Our valued sponsor

World Citizen Passport..?

Chozami

Oct 1, 2024
CA
Has anyone heard of a World Citizen Government or World Citizen Passport?

It is based upon rights defined in The Universal Declaration of Human Rights and there is a claim that the World Passport has already been recognized by most countries and stamped at their borders...

I am still researching it and when I searched the forums I didn't find anything so I imagine it's not popular, or has poor reviews.

that's not gonna fly... sorry
1729253426455.webp

Has anyone heard of a World Citizen Government or World Citizen Passport?

It is based upon rights defined in The Universal Declaration of Human Rights and there is a claim that the World Passport has already been recognized by most countries and stamped at their borders...

I am still researching it and when I searched the forums I didn't find anything so I imagine it's not popular, or has poor reviews.

The fact that the "world passport" was at some points of time recognized by some states and even if people were able to gain entry somehow somewhere doesn't make that one valid (probably unless you're a stateless person, though you may be better off getting travel document issued by some state rather than that).

EU clearly lists "World Passport" as fantasy one - source https://home-affairs.ec.europa.eu/d...known_fantasy_and_camouflage_passports_en.pdf