Our valued sponsor

Where to take my usa business banking needs?

canadaboy

Mentor Group Gold
Dec 18, 2023
Canada
Visit site
I sell on Amazon via prep companies in USA mainly.
Have a wyoming llc. Am Canadian.

I got notice Mercury is closing my account. To my surprise Globalfy is no longer a bank. That is everything I had.

I am banned from Wise. Rejected from Airwallex, Relay, Brex. I just applied to Novel. Zenus personal app keeps giving me errors while applying.

I also have an ITIN. Seems like I should just get my a*s across the border and open some banks in person? Any better banks to choose?

Last edited:
I sell on Amazon via prep companies in USA mainly.
Have a wyoming llc. Am Canadian.

I got notice Mercury is closing my account. To my surprise Globalfy is no longer a bank. That is everything I had.

I am banned from Wise. Rejected from Airwallex, Relay, Brex. I just applied to Novel. Zenus personal app keeps giving me errors while applying.

I also have an ITIN. Seems like I should just get my a*s across the border and open some banks in person? Any better banks to choose?

Why Mercury is closing your account?

Why do they close your account, any information from them ?
@Alexmorgan

No information from them of course. Infact in the past few months I had not used the account as much as normal since I was on holiday. So I've got no idea.

3 years on an EMI, not terrible. I did ask them for an extension to the closing date of my account and they accepted so that was good. Since it was my only account, I had a relatively high cash balance. As well my infrequent transactions recently were larger POS transactions, maybe a thing?

Latest Threads