Our valued sponsor

Exposed: EU's Secret Wealth Grab! Is Your Money Safe?

Asset Confiscating

Check out our latest video discussing the European Union's new directive targeting unexplained wealth. While it may seem straightforward, there's more to it than meets the eye. Join us at OffshoreCorpTalk as we uncover the hidden agenda behind this directive and its potential impact on taxpayers.

From targeting criminals to potentially affecting regular individuals, this directive raises concerns about privacy and financial security. Join the discussion as we delve into the implications and share insights on how to protect your assets.
Don't wait until it's too late. Stay informed and take action now to safeguard your wealth. Join the conversation on OffshoreCorpTalk for valuable insights and strategies to navigate these evolving financial landscapes.

You may also follow the discussion in the thread below

Last edited:
I can't wait for the day they try to force me to do this. I will take as many of their servants with me as I can ;)

p.s.
God didn't tell me to pay taxes and follow made up rules of a made up "elites" (psychopaths, megalomaniacs and pedophiles)
My brother from another mother! ;)

PS. OPSEC has to be tight! They can't identify us, so they are running scared. If they could, they would sacrifice our own SIMP neighbors and other statists to further their goals. Right now, they are blind! They are physically & mentally weak. They are NOT physically conditioned to challenge us. They have to resort to identifying us and then ganging up on us. All those who partake have really low IQs and low self-esteem. We use this knowledge to our advantage. ;)

Reactions: mraleph and Jorozey

Latest Threads