Our valued sponsor

Receive USD freelance – best online USA bank

Look into Payoneer, Wise, Airwallex, OFX, Currenxie, and WorldFirst. Double check that they offer domestic USD accounts, my notes might be outdated.

It depends on where you're from and the amounts involved. A lot of banks discriminate against people simply because of their passport or where they live, unfortunately. Not all services are available in every country.

Do you need a personal account or company account?

Reactions: ilke
Look into Payoneer, Wise, Airwallex, OFX, Currenxie, and WorldFirst. Double check that they offer domestic USD accounts, my notes might be outdated.

It depends on where you're from and the amounts involved. A lot of banks discriminate against people simply because of their passport or where they live, unfortunately. Not all services are available in every country.

Do you need a personal account or company account?
I need a personal account, which can be linked to a USA paypal account. Other paypal accounts can not transfer dollars I think.

I'm afraid that PayPal makes things a lot harder. They often don't accept accounts with banks like Payoneer, Wise, or the ones I mentioned. You can try them (all) and see what sticks. But there's a risk that it doesn't work or that it works for a while and then stops working.

You can try looking into this solution: Mentor Group Gold - AD Thread! - I can help you to open a real US Corporate Bank Account for your US LLC remotely

It seems to only be business accounts, though, and I'm not vouching for the user yngmind or the solution working.

I'm afraid that PayPal makes things a lot harder. They often don't accept accounts with banks like Payoneer, Wise, or the ones I mentioned. You can try them (all) and see what sticks. But there's a risk that it doesn't work or that it works for a while and then stops working.

You can try looking into this solution: Mentor Group Gold - AD Thread! - I can help you to open a real US Corporate Bank Account for your US LLC remotely

It seems to only be business accounts, though, and I'm not vouching for the user yngmind or the solution working.
I am not sure if it is worth in my situation opening an LLC, someone I know made thisnpossible with a Citibank account, but it is necessary to travel to USA to open an account sadly. I will research what I can do.

Reactions: uplana
1) Unfortunately, it is impossible to open a personal account with some US traditional bank remotely from abroad (at least I am not recalling any such option, perhaps Charles Schwab is an exception but it probably would not serve your purpose).

2) You can skip Airwallex and Currenxie as they do not provide personal accounts, only business ones.

3) To give you a really valid advice, it would be necessary to know your citizenship and country of residence. If you share what it the purpose of the account opening (what business are you in as a freelancer) then you can be also advised whether it is worth to open a LLC ot not – sometimes it is really efficient, sometimes it is a complication.

4) Just generally (I mean it's valid for the vast majority of cases), try to look at Puerto Rican financial entities. My personal first bet would be Zenus but there are others, too. Search here at forum for more options.

5) Please, do not use all capitals when creating the thread title for the next time. It is not well readable. I have corrected it for now.

6) Welcome to the forum :)

I am not sure if it is worth in my situation opening an LLC, someone I know made thisnpossible with a Citibank account, but it is necessary to travel to USA to open an account sadly. I will research what I can do.
according to a seller around here it is not required to visit the bank or USA to open an account, just look a little around here at the advertising threads.

Latest Threads