Our valued sponsor

Dubai property leaks: How do I shield myself with an offshore holding company?

You are dead right, it's the little SE Asian employees who are doing this! Yes the same ones in the Banks that send you a fake message from the Central Bank of UAE after making a sizeable transfer or the like .... Also the same ones who call you and tell you have won 1/2 million Dirhams in an Etisalat Prize Draw.
It is not the local population, they could not care less, they are NOT interested at all. It is enough (in Dubai) that their beloved Sheikh takes 4% of every Real Estate transaction, to pay their salaries and give free Schooling and Healthcare etc
That's why I love OCT so much! This type of "insider's information" is NOT available ANYWHERE else! It allows one to "bulletproof" themselves against this sort of nonsense.

@JohnLocke, this type of information is invaluable to potential prospects pondering their move to Dubai! It would be so nice to have a Dubai "secret" vault with all the "insider's information" in it. ;)

PS. Of course, there should be a "secret solution" vault to counter the "local" shenanigans, too ;)

Because LVMH stores are currenty closed there and taking pics at the red square is not considered gangsta.
Damn! My heart just sank! cry&¤

Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF
That's why I love OCT so much! This type of "insider's information" is NOT available ANYWHERE else! It allows one to "bulletproof" themselves against this sort of nonsense.

@JohnLocke, this type of information is invaluable to potential prospects pondering their move to Dubai! It would be so nice to have a Dubai "secret" vault with all the "insider's information" in it. ;)
We had a pretty good one, but usually good times don't last long. ;)
PS. Of course, there should be a "secret solution" vault to counter the "local" shenanigans, too ;)

Damn! My heart just sank! cry&¤

• Haha
Reactions: jafo

Genius idea, I support it thu&¤#

what is this list?
list of PEPs, sanctioned and the naughty boys who own property in Dubai. I think this list is very short though :D

• Haha
Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF and jafo