Our valued sponsor

Banks that accept incoming wire transfers with mismatched beneficiary name

Let’s say you have an invoice from a Company that doesn’t actually has a bank account and you need to have it paid by bank transfer (for accounting). You pay it to the personal account but with the name of the Company, therefore on the statement it will appear that the invoice was paid to the Company.
It doesn't make sense for a company to be using a personal account if it is incorporated. If it's not actually incorporated then you could guess that it's a single guy trying to get B2B payments to his personal account. Would that not seem suspicious to his bank?

It doesn't make sense for a company to be using a personal account if it is incorporated. If it's not actually incorporated then you could guess that it's a single guy trying to get B2B payments to his personal account. Would that not seem suspicious to his bank?
I know many honest businesses who did this and received my first salary from the account of a founder.

There are many reasons to do so. Banking fees only being one of them. Tax guys from the government hand no issues with it as long as you pay taxes.

The only issue you will have is that especially in China and Hong Kong many banks have been abused by companies with company accounts to pay out untaxed money to the cousin of the owner. Hence they may get their account closed if they pay to much to your personal account.

No worries, my kids are named Meyer Peter Wll, Meyer Sophie Arl and Meyer Thomas Berhad, so I can get out all money.

Reactions: TimeAttack