Our valued sponsor

Exposed: EU's Secret Wealth Grab! Is Your Money Safe?

Asset Confiscating

Check out our latest video discussing the European Union's new directive targeting unexplained wealth. While it may seem straightforward, there's more to it than meets the eye. Join us at OffshoreCorpTalk as we uncover the hidden agenda behind this directive and its potential impact on taxpayers.

From targeting criminals to potentially affecting regular individuals, this directive raises concerns about privacy and financial security. Join the discussion as we delve into the implications and share insights on how to protect your assets.
Don't wait until it's too late. Stay informed and take action now to safeguard your wealth. Join the conversation on OffshoreCorpTalk for valuable insights and strategies to navigate these evolving financial landscapes.

You may also follow the discussion in the thread below

Last edited:
More Italians people remember the economic bang without EU. From the start of EU my country lost more of 50% of micro and little companies that was the powertrain of the country : Basilea1, Basilea2, Basilea3 have destroyed these companies. Change the life from EU to Swiss or Monaco is not a drama, who buys Bitcoin and etc etc more year ago have apatrimony.

The EU's tax authorities have only just opened the hunt for the defenseless citizens - it's only a small taste of what we've seen now. As long as people don't actively oppose it, tax authorities controlled by their government ensure that the enslaved population is properly dumb and doesn't recognize this world, thereby just handing over their salary to the state every month. People are so stupid these days, look at the zombies walking on the street, sitting at restaurants, yes even when they're having sex they're all staring down at their smartphones!

No one notices the real world anymore. There was a movie at the beginning of the 2000s called something like 'The Idiots' - it was a prediction for what we have now and what will happen if people don't wake up soon.

I agree, there is nothing bad about Europe it is just the development of the EU that is going the wrong way.

Reactions: cryptofriendly
More Italians people remember the economic bang without EU. From the start of EU my country lost more of 50% of micro and little companies that was the powertrain of the country : Basilea1, Basilea2, Basilea3 have destroyed these companies. Change the life from EU to Swiss or Monaco is not a drama, who buys Bitcoin and etc etc more year ago have apatrimony.
that was why the EU was invented by the USA and executed by their german vasalls

A nice topic to remind that the EU WEF-leaders/puppets want to bring their citizens under total surveillance and slavery.

Not just the EU but all countries and leaders on the world

I have two examples about Europe: 1) Mario Draghi in 2021 had the Italian government approve the opossibility of seizing cultivated and uncultivated land for public utility .... today there are hundreds of lands seized all over Italy for the installation of wind turbines and solar panels.... JP Morgan is behind this insanity 2) In 2014 Zelenski sold land in the Donbass to Exxon, Shell and BP for oil and gas exploitation, the good Putin got in the way and that's why war broke out and that's why Italy supplies Zelenski with weapons, weapons that are practically never used.

Today in Italy the Agency of Taxes control ALL our accounts, I cannot send a bank transfer of 1000 eur to my girlfriend without pass to my account, WHO DECIDE THIS? THE EU.
I cannot change my life because I have not the money but WHO have the possibility......

that was why the EU was invented by the USA and executed by their german vasalls

Not just the EU but all countries and leaders on the world
SURE!

As someone concerned about privacy and financial freedom, this video hit home. It's crucial to stay ahead of these changes and protect our hard-earned money.
Yes hard earned!

I have two examples about Europe: 1) Mario Draghi in 2021 had the Italian government approve the opossibility of seizing cultivated and uncultivated land for public utility .... today there are hundreds of lands seized all over Italy for the installation of wind turbines and solar panels.... JP Morgan is behind this insanity 2) In 2014 Zelenski sold land in the Donbass to Exxon, Shell and BP for oil and gas exploitation, the good Putin got in the way and that's why war broke out and that's why Italy supplies Zelenski with weapons, weapons that are practically never used.

Today in Italy the Agency of Taxes control ALL our accounts, I cannot send a bank transfer of 1000 eur to my girlfriend without pass to my account, WHO DECIDE THIS? THE EU.
I cannot change my life because I have not the money but WHO have the possibility......
Yes, Italy has always been the bad boy of the class. What they allow themselves as a deeply indebted country is unbelievable, and that the EU just accepts it is incomprehensible. It must be one of the most corrupt countries in the EU.

Reactions: jafo and Tarzanboy1
Donbass to Exxon, Shell and BP for oil and gas exploitation, the good Putin got in the way and that's why war broke out and that's why Italy supplies Zelenski with weapons, weapons that are practically never used.
Its not about the oil.Russia has enough oil.Its about the nato membership where nato could place rockets in near russian border which would be just 400km away from moscow so they would have even no time to react.

What they allow themselves as a deeply indebted country is unbelievable,
Thats the false narrative they spread over the last decades over italy.Italy has BIG wealth expacially its elite.More than germany or any other country in europe.It's just hidden.
Even if you take offical statistics of median savings per citizen italy are way above germany.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo and Trayon

Latest Threads