

There are plenty of banks and EMIs working “worldwide” (well, in any case there are some exceptions/blacklisted countries). The crucial questions are
– Do you search for a personal account or for a business one?
– What services do you need: Just a card? Payment transactions? Cheques? Loan? Asset management?
– Are you willing to deposit some amount? How much?
– Are you willing to visit a bank in person or you want to manage everything on-line?
After you answer, you will be even able to find some appropriate discussions in older threads here; in addition, you can expect an enhancement to your list :)
Thanks Forester, that's true. I used to work with guy from Africa and he said that his biggest problem is how he can get paid in cash. That's why Dukascopy option for Westernunion is like the best thing i saw as they dont really charge you much, however bank on the other hand is terrible and you can't increase limits that easy. Also they didnt even wanted to accept him. Taking for example in mind ATM in Europe where limit for cash is very low, i think maybe 300 per day. In your opinion what is the best way to get at least of few thousands in cash without preivously getting ripped off, without visiting physical bank. I'm trying to make this thread avaliable for people all over the world, so take that in mind.

Idea here to NOT visit local branches and go completly nomad. With that we can't withdraw with PayPal debit card as it's not acceptable worldwide, Wise also dont provide card worldwide, Amnis can be the option but we mentioned much more affordable options before. Like i said, taking for example in mind ATM in Europe where limit for cash is very low, i think maybe 300 per day. In your opinion what is the best way to get at least of few thousands in cash without preivously getting ripped off, without visiting physical bank.

the ATM limit depends on the card issuer NOT the ATM provider.
Check Solo there you can get 20k EUR per (!) day at an ATM. Of yourse you need to do several withdrawals at
several ATMs lol, as max is 1,000-1,500 per withdrawal

Check Solo there you can get 20k EUR per (!) day at an ATM. Of yourse you need to do several withdrawals at
several ATMs lol, as max is 1,000-1,500 per withdrawal
I wish i was true, maybe that would be true as well? Guess you didnt been in Europe for a while? Card provider can set ATM limit but ATM limit can also set ATM limit. So if your card have limit of 1000 and ATM of only 300 you can take only 300.

Im not sure about what country you are talking about. If you serach ATM FRANCE LIMIT, the first thing you will see is this: Your cash withdrawal limit varies from bank to bank. Most ATM withdrawal limits are between €200–€300 a day. Always be aware of your bank's withdrawal limit, especially if the money you need exceeds that amount.

I think the fastest way to actually get cash is to buy a brick of gold with card with high limit like those worldwide cards from Volet.com and then sell it back for cash.

In Germany etc, the limits usually are 1000 EUR on the ATM. In Nigeria, most ATM are empty, otherwise the limits is 20k Naira, which is like 15 EUR.

For large amounts, Asia works best. You can get thousands per day in China, Hong Kong, Japan.

What is the exact question? Hot to get cash fast without going into a branch?

Reactions: ilke
Both can impose a limit (and it happens frequently), see below

In Germany etc, the limits usually are 1000 EUR on the ATM. In Nigeria, most ATM are empty, otherwise the limits is 20k Naira, which is like 15 EUR.

For large amounts, Asia works best. You can get thousands per day in China, Hong Kong, Japan.
True.

What is the exact question? Hot to get cash fast without going into a branch?
Yes, I understand it this way.

In your opinion what is the best way to get at least of few thousands in cash without preivously getting ripped off, without visiting physical bank. I'm trying to make this thread avaliable for people all over the world, so take that in mind.
Probably:
a) Use crypto. Transferring crypto anywhere is a breeze and from what I have learned, even in Africa you can sell crypto for cash OTC quite easily. Of course, exchange rates are of a concern.
b) Use non-banking clearing system as e.g. hawala (there are probably more). TBMK, hawala works seamlessly and e.g. for Africa (at least parts of) it can be a viable option.

Reactions: offtobusiness
If you travel you can pay yourself through WesterUnion in another country for 5000 or more, depends on the country you are traveling. How Hawala i did not know so thanks, but im not sure that those kids trust each other that much for this type of transaction. If you use card, gold jewelry is also an option. Let me know if you have any other ideas how to get cash but in Europe?