Our valued sponsor

Mentor Group Gold - AD Thread! Crypto Private and Confidential Web3 Debit Card (Mastercard) solution

I am not working for the company, the owners/team are good old friends of mine, good business guys.. they showed me this card like 1 year ago but at the time i did not pay much attention as i did not need to spend crypto yet, then when i met them again like 3 months ago they brought to me one card as gift and so i wanted to try it out. i was surprised how good it works and they told me i could help them sell a few and get a % over the sale price (500$) that is what i am getting. nothing much.
it seems that @Qzejol makes a huge discount because his friends' website lists the same plastic card for $1K and metal one for $2K thu&¤#

Actually the website in just a landing page, so you will not be able to order the card there, even at such prices.
Card can only be purchased through team and sellers, my price is 500$, (metal 650$). Other sellers are selling at 600$, for US market i have seen also 1000$ yes
I am very good friend with team (they gifted me a couple cards too) so they make no profit in each card sale, just issuing and shipping its what i pay them that is why i am able to provide relative low price probably

Actually the website in just a landing page, so you will not be able to order the card there, even at such prices.
Card can only be purchased through team and sellers, my price is 500$, (metal 650$). Other sellers are selling at 600$, for US market i have seen also 1000$ yes
I am very good friend with team (they gifted me a couple cards too) so they make no profit in each card sale, just issuing and shipping its what i pay them that is why i am able to provide relative low price probably
do you have full list of fees for each county?