Our valued sponsor

swiss money

csp dubai

Pro Member
Jun 27, 2021
dubai
Visit site
may i am clumsy can any one show me link where swiss money is register , i cannot find it
tanks

Entwicklung von Software-Anwendungen und Verkauf von Lizenzen für die Software-Anwendungen, ob selbst entwickelt oder erworben, sowie damit verbundene Beratungstätigkeiten. Erbringung von Dienstleistungen in den Bereichen Finanz- und Organisationsplanung, Management-Dienstleistungen, Beschaffung von Verwaltungsaufgaben aller Art und Erbringung von Unterstützungsleistungen auf dem Gebiet der Finanzberatung. Die Gesellschaft kann im In- und Ausland Zweigniederlassungen errichten und Tochtergesellschaften gründen sowie alle Geschäfte eingehen, die direkt oder indirekt damit im Zusammenhang stehen. Die Gesellschaft kann im In- und Ausland Immobilien erwerben, belasten, verkaufen und verwalten. Die Gesellschaft kann Finanzierungen und Garantien für eigene Rechnungen, verbundene Unternehmen und Dritte eingehen.

this what i found on line from corporate register , i does not say they are authorised to manage third party funds, may be i am wrong, but i smell a rat

Last edited:
They are registered

but that company has been bought by its beneficiaries as an old one from the shelf and changed seat and purpose.

Observe another company at the same address

with actual name of the business.

They are not licensed by FINMA

but are members of self regulatory organization

Pay attention to this

as that is their board member - present in a number of entities - including swissmoney AG. It implies that he is a service provider and not actually related to the business.

Wouldn't do any business with them whatsoever.

Last edited:
I created an account with them as a Swedish citizen, and so far, it works excellently for me. It is a personal account that I opened, deposited 10,000 euros into, and moved around as a test over the last few months.

Their support also responds well, I have nothing to complain about.

Reactions: ilke
the point is do they have license to handle third party money ? if they not have is quite risky 1 day finma wake up and confiscate everything am i corrrect ?
I have no argue that currently they are working is like honey trap

the point is do they have license to handle third party money ?
Yes, that's what an EMI is. They have to safeguard the user funds.
if they not have is quite risky 1 day finma wake up and confiscate everything am i corrrect ?
I don't see how FINMA would be confiscating money from a Lithuanian EMI.

Swissness

so the answer is swiss money not have an license in ch correct? but they an account in lt emi , finma can confiscate this funds in 1 minute they issue a freezing order and send to lt police may be it takes 2 or 3 days correct?

They have a domicile in Switzerland. Whether their services can be considered as Swiss is a matter for discussion, possible legal one.

The main license is Foxpay, UAB for Money (Lietuvos bankas EMI license no. 15)

Crypto activity is done through Bitnuk, AG - another member of the Swissmoney group. Bitnuk is supervised by the ARIF.

The company is most likely, from my dealings with them, Lithuania-based.

Consider looking at ToS before posting?

I like Toblerone. But, the majority of production will be outside Switzerland in Slovakia. And it can't have Swiss branding anymore. I don't think that quality will be the same either.

Why to do business with Lituanian EMI that wants to be Swiss? There are plenty of other EMIs, Swiss included.

Reactions: ilke
i not think fox pay is swiss money is just their correspondent bank , swiss money is a fund mangement company
I don't think you're right, although I don't want to spread misinformation like you like to do.

Swissmoney AG, Bitnuk AG (the ARIF-licensed exchange that is used by Swissmoney) and Swiss Wealth Management AG all share their address with iSun AG. iSun lists itself as a service provider for banks, exchanges and compliance. Their projects are 2 companies that are most likely operated by the Swissmoney group. iSun's Lithuania "branch" shares an address with FoxPay. The team I spoke to at Swissmoney is Lithuanian.

I would assume that it is 1 group of companies sharing their licenses to power Swissmoney and offering their own services as well.

Latest Threads